Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW CAN I START BOUNTY??? - page 3. (Read 864 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 251
May 09, 2018, 07:43:54 AM
What you need to do is to make sure that your bitcointalk account has a good rank on it, from junior member and above are the most likely to be accepted into bounty campaigns. There are some bounty campaigns which do accept newbie accounts for bounties so maybe you can look that up if you do not have a good rank on your bitcointalk account while you build your activity on your account
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
May 09, 2018, 06:45:55 AM
Go Here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Choose your best Bounty Program and join for free. Remember that, before join any Bounty.. you need to read their rules carefully. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 06:40:24 AM
HOW CAI I START BOUNTY?I'M NEW USER TO BITCOINTALK
Take a look on Welltrado. I think they offer bounty program too.
Activity: 210
May 09, 2018, 05:42:36 AM
As you are a newbie here in this forum...so first of all learn here about cryptos,ICO’s and most importantly rules and regulations of this forum to avoid getting banned.. until then you will become JR.Member then you can look at the bounties section...social media campaign will be then good for you
Yes. That is the first factor a newcomer must learn and implement. You should be very good at learning the Crypto market and know how to evaluate the ICO. So can analyze the potential ICO project to participate in the Bounty.
Activity: 131
May 09, 2018, 05:19:50 AM
Find some knowledge in this forum, because in this forum a lot of science has been described by senior members. Do not be too busy looking for money, if you have a lot of science then the money will come to you without you ask. So try to read it because reading it is a science shed Kiss
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 09, 2018, 05:16:56 AM
At the new user, you are welcome to exciting journey of bitcoin ecosystem and indeed of cryptocurrency in general. Bounty is an additional way of earning in cryptocurreny but it will be nice for you if you can take time to understand what bitcoin is all about!
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
May 09, 2018, 05:12:45 AM
you can simply find the project,read the terms of participation and start participating.it's not so difficult as it seems initially
Activity: 184
May 04, 2018, 10:07:47 AM
You search on social networking, like facebook, youtube will add experience for you
Activity: 154
May 04, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
There are so many bounties to choose from. But first before stating you will study the bounty spreadsheet to know more about the bounty then make necessary research before joining
Activity: 686
May 01, 2018, 03:06:25 AM
There lot of types of bounties for a ICO. twitter, facebook, youtube, signature campaigns etc. so if you are doing social media bounties then you need twitter account and facebook account with more than 1000 friends/followers. Also you can increase you rank in bitcointalk forum and participate in signature bounty for higher earnings. signature campaign is best way to earn big amount. make sure to read rules of each bounty. Also you need to report your work every week. its more important. hope you will be successful in bounty.
Activity: 266
May 01, 2018, 02:41:37 AM
There are different typesof Bounty like social media, translation, signature etc. Try to find the ICO which have Bounty campaign and register. You can ask adminshowto do it. Before perticipating in any Bonty campaign research the project. By the way NagriCoin has a good Bounty so you can participate in it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 02:36:44 AM

there is nothing you can do with bounty. I think you should know the rules and knowledge first before joining the various projects.
forget the bounty, from now on looking for various knowledge related to crypto.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
May 01, 2018, 02:31:30 AM
As you are a newbie here in this forum...so first of all learn here about cryptos,ICO’s and most importantly rules and regulations of this forum to avoid getting banned.. until then you will become JR.Member then you can look at the bounties section...social media campaign will be then good for you
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 02:29:46 AM
Start with the focus on learning to read the forums bitcointalk and understood. You like I should raise the ratings on an account first, and learn how to make a good post. Due to launch, a campaign gift project was minimal, Jr. Member.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 01, 2018, 02:29:07 AM
The first thing to do is of course preparing bitcointalk accounts. Do not forget to also provide email and telegram and wallet. do not forget to account bitcointalk now at least have to rank junior member in order to join bounty. then after that look for projects that hold bounty campaign. in choosing your own project everyone has their own way. if I still prefer to select the project that already achieved softcap and bounty participants are still a little. well after that list bounty that it with desire. Can signature, can media campaign, twitter, facebook, telegram, translation or others.
Activity: 168
May 01, 2018, 02:23:40 AM
You have to get at least Jr. Member of your bitcointalk account. Its a must to rank up your account because of most of the bounties required at least jr. member and up. Once you rank up, you have to look for bounty or signature campaign that suits your set of skills like translation, social media promotions and many more. You have to finish your task in order to get your rewards/tokens/coins and of course, you have to follow rules of the campaign
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 02:21:31 AM
Joining a bounty campaign these days is just easy when you have a facebook, twitter, telegram accounts, etc. But first you have to make sure that the bounty campaign you are signing at is legit and is not a scam. Because today many bounty campaign has launched but not all campaigns pays so better choose wisely and also make a research on the coin you are participating in bounty campaign.
Activity: 202
April 30, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

There are lots of ways or medium through which you can start bounty  but bountyhive is one of the easiest and convenient ways just share and Retweet after linking your account

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 05:15:12 PM

Follow next basic steps:
- create/buy Twitter and Facebook accounts
- generate ETH wallet
- create a spreadsheet for bounties, it helps to organize your work
- regularly promote Twitter and Facebook accounts
- follow bounties thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
- choose at the beginning several bounties and start to work

When you will see that you can manage several bounties, add another. In a month you will gain some experience that is absolutely necessary and will help you to choose and manage new bounty campaigns
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 04:14:20 PM
I think as a newbie the first thing you should to do is you have to learn about this forum and crypto currency before joining a bounty. Learn more and try to become active in this forum so you can increase your rank. To join bounty at least your rank should be jr.member, improve your knowledge Will help you to make quality post and it Will help you to joining signature Campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: