Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW CAN I START BOUNTY??? - page 5. (Read 864 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 07:36:03 PM
HOW CAI I START BOUNTY?I'M NEW USER TO BITCOINTALK
First you need to rank up at least in Jr. Member. No bounty campaign allowed a newbie to join. There are different types of campaigns within bounty campaign. The Social media bounty which includes Facebook, telegram and twitter, the next is the signature campaign which is this bitcointalk. There give a higher allocation in signature campaign because of higher rate of participants and lastly the translation.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 07:25:23 PM
Firstly, you need to identify the particular bounty that catches your attention, go to the Bitcointalk bounty section and find one, read through the instructions to see if you are qualified for the stated terms, after that, if you are qualified for the bounty campaign, register with your details and do as directed. Always remember to submit your weekly reports. I hope you find this tips handy.
Activity: 98
April 28, 2018, 09:35:54 AM
There are different types of bounty campaigns. Right off the bat you should look and pick which one is beneficial for you. What's more, after that you can read their rules and begin campaign. Continuously watch their moves to think about their project or events. What's more, keep in mind to peruse their sheet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
April 28, 2018, 08:28:17 AM
Start with creating an eth wallet that is ERC20-based. You can go for myetherwallet but if you want a more secure one, go for the hardware like Trezor or Ledger. The next step is looking for an ICO/project that interests you and that has a good rating in terms of team, profile, working product etc. You can easily know the ratings via sites like icobench or icorating. You will know easily whether the project is a scam because if it is, you won't find it at those sites. Wear the signature and/or avatar of that particular project and after being approved, comply to the required number of posts
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
April 28, 2018, 08:11:39 AM
OMFG, 7 pages for a guy that asked how to join a bounty campaign in his second post?
Are you serious??
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 28, 2018, 08:08:31 AM
There are different type of bounty campaigns. Firstly you should search and choose which one is good for you. And after that you can read their explanation and start campaign with their rules. Always watch their moves to know about their timeline. And don’t forget to read their whitepapers.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 28, 2018, 08:02:46 AM
If you want, you need more activity on this forum to increase your rankings and participate in Bounty. There are many different campaigns in Bounty, but I recommend using a signature campaign. That is the most paid campaign
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
April 28, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

First you should be deside whats you can do. Because bounties has a many type of campaign. Ex. Socialmedia, Video/blog, Signature, and etc. then you must create following accounts.
Myetherwallet (For get tokens )
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Telegrame

Then you can participate bounty campaigns. Get instructions you doing bounty. Get newly bounty details here => https://bountylord.com
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

First you must be at least Jr. Member or up in rank with 50 activity post. This is what I saw now in the qualification before they accept their applicants. Then you must comply the post requirements needed every week and you must have of course Eth wallet whihc you can create at MEW known as www.myetherwallet.com
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 06:36:11 AM
To participate in the bounty, first, you need to thoroughly explore the ICO project whether it has potential or not by looking on the ICO review page. Once you have selected your own project, you will need to determine whether you will be joining a signature, social, translate or referral campaign. I suggest that you enter the Shivom campaign as it is currently rated highly on ICO review sites.

And she need to develop her rank to atleast jr member and above to join in signature campaign but you can participate in social media campaign like facebook and twitter campaign you only need to do is likes, shares, retweets and report.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 28, 2018, 06:21:50 AM
To participate in the bounty, first, you need to thoroughly explore the ICO project whether it has potential or not by looking on the ICO review page. Once you have selected your own project, you will need to determine whether you will be joining a signature, social, translate or referral campaign. I suggest that you enter the Shivom campaign as it is currently rated highly on ICO review sites.
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 06:18:46 AM
develop your account on the forum, and when you raise your rank, you can take part in the bounty, the higher your rank, the more tokens you can get for your work, be careful with the choice of bounty, because so many scammers
Activity: 266
April 28, 2018, 06:15:23 AM
The most common part of bounty members on the crypto currency platform. I started when I did not have the params and heard that the bounty made extra money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 28, 2018, 06:14:36 AM
Actually to start bounty here in bitcointalk forum you must upgrade your rank newbie to jr.member be a good quality poster so DT members will not give you a red trust and make a friendly to anyone. If you can buy and sell things on marketplace then your rank will get better.
Activity: 321
April 28, 2018, 06:12:45 AM
Go to bounty forums, search for projects that are likely to be promising in the future, ordinary clay on icomarks website have details and get used to read whitepaper carefully, do not just choose bounty
Activity: 137
April 28, 2018, 06:08:01 AM
Now that you have registered on the forum, you need to start making meaningful posts to increase your ranks on the forum to at least a junior member. With that, you can start doing bounty programs.

You can also choose to participate in Facebook and twitter bounties if you have good following.

You can as well do content bounties if you are a good writer. Just read the rules of each campaign and follow it accordingly
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
April 28, 2018, 06:04:22 AM
First comes first you need to be active on both social media and bitcointalk forum better dig some research and post a constructive sentence. You need to be friendly and ask question if you don't know what to do. It takes time to get rewards but it's exciting if you learn something new and earn from it.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
April 28, 2018, 06:00:53 AM
you need to raise your rank, the higher your rank, the more you will be paid for bounty, then you find the right company, learn the rules of the project and your responsibilities, then add a signature to your account and start communicating on the forum, for which you get tokens
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 28, 2018, 05:54:17 AM
Try to post high-quality posts about the useful information that this forum brings to you.
However, don't post too many shit posts.
Activity: 157
April 28, 2018, 05:48:52 AM
I think it would be nice if you learn more about everything in the bitcointalk forum and do not be lazy to read many of the rules
then it is most important to raise the rank to Jr.member first, because most of the gifts that want to participate are rank Jr.member, for some newbie also there but very little
Pages:
Jump to: