Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make bitcoin's price only RISE and never FALL? - page 3. (Read 4831 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
If there is adoption at extreme level in future then we will see only price rise and also we need to keep on spending bitcoin on regular interval that will surely help bitcoin to reach to a higher level.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
We can make the bitcoin price rises every year, and do not fall. But we cannot let any pump and dump happen.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If there is no pump, there will be no dump. So we need some big organisation to suppress when it rises to fast.

That's right, the price must go down each time it increase or else it will not be balance, the price could rise very high and might fall to very low and might not be healthy for bitcoin and the community...It'ss better this way, small increment each increase and drop...
I already just said I want their to be a fall and that my title was esque. I just want it to grow more often then drop.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
If there is no pump, there will be no dump. So we need some big organisation to suppress when it rises to fast.

That's right, the price must go down each time it increase or else it will not be balance, the price could rise very high and might fall to very low and might not be healthy for bitcoin and the community...It'ss better this way, small increment each increase and drop...
to be honest i believe that it is actually impossible to make bitcoin price only rise and never fall because people would only make money then

if we actually want to make this happen then we have to make people just buy bitcoins and never sell it

It is impossible for the bitcoin price rise every day and does not drop in a single day. But if we restrict the weekly rise, it will not drop monthly.

Agreed, price rise without fall is not at all possible and it looks opposite to the technology. If this happens the methods of earning will probably get deleted. No real-time profit can be made by users.
I want there to be a fall, but I want there to be insubstantial falls of $50 or so.
Activity: 938
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
to be honest i believe that it is actually impossible to make bitcoin price only rise and never fall because people would only make money then

if we actually want to make this happen then we have to make people just buy bitcoins and never sell it

It is impossible for the bitcoin price rise every day and does not drop in a single day. But if we restrict the weekly rise, it will not drop monthly.

Agreed, price rise without fall is not at all possible and it looks opposite to the technology. If this happens the methods of earning will probably get deleted. No real-time profit can be made by users.
If btc is ROM,
It will be another **** yovi Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
The only Solution to make Bitcoin go up in price with few sells is to turn over POS protocol so that way a lot of people will be
holding and the network will be very secure. Just saying
Activity: 115

^ I'm with this guy, sounds like the deep pocketed sort, together, we will restrict the weekly rise, and it will not drop monthly.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
it is when pigs fly to achieve only rise.
look, bitcoin had been dropping majorly once(like mt gox incident), even for now, the price of bitcoin is still often dropping. Huh
Well, it's surely not entirely impossible. People thought crypto was also impossible in general but that was clearly proven highly incorrect. My point here that I'm trying to convey is that if we just take a moment to really think this through, we can eventually come up with an effective solution.

Well if you can get people to stop selling for a long time that would it, although of course, that would just be temporary. IMO there's nothing we can do about it, it's a fundamental market force.
look, bitcoin had been dropping majorly once(like mt gox incident), even for now, the price of bitcoin is still often dropping. Huh
Well, it's surely not entirely impossible. People thought crypto was also impossible in general but that was clearly proven highly incorrect. My point here that I'm trying to convey is that if we just take a moment to really think this through, we can eventually come up with an effective solution.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
We actually can't do that and aslo it's so useless. Firstly people holding bitcoins for price increase and buying bitcoins when price is low. Secondly price depends on fiat anyway.

Hi,  thats something which is not possible. The price of a currency cannot always go up and never drops. Bitcoin price may go up sometimes and then down but the thing that can be controlled is that we dont let it drop too low. The balance between demand and supply can ensure this.
I say dropping is fine as long as it is not too low as you mentioned. I think that's what we're looking for in this thread.
My thoughts exactly. I know I came off as if I always wanted it to grow. But let's be realistic, that could never happen. What I meant to say was that I want it to grow more often.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
First at all we should need a lot of luck with the halving and the bitcoin itself and its future so that is the first point.
Another thing what needs to get done is that the bitcoin need to be a real currency so it has to be spread globally so everyone knows it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Real investors re incredibly patient. You just need to find a way to deal with BTC volatility and not to check exchanges 50 times a day whenever you see a red candle. Don't cry, be a man. Smiley
Activity: 67
We actually can't do that and aslo it's so useless. Firstly people holding bitcoins for price increase and buying bitcoins when price is low. Secondly price depends on fiat anyway.

Hi,  thats something which is not possible. The price of a currency cannot always go up and never drops. Bitcoin price may go up sometimes and then down but the thing that can be controlled is that we dont let it drop too low. The balance between demand and supply can ensure this.
I say dropping is fine as long as it is not too low as you mentioned. I think that's what we're looking for in this thread.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 67
i guess there is no such things and that's impossible also people will like if prices fall for a while because they can buy and will sell their bitcoin when prices rise up
Of course people would like it when the price falls. This way, people can buy it at lower prices to actually be a part of the cryptocurrency. What I'm trying to say is that it actually would be nice if we could locate a way to buy and sell effectively and not have to let it be such a gamble. How would you feel if you had $500 being held then all of a sudden you had only $359? It's tragic and rather concerning.
Pages:
Jump to: