Pages:
Author

Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto? - page 11. (Read 19847 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 21, 2018, 07:31:50 AM
Cryptocurrency is a great opportunity not to lose your savings during the crisis, for a short time of its existence it is already obvious that cryptocurrencies that are in the top, bring much more profit than the best offer from the Bank.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
September 21, 2018, 04:20:31 AM
I read the blog of trader, he wrote about the beginning of the crisis in 98 in Russia. He claims that as soon as the news arose about the possible collapse of the economy in the country, all investors immediately began to withdraw their assets from all markets and change them to the most liquid asset at that time - the dollar. I think that on a global scale there will be the same thing no one will invest in crypto if a crisis breaks out.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:23:48 AM
It is unclear whether the impact of the financial crisis on cryptocurrencies is good or bad. In theory, the financial crisis cryptocurrency will fly to the moon. But maybe only one coin will take off.
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
September 20, 2018, 02:57:21 AM
Well, I think crypto will also follow suit with other economic entities in feeling the heat. However, the case of crypto may be kinda different from the perspective that people may sell off from other economic sub sectors like stock and sales of shares to reinvest into crypto, as saving place for their investments getting crushed in the collapsing economic situation. In short, crypto stands to benefit more the loss for me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 02:12:37 AM
Cryptocurrency is a venture investment, first of all, when the crisis comes, investors will get rid of all illiquid assets, which include venture investments. The onset of the economic crisis will kill the cryptomarket.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 10:45:50 AM
There is the only one strong change and it is less investing that could not be done by people who don't have enough money and wish to spend money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 08:23:20 AM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.
If there will be a global crisis, this is where cryptocurrency will be tested because the value of fiat currency will suffer inflation. Rich people will secure their wealth by keeping gold and probably cryptocurrency because this two doesn't suffer inflation compared to fiat currency.
Activity: 38
September 16, 2018, 10:07:37 PM
I think that if there is an economic crisis in the world, it will be a catastrophic blow to the encryption market. The price of cryptocurrency will continue to fall, and money will become more worthless. People may give up investing in cryptocurrency and invest in more stable valuables.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 16, 2018, 08:57:47 PM
Crypto value will definitely go down too. when a global crisis occurs, almost all assets will also decline, especially in their demands. it will also have an effect on crypto.
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 16, 2018, 06:56:41 PM
Cryptocurrencies is still directly linked to the various world economies and it is evident from the Chinese new year that happened earlier this year leading to a huge sell off in the crypto market holdings. However in the case of a global crisis people will need more fiat and it will likely cause a sell off of crypto assets.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
September 16, 2018, 06:40:53 PM
I believe that the global crisis will affect the cryptocurrency, although it does not depend on the world economy
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 06:37:29 PM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?

A global crisis my scare people out of fiat.  If that happens there may be a huge influx into the crypto world.  I would think gold/silver and Bitcoin would be the main recipients of people looking to get safe quickly.  If the governments want us all in crypto this they will probably trigger the crisis themselves. 
first of all governments all want to gain control over the crypto-currency market and at the same time that each user of the crypto-currency would pay taxes.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

A global crisis my scare people out of fiat.  If that happens there may be a huge influx into the crypto world.  I would think gold/silver and Bitcoin would be the main recipients of people looking to get safe quickly.  If the governments want us all in crypto this they will probably trigger the crisis themselves. 
Activity: 60
September 16, 2018, 05:14:30 PM
I think if there is every a global meltdown, it will encourage the growth of cryptos as it is a decentralized system,away from government regulation
Activity: 97
September 16, 2018, 05:12:25 PM
I think since we are talking about economy generally, and since cryptocurrency can not isolate itself from world economy, that said crisis will surely affect it. People would want to fall back on it as bailing out strategy during the crisis, and expect some countries in a desperate bid to cling on to something to help the country, would not hesitate to face cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
September 16, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

Well, I think it will greatly affect, although I think that it can contribute something new to cryptography and maybe even cryptography will come to a new level. In time we will all learn it!
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 03:27:29 PM
We can already see  in the countries which are affected with crises people are more interested for crypto as
an alternative solution. (Venezuela , Turkey etc.)
Activity: 336
September 16, 2018, 01:55:57 PM
Many coins will die, but it is also possible that people start using crypto currency in everyday life, instead of the usual money. If crypto projects show the results of their activities, there will be a big increase in crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 12, 2018, 10:57:59 AM
The unstable economic situation is facilitated by the transfer of funds into the crypto currency.In order to preserve and multiply.
I also think so, people will begin to trust banks less, and the crypto currency will look like a good option for keeping their savings if the market recovers.
Activity: 183
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 12, 2018, 10:55:43 AM
People will invest less amount of money and the amount of people here will be less as well. In other sides I don't see any problems, but of course they could be.
Pages:
Jump to: