Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make bitcoin's price only RISE and never FALL? - page 7. (Read 4831 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
this is the exact reason bitcoin price wont keep on rising just like that. and with other factors mentioned by @7788bitcoin . this is exactly the case.

I actually think there IS a clear cut way to just have the price only grow and never rise. I think maybe we're just gathering way too much thought into this. Sometimes when people over think things, that's when most tasks are extremely difficult to do. Hm..I wanna say my idea was the best idea so far. Not because it's my idea, but because it's definitely the only idea in the thread right now so. I welcome some help here. Can't do this alone. Anytime you guys wanna brainstorm and jump in that'd be welcomed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Does Pakistan have its own hockey league?

what a relevant discussion  Grin

just convince everyone to keep buying and not to sell.   Price will surely rise.

lol

this is the exact reason bitcoin price wont keep on rising just like that. and with other factors mentioned by @7788bitcoin . this is exactly the case.
Activity: 70
just convince everyone to keep buying and not to sell.   Price will surely rise.

lol
But as soon as you buy, you gotta sell so what next...? I think maybe Bitcoin should have some kind of national buying day to make the price hit 1 billion or something and then that same day, we sell it at the same time via circle.com or something. I think it'd be fun. We can also do fun private rallies.
Activity: 202
Merit: 157

lol
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I think we need to talk to the whales and monitor there movement in such case we can refill whatever they withdraw from the supply, fluctuation is part of it if more people encourage to use bitcoin and more company allowed to use the service I think what you want will happen btc price will keep up up up.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
First, we need to ask the question: Why does the price "FALL" and "RISE"?

Supply>Demand = "FALL"?
Demand>Supply = "RISE"?
Blockchain debate = "FALL"?
Reward halving = "RISE"?
Bitlicense = "FALL"?
Overstock adoption = "RISE"?

There are too many factors involved and I don't think we can make sure the price keep going up...
Activity: 98
I've been noticing the price usually periodically dropping. The price doesn't exactly drop significantly. Just enough to make people stressed and rather worried. I have always been in a position in which the price's increase has indeed always been a reward for people who truly believe in Bitcoin and care for its well being. It can be rather worrisome when you've placed $400 worth of BTC in your wallet for price increases, then the next day you find that you've lost about $50. Sure it's not a huge number but it's a number nonetheless.

What can we do to make it only rise and never fall? I have been meaning to have this question answered.
Pages:
Jump to: