Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I make money (no scam) - page 7. (Read 4662 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 03:14:34 AM
Dude if you mean by making money with no scam is to get a real job with monthly salary and benefits. Do not just rely on making money on bounties because a lot of ICO are scams. I know that because I am also a victim of scam ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 03:10:20 AM
You can engage in freelancing or participate in generosity companies. Or make your news site, or become a trader.... There are an infinite number of options.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 03:07:36 AM
There are lot of online jobs available, it depends on what's your passion. If you are in bitcoin then, just join in any bounty campaigns because you can earn money at the end of the campaign period.
Before I was in the crypto, I thought I could easily make money online but now I can prove it's hard to earn it here, just be hard and persistent and wait for someone to come to the wallet, but sometimes I'm afraid I'm scammer person, who is conducting a project that does not really help the person to just steal it, then get eth out of the way
September 20, 2018, 03:03:24 AM
There are many options in online where you can easily earn money. You can try freelancing,participating in bounty campaign and invest in cryptocurrency market. Beside this you have many option in your hand. Research properly hopefully you can.

Hello sir thank you very much, but my question is how to know a project or how much it costs because most of the bounty I have joined with is 5 months without pay except the element and metm case is just fine, sir if you have a lot of airdrop and bounty that you have my pm, thank you very much again
September 20, 2018, 02:58:54 AM
If you want you can participate in airdrop program and complete their undertaking from chief or you can participate in abundance program some ico project. There numerous director give you assignment and you should complete all errand untill complete their abundance program. And you will get some token for it and then you can offer it at the market trade.
Hi sir do you have a channel to pouch legit airdrop ,, because those who joined me airdrop do not pay, just promise and just stay with us ,, I have tokens to my wallet how to know if there is value This is for the benefit
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 18, 2018, 01:18:49 PM
Recently, many projects began to pay rewards for bounty. And on the exchanges there were buyers for these coins. This is a very real way to earn money by doing work.
Activity: 154
September 18, 2018, 11:32:27 AM
I think if I put maximum effort and labor. Hence, and earn their own, net income. After all, fraud will never bring success. It is not necessary to forget. Only by hard work you will get more.
September 18, 2018, 11:17:23 AM
anyone knows how to make money online

Leave a comment below

Read it up all here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/general-how-to-earn-bitcoins-1629118
Just giving up a dropdown on all sorts of possible ways to earn.

Useful links/posts
There are a few ways to earn Bitcoins, which differ in both skill and effort. A few things you can try:

We have also compiled a list of URL's that are useful to read or related to the items posted above:

Thank you very much sir is a very good and really helpful to the seekers of the answer, later sir I read this link you gave, maybe all I'm looking for here see, thank you again and God bless you
September 18, 2018, 11:14:13 AM
You can analyze the market for new promising coins, compare them with competitors and buy them on the first listings
Hi sir many tokens are new and now in the market, but how can I compare a project, that's really worth the price and that's true of their goal? Because I bought tokens in coinmarketcap but suddenly disappeared, like only xmrg is the size of my loser because it suddenly disappeared,
September 18, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
Just look for a job and that's a real no scam.

Look for jobs that you can work as a freelancer, not only for bitcoin but also get paid with dollars.

Here are some websites that you can look for.

- www.xbtfreelancer.com
- www.upwork.com
- www.freelancer.com
Wow thank you sir sir effort really give me so nice ,, check me sir sir maybe in here I find the jobs worthy of me ,, always because i'm scam in the investment so it is looking legit so I can recover my lost, thanks again for your efforts to bless you by god
Activity: 252
September 17, 2018, 02:23:05 PM
there are many ways to do. you can be a trader, influecer, youtuber, hacker (not recommended), and many more
it depens on ur skill. what can you do?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 17, 2018, 02:18:46 PM
Nowadays there are lots of ways to earn money in the Internet, especially in cryptocurrency  - the same AirDrops, Bounty campaigns, trading and different investments, just choose one of them for yourself if you have such desire to earn and just go forward.
Activity: 320
September 17, 2018, 02:06:09 PM
I also think that now the best option for earning money on the crypto market is participation in various bounty programs. The main condition for such a result is to choose the right ICO with a promising technology and good potential for further development.
Activity: 392
September 17, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

Leave a comment below
Now you can really start working with various bounty programs. Over time, you can start earning in various bounty campaigns. This is a very promising option for earning, but you need to constantly study the thematic information - how to choose bounty, how to follow the rules of participation etc.
Activity: 308
September 17, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

Leave a comment below
I believe that to make money without investing your money the best solution is to participate in various bounty programs. For example, last year my friend decided to quit his job to start actively working with bounty. Although he always says - you need to carefully choose ICO.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 01:53:54 PM
If you want to do something else, then I advise you to work as a freelancer. If you are smart - it can bring a lot of money)
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 01:48:01 PM
To begin with, you can now start working with different airdrops projects. Over time, you can get new knowledge and skills - then you need to look for promising bounty campaigns that have real potential for success.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 17, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

Leave a comment below

It will be a very difficult activity to gain earnings during your research. We have a lot of income in the internet as well as in this forum in general. For example, we can list all bounty campaigns in the forum or articles, editors or other online transactions on the internet in general. On the other hand, another important factor that needs to be done in order to generate income on the internet is research because all investment and income initiatives to be made without research will always end with bad results. For that reason, first I must learn to do research and then I suggest you to try income methods.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 10:36:50 AM
You can make money by doing online trading, but you must have adequate knowledge of how it works so u don't loose
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 17, 2018, 10:17:11 AM
I think you should take part in the ico campaign but do not overdo it and forget about the analysis, so keep learning the market will grow and you will profit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: