Pages:
Author

Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto? - page 16. (Read 19847 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 05:45:50 PM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

I do not know if the current economic crisis is around the world, but if that's true, I think not only the affected crytocurrency, but all the markets. I do not think it's because crypto has decreased in price, maybe there's something else that makes it down.
Activity: 27
August 01, 2018, 03:56:59 AM
If the global economic crisis, then bitcoin will start to rise, because Bitcoin has been considered as an investment commodity with the same attributes as gold.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 01, 2018, 03:55:55 AM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic was already discussed many times I think,surely it will affect the crypto world too because the investors will try to make money from their investment will leads to fall in the demand and prices.So we can't do anything if the market is fall because the other fields are also falling,so it will recover sooner when the conditions become normal.The gold is the only thing which can withstand the global crisis.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 03:52:42 AM
I think cryptocurrency is a safe haven when there is a global financial crisis. The advantages of cryptocurrency will make people more secure than holding cash or gold.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 03:30:10 AM
A global crisis environment can affect the market in a bad way. After all, we have to turn our money into a crypto money, a concrete currency to be eliminated. The depreciation of this money in a global crisis affects everything.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Certainly that crypto will be affected. We can not deny that the economic crisis in the world will surely affect all aspects of the economy in the world. Crypto is also designed as a financial system in the future so that the circumstances that occur in the world will also affect what will happen in the world of crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I stick to fact, that money flow to crypto market in case stock market will crash.
People have to buy other assets to save their money during crisis and crypto is a perfect way to invest.
Activity: 490
Most likely people will incur their cash in crypto to at least save, but most likely to earn more. Such a market can not but attract.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
as works with decision on expending details on technical strategics as running with the manage of examination, trader gains as appealing least on range on field as referring use with supports on confinement to put with finest on option to request with the table of exchange.
Activity: 364
There are opposing theories about what will happen to the crypto-currency markets in the context of another global market crash. On the one hand there are bulls, bitcoin holders and traders who think that the next economic catastrophe will be a baptism of fire for crypto currency. On the other hand, there are bears, pessimists (they may even be crypt holders themselves) who believe that the financial crisis will cause the devastation of the cryptomir.
Activity: 294
Crypto_Walet
I think it will positively affect cryptocurrency, because a lot of investor probably come to crypto market and put their savings in crypto and it will be huge if it happens. But also it could easily have negative effect as well.
For sure cryptocurrency can become the best way to invest,  but nobody can say surely, will see
Activity: 140
The subject you mentioned to me is very interesting!
I am quite concerned about this issue.
The economic crisis will involve many areas of influence from the economy, trade, the social and the cryptocurrency market is no exception.
At that time most investors were psychologically out of the market.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
This is really a very interesting topic and it needs to be discussed in detail.How did the global financial crisis? the causes of the crisis may be:
complex social and political situation;
poor financial and economic management;
oversaturation of markets with assumptions (competition);
natural phenomena (cataclysms, wars, catastrophes);
risky decisions regarding the development of banks and financial institutions.
Internal and external causes of the global economic crisis do not develop immediately, but accumulate, bringing the state into a state of depression, recession, destabilization. Therefore, when the first signs of these phenomena appear, it is important to reconsider political decisions and respond quickly to a volatile economy.
What should organizations and States as a whole do if the crisis cannot be avoided? It is important to understand and rethink its terms. As a rule, people perceive the situation negatively, do not want to accept it and benefit from it. But the conditions of the global economic crisis can be reduced not only to the collapse of production, the banking system, social imbalance, but also to benefits:

revision of oil, assets, gold and currency prices, as a consequence of inflation slowdown;
reduced supply of imported goods, the ability to improve the competitiveness of their products;
increase productivity and employees ' desire to work in order not to lose their jobs.
I As a crypto-enthusiast, I believe that after the next financial crisis, all States will sit down at the negotiating table and accept cryptocurrency as a universal means of payment.
Activity: 79
I think it will positively affect cryptocurrency, because a lot of investor probably come to crypto market and put their savings in crypto and it will be huge if it happens. But also it could easily have negative effect as well.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
Although its very difficult to predict what could happen during global economic crisis but I think the crisis will also affect the crypto world because a lot of funds will leave cryptocurrency world and many people may sell off all their crypto investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
It is told that the big markets money will transit to Crypto. However it has a lot of doubt. We can’t know how real it is. It is possible that the big players need more stable assets.
I think they would rather buy gold than crypto. Gold is more liquid and easy to own and sell. For Crypto, this is a small market and they will not risk pouring their money in here. Gold will be a more reliable investment channel but I still expect them to think and own Crypto anyway.
Gold as a liquid asset is not ideal. Gold is hard to buy - if you need a kilogram, this is a simple problem. If you need a ton - it's difficult. Gold should be stored in a special place - in a safe. Large volumes of gold are difficult to transport across the borders of states. Bitcoin does not have these problems.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
It is told that the big markets money will transit to Crypto. However it has a lot of doubt. We can’t know how real it is. It is possible that the big players need more stable assets.
I think they would rather buy gold than crypto. Gold is easy to own and sell. For Crypto, this is a small market and they will not risk pouring their money in here. Gold will be a more reliable investment channel but I still expect them to think and own Crypto anyway.
Activity: 168
I do not think that the global crisis has leverage over the crypt. So, the opinion, in no way, the crisis in the country can survive the crypt and its existence.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Personally, I doubt that there is a direct relationship between these kinds of markets, so I do not think that the crisis will hit the crypto market!
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
I think when political events happen that will cause inflation in countries! And that is what makes them more confident in cryptocurency!
Pages:
Jump to: