Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I make money (no scam) - page 8. (Read 4662 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
Take part in bounty campaigns for ICO projects, write video reviews and get excellent rewards for your efforts.

Thank you very much for your advice sir, I joined the airde and bounty but the few are in charge and especially now is the eth's mouth, so sometimes it loses the appetite because others do not give a proper or no scam as they scam , so now I do not know what the project really is and how to know the legit project, sir have you groups in bounty and airdrop can I join you
September 17, 2018, 09:50:42 AM
The forum is full of ideas to do that, among other things you can do Bounty with signatures, youtube, twitter or, if you are a good writer, develop a good looking and active blog to monetise your skills.
Yes, it's okay here I've been looking for extra work and asking, because I know people in this forum provide the right answers to questions, and hivit all the smart ones except me hehe, but I still hope to help you and want to learn more, maybe someday I will teach those who have questions about the crypto, anyway thank you to those who helped me because you continue to teach me, and especially thanks to many live you and god bless you
September 17, 2018, 09:45:42 AM
anyone knows how to make money online

Leave a comment below
Right now Crypto is really paying for good in terms of online business, you've got Member level here on bitcointalk forum,  why not participate in a bounty and earn some cool cash from it,  write articles for bounties and earn nicely also

Actually I joined the bounty company and made an article on a medium project but almost all paid to me token and sometimes shitcoin tokens sometimes did not have any value and if the chin was there 1gwie, I'm sorry I'm there, maybe you have a group of airdrops and bounty, can I join if it's okay
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 17, 2018, 09:43:52 AM
There are many opportunities to earn online. Who wants the always will find for themselves a good option earnings.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

Leave a comment below

What type of money you are looking to earn there are many ways online since this is crypto forum you can be a bounty hunter, bounty manager, offering your services to ICO and investing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 06:25:31 AM
There are many ways to make money online, but you should pay more attention to some scams.

The best choice for me is the bounty, because there is money and knowledge.
Activity: 3
September 17, 2018, 06:22:50 AM
You can trade and join ico's to make money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 17, 2018, 05:36:51 AM
Exept bounties, there are online jobs like smm, text management, photography and etc. Online chats:D
Activity: 5
Merit: 6
September 17, 2018, 05:35:04 AM

Took me a long time but I made it !! Thanks to UpWork.com - check it out, it is well worth it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
September 17, 2018, 05:33:53 AM
Leave a comment below
its better to be more specifics, but i think you could make videos on youtube and other sites that offers payment for entertainment.
you could be a webcam show star.
but if you prefer and asking really about making money around this forum
you could start learning and joing some bounty campaign.
in which if a projects ends up being a success you could make a profit out of it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 12:10:15 AM

Leave a comment below

Hey, if you want to make money online, i think you can going for trading if you want to use cryptocurrency.
But for trading crypto, you will need the experience in trading crypto because it is different from stocks trading or forex trading.
Cryptocurrency value is volatile, thats why it is different from others.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 09:19:49 PM
You can make money in this latest innovation of todays generation in internet technology, this cryptocurrency you can earned it investing coins or ICO having promising, but there has a requirements you have to learned more in investing becauase there is a big risk if you don't have enough knowledge on this kinds of earnibgs.
Activity: 476
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
September 16, 2018, 09:04:43 PM
in crypto if you wanna earn first you need to learn how to traade and learn how to explore of ICOs and projects im sure you will make a good profit of it you just need to focus.
Activity: 52
September 16, 2018, 08:58:01 PM
work online full of uncertainty. Finding income from online without fraud is difficult and impossible. including in the crypto field is also a difficult thing to get certainty of the results. Go and participate in all the bounty campaigns that you will see so you can make money without investing or losing some of your money. In this way, you can easily learn about how to get money little by little and get profits there and practice trading so you can have experience before investing a portion of your money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
September 16, 2018, 08:09:53 PM
Lots of way to make money online.But choice is your, which way you want to go.and if you are new and trying to get some money through crypto then try airdrops and bounties first. These are the non investment plan. again if you wanna do investment, then you can but research enough to make any.

Let me correct you with your statement that bounties and airdrops are a non investment plan. Take note that you need time in-order participate in bounties and airdrops. You need an internet connection. Instead of working on other stuffs, some people spend time working on bounties and airdrops. People are spending money for the internet. You should be more concise when saying non-investment plan for bounties and airdrops.
Activity: 28
September 16, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

Leave a comment below

if in my opinion you can take part in a bounty campaign where you can collect a number of tokens
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 05:50:59 PM
Your presence here might mean that you are talking on how you can earn money from crypto, without falling victim of scams. Well, you can try bounty. When you participate in bounty, you will be able to use the money and buy other coins that  are good for hodl.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 02:52:27 PM
Bounties are the obvious way on here, or just be a freelancer and get paid in fiat, plenty you can do online.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 02:49:25 PM
You can invest in established coins such as BTC and ETH. These coins are very well established and have a very nice growth. By investing can make money. But investing must have patience and do a long-term strategy.
Yes, these are time-tested coins and they are not exactly scam. You can invest in them and make a profit in the next few months.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
September 16, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

Leave a comment below

There are many online jobs nowadays and they have always been there for long time. I hear of online freelance work but I'v never been involved in that. What I have ways been doing for long time is trading coz I have passion for it. From forex trading some years ago to cryptocurrency trading nowadays but trading is not an easy work and needs a lot of training.
Pages:
Jump to: