Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW CAN I START BOUNTY??? - page 6. (Read 864 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 260
April 28, 2018, 05:41:36 AM
HOW CAI I START BOUNTY?I'M NEW USER TO BITCOINTALK
Make a good quality posting in this discussion to rank up your level here, at least on Junior member which the lowest average level bounty requirements levels to join ICO bounty. Especially on the .signature bounty. Beside active posting, you still can join Social media ICO bounty. You should have a genuine account on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit etc. Make a sure your account have a minimal requirements friends, follower or karma to join every ICO stated. Every ICO has a different minimum standard requirement. Keep pumping your social media account and btt account higher to get a good tier payment.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 05:30:22 AM
For the first, you can looking for a good bounty in announcements. After that, you joined the bounty. In main times, after you joined the bounty, you can work the bounty as the rules of the bounty. Besides, you have to post to improve your position. So I think you can join bouty with your opinion.
Activity: 116
April 28, 2018, 05:17:14 AM
[/quotequote]

bitcointalk can help us knowing more about crypto,while you are newbie try to join on social media campaign like twitter and facebook campaign,
make your rank higher by posting here atleast junior member so you can be able to join on signature campaign.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 04:36:06 AM
bounty what do you want to follow now? if you have enough friends on facebook and titter then you can join the social media, if you have an expertise in youtube or blog then you can also join, but if you want to join the signature then you can join on bounty that I follow when this is because it accepts newbie for signature
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
April 28, 2018, 04:19:16 AM
You can start whenever you want as long as we are talking about other stuffs than signatures,because in signature campaigns you will need to rank up first which might take a little longer compare to previous years,which we still dont have much spams in the forum but nowadays things have changed,too much spams causing this forum to be more strict.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
April 28, 2018, 04:12:47 AM
Of course You Can start a bounty right away, if you have already the knowledge and your are ready to enter  the battle of posting and sharing. Just few reminder:) Choose the good ICO don't forget to be very careful about the rules of the forum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 04:05:47 AM
Participate in bitcointalk discussions. There you will find a lot of useful information. Upgrade your rank on forum to open all the options of bounty campaign. Make a search of ICO's and analyze them. Good luck!
Activity: 406
April 28, 2018, 04:04:51 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 04:02:11 AM

you need to know, to start joining bounty project you need knowledge and of course experience. and right now I do not think you have it
so, take your time to explore every knowledge in this forum.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 03:59:12 AM
to be able to follow bounty campaign signature, your account must be at least member rank, and for now you can follow social media campaign like facebook and twitter
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
April 28, 2018, 03:57:42 AM
If you have social media accounts you can join all campaigns. But i advice you to join article campaigns to earn better.
Activity: 560
April 28, 2018, 03:54:29 AM

not much you can do with bounty. but you can explore knowledge first of all things related to crypto. and it's wiser for you to do now and in the future. Know the knowledge is the most important part in any anything to bring profit even salary
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 03:49:05 AM
If you are new in a place, nit only on bitcointalk forum alone, but anywhere, the first thing that is expected of you is to first learn the rules, so as not to bridge what the forum stands against. Then try to build your knowledge and your account by learning news things and perhaps posting relevant and constructive posts. Then, you can begin to explore some of the bounty campaigns on this forum.
Your learning process on the forum, will also help you to choose the best bounty for yourself.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 03:46:16 AM
You can start anytime as long as you have the resources,exclude signature campaigns so that you wont need to have high ranking accounts here to start earning.You can join social media boutny campaigns that will only require you to share,retweet posts of the ICO's social media account using your facebook or twitter accounts,translations will require you to translate either an ANN thread,bounty thread,or whitepaper and you will earn after the ICO has finally over.
Activity: 157
April 28, 2018, 03:41:55 AM
Start with the focus on learning to read the forums bitcointalk and understood. You like I should raise the ratings on an account first, and learn how to make a good post. Due to launch, a campaign gift project was minimal, Jr. Member.
Activity: 672
April 28, 2018, 03:39:37 AM

you can join in bounty with social media campaign, article campaign, youtube campaign, newsletter, signature campaign and telegram campaign
i think easiest way among it is signature campaign . if you newbie you can join in shivom project
Activity: 194
April 28, 2018, 03:35:14 AM
It is something not that difficult to do, there are thousands of bounties on this forum at this moment.

most of them are good programs, and the others are pure scam and crap that is never going to reach it's softcap, just take care when you join them.

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 28, 2018, 03:34:25 AM
Make sure first that your account has more than Jr member for easy in finding signature campaign. now this bounty is very profitable is bounty signature because it can get big enough results
Activity: 476
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 28, 2018, 03:32:13 AM
First is actually to rank up your level to be Junior, it will be better. But, there is also some bounties for newbies, so don't worry.
Then, learn some bounty programs from bitcointalk forum of announcement and bounty. You may also seek for the bounty programs from some trusted websites such as coinschedule, icodrop, bountyhive.io, and others. (This is the most difficult step because you must know how to avoid scam).
Choose the right bounty campaign likely signature campaign, social media, content creation, and more.
Analyze the rules and then get the best ways to complete the tasks of the bounty.
After the end of the ICO, wait for the distribution and you can get your token.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 28, 2018, 03:19:13 AM
If you're thinking about Signature Campaign you are not yet allowed to joined there because you are still newbie. But as far as I know there are some part of bounty allowed newbies to participate in such as Facebook and twitter or Social Campaigns. You can join there as much as you can.
agree with the previous speaker, to get the first profit you will have to spend a lot of time (from 2 months to receive rank / subscribers). So you can adjust that for the first time you will not have anything ((
Pages:
Jump to: