Pages:
Author

Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto? - page 14. (Read 19847 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 05:33:24 AM
the cryptocurrency market will also experience a crisis because many ICO projects are tied to the global economy that will affect the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 54
August 11, 2018, 05:31:55 AM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.
I think that in the global crisis, cryptocurrencies will only win. There will be more whales that have previously invested in currency or precious metals. This will necessarily lead to a new explosion of prices, especially on Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 11, 2018, 05:31:40 AM
In my opinion, if there is a global crisis, it can influence the crypto. I exactly cannot predict what will occur. But, badly, the prices of the coins will be so decreasing and dropping. It may also drive many more dead coins. However, nobody hopes this. But in fact, I'm sure that there will be any relation and influence in crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 05:11:51 AM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
If the world crisis comes, then paper money will depreciate, and values such as real estate and valuable assets will grow. They can also include crypto-currencies, only they differ by a great risk of investing.
Activity: 89
August 11, 2018, 05:09:34 AM
The entire market will soon turn into crypto.However, the global crisis will hit the crypt.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
August 11, 2018, 04:53:21 AM
I think that crypto is living according to its own laws and global crises on it do not act so much as on other spheres
Activity: 34
August 11, 2018, 03:14:44 AM
Digital money would in any case there and still exist yet the general population arent. In the event that worldwide emergency happens, all monetary standards and financial state would fall. Individuals as opposed to contributing more would require more cash to trade out request to survive. That leads digital money to tumble down moreover. Emergency are on the whole negative, expect the more terrible.
Activity: 27
August 09, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
If there is a global economic crisis, not only will it have an impact on encryption, but it will have different degrees of impact on various industries. I just can't predict whether this will be beneficial or not. I hope it will be good for cryptocurrency. After all, I am investor
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
August 09, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

The economic crisis may have a positive impact on the cryptocurrency market. People then lose confidence in traditional currencies and are more likely to take alternatives. This was the case during the last crisis in 2008, during which interest in bitcoin increased significantly.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 10:37:05 AM
This is a very interesting and very important question. Personally, I believe if there is economic crisis, not only the crypto market will be affected by this but the general market will because there will not be enough money for people to invest with.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 10:34:10 AM
the whole world is very connected! on this crypto market and all events in the world affect each other! The crisis can be very bad for any sphere of activity! we must understand that there is no eternal growth, and there is no eternal fall! the main thing is to understand about when this or that will happen!
Activity: 25
August 09, 2018, 10:33:50 AM
The idea of a decentralized economy has become practical after the 2008 crisis. In fact, with the arrival of Bitcoin, a new market appeared and the "crypto-currency era" began. Therefore, it is not known how the crypto-currency market will react. Perhaps there will be new "stars" in the form of Bitcoin 2.0 or a transition to a qualitatively different level.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

Of course, if there is a new economic crisis, the crypto market will be affected by the crisis. At least in my opinion, the people who want to invest themselves can be affected and they will not have this opportunity. Then will come the moment with investors with many coins that will be able to manipulate the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 10:30:07 AM
It can lower the price of crypro market just like any other currency the value will always be dependent to the worldly matters.
Activity: 136
August 09, 2018, 10:25:16 AM
It will affect all the worlds including the crypto. The money will not be poured into crypto as before, the market will again shed blood. No one wishes for that
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
August 09, 2018, 10:21:26 AM
Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad, and Jim Rogers, billionaire investor, said the current debt bubble in the financial world will soon burst. And people will start to flock to safe haven assets like gold and bitcoin. You can watch many Youtube videos regarding this.

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 10:21:13 AM
I think that in crisis people will look for how to keep their savings by investing in precious metals gold and silver. My personal opinion, the cryptocurrency is one of the niches where the money comes from investors during the crisis.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 10:18:06 AM
I believe that the global crisis will also affect the crypto-currency market, and the market will begin to fall.
Activity: 140
August 09, 2018, 10:15:13 AM
If the global financial crisis, then I believe that this industry will have better development, because the financial crisis is basically brought about by inflation, then there will be more people concerned about this industry. The original intention of this industry is a technology that emerged to fight inflation.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 09, 2018, 10:13:38 AM
in my knowledge, if global crisis effect to crypto because most people have to withdraw their money from crypto to pay bill. Automatic if many people do withdraw they sell their coin and make it downprice. I think like that
Pages:
Jump to: