Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make bitcoin's price only RISE and never FALL? - page 5. (Read 4831 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To make Bitcoin's price rise and never fall it comes down to adoption.  More users means more upward stable price.  Education and more press will increase adoption.
It is based on how many people know about it yes, but it's also based on when people are holding it an when they're not. There has to be a set "pumo and dump" schedule as a method to grow your Bitcoin and then sell then. Then of course there's the whole restarting positions to take.
Yeah but how do you suggest we go about that? You have to actually give and take with this idea and not simply just give the idea and then not suggest ways of going about it. (Not to say your contribution to this thread is not respected nor appreciated).
I've been noticing the price usually periodically dropping. The price doesn't exactly drop significantly. Just enough to make people stressed and rather worried. I have always been in a position in which the price's increase has indeed always been a reward for people who truly believe in Bitcoin and care for its well being. It can be rather worrisome when you've placed $400 worth of BTC in your wallet for price increases, then the next day you find that you've lost about $50. Sure it's not a huge number but it's a number nonetheless.

Your complaining about small Bitcoin liquidity, thus stability. You need more people to actively buying/selling Bitcoins at exchanges (and have set buy or sell orders) to get much more stable prices. This has nothing to do with bitcoin's price only rise and never fall though, the rises and falls would be only much slower if at exchanges are more buy and sell orders...
If we need more people basically working and trading Bitcoin, then we will have to find a way to actually advertise this currency for a while. If you cannot simply just find some kind of way to inform the masses and get them to actually try our currency, we may not be able to make this idea a success. How do you suggest we advertise Bitcoin at least?
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
I've been noticing the price usually periodically dropping. The price doesn't exactly drop significantly. Just enough to make people stressed and rather worried. I have always been in a position in which the price's increase has indeed always been a reward for people who truly believe in Bitcoin and care for its well being. It can be rather worrisome when you've placed $400 worth of BTC in your wallet for price increases, then the next day you find that you've lost about $50. Sure it's not a huge number but it's a number nonetheless.

Your complaining about small Bitcoin liquidity, thus stability. You need more people to actively buying/selling Bitcoins at exchanges (and have set buy or sell orders) to get much more stable prices. This has nothing to do with bitcoin's price only rise and never fall though, the rises and falls would be only much slower if at exchanges are more buy and sell orders...
i think for the time being we can only attract more peple to bitcoin and adopting bitcoin will be the solution for it to go up more but it's not a guaranty to it not to fall down
Of course it's not a guarantee but it's definitely a useful idea and worth a shot. I think if we actually just took the time to really think of a way behind all this, it'd come to full fruition.

actually i think if there is enough people using bitcoin then the price will become stable.
just like how gold price is stable, never 100% but the changes are small.
Exactly. We don't want it stable because then it's more of a currency than I way to actually grow your earnings and full out balance.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
i think for the time being we can only attract more peple to bitcoin and adopting bitcoin will be the solution for it to go up more but it's not a guaranty to it not to fall down
Of course it's not a guarantee but it's definitely a useful idea and worth a shot. I think if we actually just took the time to really think of a way behind all this, it'd come to full fruition.

actually i think if there is enough people using bitcoin then the price will become stable.
just like how gold price is stable, never 100% but the changes are small.
Activity: 70
Activity: 70
To make Bitcoin's price rise and never fall it comes down to adoption.  More users means more upward stable price.  Education and more press will increase adoption.
It is based on how many people know about it yes, but it's also based on when people are holding it an when they're not. There has to be a set "pumo and dump" schedule as a method to grow your Bitcoin and then sell then. Then of course there's the whole restarting positions to take.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
you can't controll the bitcoin user, people will have the ultimate control over their bitcoin, simply when the supply is higher than Demand the price will be fall, when the demand is higher than supply the price will be rise
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
The first step to make bitcoin price to stabilize is to get rid of the bad news that is haunting bitcoin Grin
Whenever there's a bad news regarding the bitcoin the price will fall a few dollar, even hundreds
But as we know it, we can't control the media
So making bitcoin price to never fall is impossible Grin
Activity: 756
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
I don't think this will happen anytime soon, have also big doubts even if it will ever happen, but it can actually in a few years time, nothing is impossible.
Making bitcoin price to rise forever is simply not possible. Bitcoin has got such a technology which often fluctuates.
agree it's all impossible to happen everything has a price such as oil, gold, and even the country's currency, has fluctuated. so impossible bitcoin prices could continue to rise
Nothing should be far from impossible. There should always be some kind of cause and effect along with a small will to make certain things reality. To simply just say "it's not possible" is just giving up before you even tried.
First, we need to ask the question: Why does the price "FALL" and "RISE"?

Supply>Demand = "FALL"?
Demand>Supply = "RISE"?
Blockchain debate = "FALL"?
Reward halving = "RISE"?
Bitlicense = "FALL"?
Overstock adoption = "RISE"?

There are too many factors involved and I don't think we can make sure the price keep going up...
But if we just place the coins in manipulated demand, that's how it would work. We just need to find a way to get on the same page.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
We can do it if we continue to hoard bitcoins until the supply of bitcoins in market will be enought that demand will rise that will make a bullish trend in rate of bitcoin. Cheesy
Activity: 518
Making bitcoin price to rise forever is simply not possible. Bitcoin has got such a technology which often fluctuates.
agree it's all impossible to happen everything has a price such as oil, gold, and even the country's currency, has fluctuated. so impossible bitcoin prices could continue to rise
Activity: 672
Fiat money is money that has no entity backing it other than the issuer, usually a government. When the United States dollar finally disconnected from the gold standard in 1971 it became a fiat currency.

Bitcoin follows the same principle, in that its value is determined by perception. Instead of the trust of some government entity being evaluated to determine the value of Bitcoin, other factors (the technology, widespread acceptance, understanding of e-money, etc.) are taken into consideration.

Bitcoin is ultimately worth what people will buy and sell it for. This is often as much a matter of human psychology as economic calculation. Don’t allow your emotions to dictate your actions in the market; this is best achieved by determining a strategy and sticking to it. So it is not possible to make Bitcoin's price only RISE.

Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
just convince everyone to keep buying and not to sell.   Price will surely rise.

lol
But as soon as you buy, you gotta sell so what next...? I think maybe Bitcoin should have some kind of national buying day to make the price hit 1 billion or something and then that same day, we sell it at the same time via circle.com or something. I think it'd be fun. We can also do fun private rallies.

Bitcoin does not have any national buying day when the price hit 1 billion, but there is halving coming which can boost the price of bitcoins to more than dollar 1. You can see the  Bitcoin Block Reward Halving Countdown at   http://bitcoinblockhalf.com/
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I think it's never happen. Bitcoin price is not stable and it can rise and fall, If bitcoin's price only rise, there must be something big happened that make the price of bitcoin keep increase.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
there is only one way, don't dump your bitcoin for fiat for buying stuff, use bitcoin directly for buying, in this way there is only buying

but you still have those manipulators that dump for accumulating more, but i guess those people ar enot there to kill bitcoin with their dumping, because they are profiting heavily from it
Pages:
Jump to: