Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make bitcoin's price only RISE and never FALL? - page 4. (Read 4831 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Those would be humans. This is technology. Although, the comparison you just made is actually in some kind of relation towards each other. Robots and such are designed based off of the human anatomy. If we really want it to grow, why not starting off small? What makes humans grow?

Take that, and run from there I think. Smiley

That was  vague example but if you understood the underlying principle behind it,it was meant to convey a brighter meaning.The growth is not under our control or it is must for world to turn around.If the market prices don't rise,demand won't increase,people won't work anymore everybody will be rich ,no one would offer any services.Hence the fall and growth are basic necessities for survival of any digital asset in the market.
But people would need to work to make homes, food, find good water sources, electricity, and so on. I realize that much. What I'm trying to say is that I personally would enjoy a basic timed method in selling and buying.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
i guess there is no such things and that's impossible also people will like if prices fall for a while because they can buy and will sell their bitcoin when prices rise up
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
We actually can't do that and aslo it's so useless. Firstly people holding bitcoins for price increase and buying bitcoins when price is low. Secondly price depends on fiat anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Those would be humans. This is technology. Although, the comparison you just made is actually in some kind of relation towards each other. Robots and such are designed based off of the human anatomy. If we really want it to grow, why not starting off small? What makes humans grow?

That was  vague example but if you understood the underlying principle behind it,it was meant to convey a brighter meaning.The growth is not under our control or it is must for world to turn around.If the market prices don't rise,demand won't increase,people won't work anymore everybody will be rich ,no one would offer any services.Hence the fall and growth are basic necessities for survival of any digital asset in the market.
to be honest i believe that it is actually impossible to make bitcoin price only rise and never fall because people would only make money then

if we actually want to make this happen then we have to make people just buy bitcoins and never sell it
There has to be a set time to sell and a set time to buy. Another user made an ingenius point that humans can grow, so technologically based things should also grow.
If there is a way to Stop growing and not getting old ,there should have been a way to make bitcoin only grow and never fall.My point is,if the bitcoin never falls,everybody will buy it as an asset right ? Why wouldn't they ? Sure I'll buy a few today and sell it at a much higher price day after .Matter of facts,bitcoins are limited in number.Moreover ,how would it successfully make its mark in the commercial market,if its not seen as an asset like Gold/Estate/Shares.

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
to be honest i believe that it is actually impossible to make bitcoin price only rise and never fall because people would only make money then

if we actually want to make this happen then we have to make people just buy bitcoins and never sell it
I don't know if this idea you have is all that possible. You can't control each and every single Bitcoin adopter unless you came up with some kind of mechanism within the entire blockchain so that people can only purchase bitcoins at a certain date. I don't think a software like that is even possible but this idea does quite interest me. I'll definitely be watching this topic for a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
If there is a way to Stop growing and not getting old ,there should have been a way to make bitcoin only grow and never fall.My point is,if the bitcoin never falls,everybody will buy it as an asset right ? Why wouldn't they ? Sure I'll buy a few today and sell it at a much higher price day after .Matter of facts,bitcoins are limited in number.Moreover ,how would it successfully make its mark in the commercial market,if its not seen as an asset like Gold/Estate/Shares.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I've been noticing the price usually periodically dropping. The price doesn't exactly drop significantly. Just enough to make people stressed and rather worried. I have always been in a position in which the price's increase has indeed always been a reward for people who truly believe in Bitcoin and care for its well being. It can be rather worrisome when you've placed $400 worth of BTC in your wallet for price increases, then the next day you find that you've lost about $50. Sure it's not a huge number but it's a number nonetheless.

What can we do to make it only rise and never fall? I have been meaning to have this question answered.

It's simple question but there is no simple answer.
It's simple math. If more people buying price will go up.
If more people sell, price will go down.
The same rules as in the real market.
What can we do to make it only rise and never fall?
It's impossible, sorry about that.
Only what we can do is to promote Bitcoin to the public and merchants, as much as we can.
We should also educate people about benefits of using BTC.
When enough people start using bitcoin, merchants will also start accepting BTC and eventually we will become mainstream.
When this happens, BTC price will raise a lot and bring substantial profit to us Smiley

Activity: 98
Well we know its always depends in demands and supply if you just want to rise and there's no fall why don't you try to buy bitcoin every time around 200 btc a day i think you can control the price and the price will continous increasing..
I am starting to realize that it just might be a little bit more complicated than that but do you mind possibly giving some more incite? I do believe you're onto something here. We just need to break it down and understand each element better to really focus and make it reality.
Aside from the demand scene, remove other alts so the exchange will only focus on bitcoin trades.

But this is impossible. So better forget about it. Smiley
It is possible. We just need to really focus instead of just giving up before we've even tried. This thread is for brainstorming behind the idea and I do strongly believe if you're just going to say it can't be done then perhaps not even mentioning anything would be accepted. If you give a more detailed explanation, we can break it down from there and see what can be done.
Your complaining about small Bitcoin liquidity, thus stability. You need more people to actively buying/selling Bitcoins at exchanges (and have set buy or sell orders) to get much more stable prices. This has nothing to do with bitcoin's price only rise and never fall though, the rises and falls would be only much slower if at exchanges are more buy and sell orders...
If we need more people basically working and trading Bitcoin, then we will have to find a way to actually advertise this currency for a while. If you cannot simply just find some kind of way to inform the masses and get them to actually try our currency, we may not be able to make this idea a success. How do you suggest we advertise Bitcoin at least?

Definitively not advertising like TV ads and so on, it must be mouth to mouth advertising wih very well, secure and reliably working payment method, not speculative get rich advertising.

With hardware wallets you can already get the most secure payment method today beating CC, paypal, online banking - far better than 2fa with phone or email. Reliability needs more confidence transactions get confirmed in timely fashion which become problem currently, but scaling is in the work.

But biggest point using Bitcoin is no else can confiscate your funds, if you ever received paypal money and later the ballance was removed becuse it come from stollen account you know what Im talking about, the same can happen at your bank account, but not with Bitcoin.
I don't know how effective the speaking to friends about Bitcoin situation would be as it would only advertise to a couple thousands of people a year. It's evident that we would need to find a way to really effect large groups of people with Bitcoin and not just a few. Bitcoin should have been a higher price than it is right now but because nobody has ever really advertised the project, it's not 100% off the ground and that's what I think should be understood.
Activity: 266
Well we know its always depends in demands and supply if you just want to rise and there's no fall why don't you try to buy bitcoin every time around 200 btc a day i think you can control the price and the price will continous increasing..
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I've been noticing the price usually periodically dropping. The price doesn't exactly drop significantly. Just enough to make people stressed and rather worried. I have always been in a position in which the price's increase has indeed always been a reward for people who truly believe in Bitcoin and care for its well being. It can be rather worrisome when you've placed $400 worth of BTC in your wallet for price increases, then the next day you find that you've lost about $50. Sure it's not a huge number but it's a number nonetheless.

What can we do to make it only rise and never fall? I have been meaning to have this question answered.
i think we can't do anything with bitcoin price,people who have so many bitcoin can easy to make bitcoin price unstable,maybe the only way to make bitcoin price never fall is regulate bitcoin,and make it not decentralized anymore,but it will not happen so far.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
Aside from the demand scene, remove other alts so the exchange will only focus on bitcoin trades.

But this is impossible. So better forget about it. Smiley
you can't controll the bitcoin user, people will have the ultimate control over their bitcoin, simply when the supply is higher than Demand the price will be fall, when the demand is higher than supply the price will be rise
Of course we cannot control them per say but I do believe if we made actually posted buying and selling dates, we could create a stable way to make Bitcoin more of a success in terms of actually making it a stable way to earn a living.
Activity: 423
Your complaining about small Bitcoin liquidity, thus stability. You need more people to actively buying/selling Bitcoins at exchanges (and have set buy or sell orders) to get much more stable prices. This has nothing to do with bitcoin's price only rise and never fall though, the rises and falls would be only much slower if at exchanges are more buy and sell orders...
If we need more people basically working and trading Bitcoin, then we will have to find a way to actually advertise this currency for a while. If you cannot simply just find some kind of way to inform the masses and get them to actually try our currency, we may not be able to make this idea a success. How do you suggest we advertise Bitcoin at least?

Definitively not advertising like TV ads and so on, it must be mouth to mouth advertising wih very well, secure and reliably working payment method, not speculative get rich advertising.

With hardware wallets you can already get the most secure payment method today beating CC, paypal, online banking - far better than 2fa with phone or email. Reliability needs more confidence transactions get confirmed in timely fashion which become problem currently, but scaling is in the work.

But biggest point using Bitcoin is no else can confiscate your funds, if you ever received paypal money and later the ballance was removed becuse it come from stollen account you know what Im talking about, the same can happen at your bank account, but not with Bitcoin.
As long as people need to do things like pay rent, pay mortgages and pay taxes, in fiat, there will be sellers of bitcoin.

That's the way it is. Work on getting your local govt to accept bitcoin payments for taxes if you want to prevent sellers.
I think it'd actually be just a little bit more complicated than that. We'll need more information about how to go about that.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As long as people need to do things like pay rent, pay mortgages and pay taxes, in fiat, there will be sellers of bitcoin.

That's the way it is. Work on getting your local govt to accept bitcoin payments for taxes if you want to prevent sellers.
Pages:
Jump to: