Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I make money (no scam) - page 6. (Read 4662 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 03:17:01 AM
Focusing on cryptocurrency will be right right channel for you buy participating on airdrop and good bounties, all you needed is just little time and commitment towards achieving your goals.
I agree, with the commitment and focus for cryptocurrency to achieve your goals, you only need patience in achieving all your goals Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 03:13:37 AM
Focusing on cryptocurrency will be right right channel for you buy participating on airdrop and good bounties, all you needed is just little time and commitment towards achieving your goals.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 02:49:36 AM
anyone knows how to make money online

Leave a comment below

Join bounties like signature campaign, social media, blog and translation.
You can also have airdrops, this is not 100% sure that is not to be a scam.
but one thing is sure. you dont need to release any amount.
Hello sir thank you, I joined the company by signature and sharing on Facebook and twitter but sometimes I did not get it because, because once I was suspended account I always started again, but I'm curious about what you said translation, so please translate like in whitepaper what you used to trans late in the flesh would you help me about that i would like to try that thank you sir
September 22, 2018, 02:44:41 AM

Leave a comment below
The only way you can earn without a high risk of being scammed is by working. So if you want to earn online, then work online. You can start blogging, programming, website development and so many others. You can also join in the world of crypto trading, but you'll have a lot to learn. And the good news is that, all these are job ventures in crypto and blockchain. Crypto is a huge ecosystem that you can always find yourself fitting somewhere.

Hello sir thank you for your opinion, I have a question in the medium because of blogs or airdrops but with my limit or suspended account, there is a fee for the medium for not being suspended and the difference between upgrade and not? About the author of the site sir can be free, it's free how to build sites, thanks
September 22, 2018, 02:39:19 AM
There are huge possibilities in online platform. You can make money from different way. I think you can try to make money by investin on cryptocurrency as well.

Yes, you have a lot of money online to earn you but sir how to know if your property is legit, as you say investment I always lose that, maybe because I do not know how to do the right project
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 01:27:39 AM
Your rank is the member, you wearing a signature code and you don't know how to make money online? How man? You are earning money from the online. If you want to earn more money then you can learn Graphics design, SEO or other things to be a freelancer at Upwork or Fiverr. Good Luck.
Activity: 364
September 21, 2018, 01:25:56 AM
In my opinion, learn to accumulate knowledge, learn experience and take the time to research and choose to be able to participate in appropriate bonuses campaign. Or you can also invest ... You can make money as soon as you are ready.
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
September 21, 2018, 01:23:22 AM
If you've already got a small amount of money to invest I'd recommend buying into a/some respectable POS coin/s and generating stakes for yourself.. It's basically printing money and if you pick a decent coin you can make some excellent returns. I don't recommend mining POW style as it's simply not worth it unless you've got decent/excellent equipment which is why when I talk to anyone about crypto I always mention POS... You simply can't beat getting interest on your OWN coins without a middleman.

Other than that you can simply buy into a decent coin and ride the wave to make some money. Altcoins and bitcoin itself constantly move up and down in price, buy in at a good time, sell out at a good time and rinse in repeat if you want to be a day trader.
September 21, 2018, 01:18:46 AM
in this bitcointalk forum is the most phenomenal and best way to make money online I've ever been here, here you do not need much money capital, you just need to be diligent, seirus, routine and always learn for better creations.
especially if you can be a team moderator / manager of a project then you will get satisfactory results.

Well, here's all about how to earn money, and how to do it, so here I come and join this forum because all I'm looking for is that, so I'm so grateful to have them come up with this furom Genius, but it's not enough to say that it's not easy to make money online because it is also another intention to steal or cheat people so we are careful, because I always struggle with people who get money
September 21, 2018, 01:13:44 AM
There so many ways you can do. Doing faucet, bounty, and became an investor is the one you can do to earn money in this forum.
You should try to explore this forum first, because there are so many things you should know before making money on Bitcointalk.
Thank you very much sir, you are right Almost all I'm looking for if I want to make money just here in this forum, so thank you very much for this forum because there are many helpful young people and students to earn money, great help in school fees, so for those who make this forum thank you very much for god bless you
September 21, 2018, 01:08:16 AM
Bounties are a great way, but you have to bear in mind that currently about 50 % of the bounties fail, and of the remaining 50 % about 80% extend their ICO durations,

renegotiate bounty terms and otherwise delay payments, so you have to do your own deep analysis coming in.

Airdrops are even more shady, about 70 % are outright scams, and of the remainder only about 1 / 6th deliver, so you have a 5% shot of gaining something valuable,

do your calculations accordingly. Good Luck

Actually, maybe my 90% is a scam project that I've been involved with, because almost all of my tokens are at 10% or 5% or that's worth it and the chin, because most of them do not pay well. I joined not to finish because Twitter was sometimes suspended just by the Twitter Bitcointalk account, so sometimes it's okay to give birth because I'm back to my work,
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 10:13:24 AM
I think that there are many ways on how to make money without a scam, For example, buy cheap coins now and wait until the market recovers to sell at a higher price
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:43:55 AM
Invest in a good project and wait, like I'm waiting for Buddy's project, you can make money from Buddy.
Activity: 238
September 20, 2018, 03:53:09 AM
To start earning you need to study this topic well, from the beginning your earnings will be very small and you need to get used to it, fast big money to earn is quite difficult.So gain strength and patience and begin to learn those tips that have been received in this thread.
Activity: 231
September 20, 2018, 03:42:30 AM

Leave a comment below
In this forum in order to make and have money there is a bounty campaign in which you can join, there are a lot of kinds of bounty campaign such as facebook camp, twitter camp, signature camp etc. That you can choose. After you join you will be given a token as a reward of joining the campaign.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:40:37 AM
very small possibility in the crypto world to get money or more precisely profit without being affected by a scam and especially if looking for these benefits through ico, no one knows the future that will happen when participating in an ico, even good ico can still be ico is a scam.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 03:34:48 AM
many areas if you look for jobs online that match what you expect. But if finding it in the crypto then I think is not the right thing. the scam is and has always been present in crypto. hope to be running smoothly in the crypto is not a thing that can be expected. need a lot of sacrifices and the knowledge to make it can produce.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 03:20:59 AM

Leave a comment below
lots of online jobs that can bring in money maybe one example by following an ICO project and getting rewards from what we do and there are still many other online jobs
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 20, 2018, 03:18:50 AM
Many ways to make money online, as long as you have enough knowledge, you can do all the work about cryptocurrencies! And you can participate in the design of the coin!
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 20, 2018, 03:18:26 AM
I started making money online with out high risk of loosing all my capital when I discovered Crypto industrial, I went for know on how to trade and invest on coin, which I have been benefited with assurance return, not like other online business.
Pages:
Jump to: