Pages:
Author

Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto? - page 12. (Read 19847 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 10:26:27 AM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.
The unstable economic situation is facilitated by the transfer of funds into the crypto currency.In order to preserve and multiply.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 10:22:07 AM
I think crypto market can help to resolve this problem permanently if all world will be supported crypto and worked on same platform then global crisis will be stop and economy will raise automatically.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 11, 2018, 09:44:05 AM
The global fiat crisis will lead to more cash flow into crypto currencies market. Because when people do not trust in fiat they go crypto. But I hope there will not be another strong fiat crisis, because it will affect a lot of people.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
September 11, 2018, 09:38:31 AM
When the crisis comes, people will put their money in the bank, which is obvious. This will lead to a further reduction in the liquidity of encryption.

Activity: 29
September 11, 2018, 07:42:33 AM
Coin will disappear, Market will collapse, Bring lots of disaster.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 07:41:38 AM
Its so simple, Global crisis will affect everything as well as cryptomarket.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 07:40:41 AM
If this happen large amount of coins will dead.
Activity: 111
August 31, 2018, 10:59:17 AM
I think that a lot of coins will die if it happen. And maybe people start to use crypto instead of typical money. Also price of BTC can grow up in this situation. But nobody knows future.

In an economic crisis, it is possible that people would be pulling out their money from the investments that they made. Which will cause for the crypto market to again, come crashing down. Economic crisis is bad in any angle.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 31, 2018, 10:55:11 AM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
in general it only means thouse who will posess more money could afford spending more on crypto development in their country. and don't forget about politics too
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 10:47:30 AM
The economic crisis in Turkey showed that bitcoin will be popular in hard times. People want to save their money by investing in bitcoin
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 10:46:04 AM
The global economic crisis has a huge impact on the price of bitcoin. Most bitcoin-producing countries have strong economies. Countries such as Japan and Switzerland are very interested in the field of electronic money and accept transactions in their daily lives.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 10:09:03 AM
I think that a lot of coins will die if it happen. And maybe people start to use crypto instead of typical money. Also price of BTC can grow up in this situation. But nobody knows future.
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 10:03:24 AM
I think that there is no effect on cryptocurrency because the cryptocurrency is free from the monitoring of the BANK and Financial Institutions.
we can see the example in Zimbabwe that has experienced a monetary crisis and the Bitcoin there has no effect.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 07:51:43 PM
I think that in case of economic crises crypto can be an exception and should not necessarily failing as big amount of Fiat can potentially enter the market.
Activity: 462
August 27, 2018, 03:39:05 PM
When a global crisis occurs, it certainly affects cryptocurrency, but not only cryptocurrncey, everyone will feel the impact, this is a very bad event, money will be lost in value and goods become expensive, and everything related to money will collapse. I can't imagine it.
Activity: 184
August 26, 2018, 03:57:00 AM
It is a pity that this year's global financial crisis will not come due to human intervention. But the future may break out at any time. The next global crisis will lead to a surge in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 03:43:30 AM
I think that if a crisis happen everyone will turn to crypto because it is decentralised and it is comanded by people they can pump the price if they like this is the reality that every one missed .
Activity: 364
August 26, 2018, 03:40:46 AM
I believe that the economic crisis can have a positive impact on the crypto-currency market. People stop trusting traditional currencies and are more likely to accept alternatives in the form of crypto currencies. Crypto lives by its own laws, and global crises do not act like it in other spheres. This situation occurred in 2017 when there was a huge increase in bitcoin.
Activity: 40
August 18, 2018, 12:31:41 PM
If something like overall crisis happened is will impact interestingly the cost of our altcoins yet we don't know whether it is get down or get higher. since we haven't seen it yet. as a rule overall crisis has particular class. case if a war breakout it will impact the cost in light of the way that less people are requiring it comfortable point.
Activity: 322
August 13, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

Yes, the crisis will positively affect cryptocurrency, because many investors will come to the crypto market and invest heavily in crypto, and it will be even greater if that happens. But it can also easily have negative effects too, this will all be influenced by the thinking of the people of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: