Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 61. (Read 85448 times)

Activity: 612
Merit: 250
July 17, 2017, 10:40:06 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
Actually, there are many ways to make more money. In addition to that, some people invest in bitcoin and they know that bitcoin is one best sources of income. If you want to make more money all you need to do is to work hard and be smart. Lastly, if you have a great skill finds a job that has a high salary.
If you answer the question about possible earnings, the main thing is not to miss the opportunity that is today. Thanks to the earlier crypto currency, you can buy popular and promising coins. This will give a very tangible income in the future.

Ya it's true. If you want good profit means inverse on bitcoin.Bitcoin is a famous among po people due to its value and originality. As I know instead  of inversing on other coin you can inverse in bitcoin .It will give huge profit then any other altcoin.Steady  inversement give you huge money.
yes  you are right investment is the way to be come rich because in bitcoin hab e high volitality  and now a day bitcoin price is low and every one want buy cheap bitcoin and i think that is the best time to invest in bicoin for gain more profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
July 17, 2017, 10:28:09 AM
The wise answer is to work hard and work smart, make money is not easy so we have to learn many things often. I suggest a simple way that is by trading or join ICO.
Yeah I agree to you. I also using this words as a motivation for me to become success "work hard work smart". Those two words have a lot of meaning. Just acquiring those two you can make many money.

Uhmm. That's actually four words.

I'd say it's easier said than done. Simply working smart is a hard thing to do. In order to "work smart", you have to know all the choices available for you. You have to know all about the economy in your area and the surrounding area. You have to research what business is profitable, what job is the highest paying one, which job is less tiring, which workplace is the nearest to you, etc. Without doing all of this, you would end up not having the best job or business that suits you the best unless you got lucky.

Working hard is also a hard thing to do. As humans, we can write down a systematic schedule but when it's time to act on doing them, it's really hard. At first we can do it, but following a schedule is really really tiring.

for me, my take on the concept of working hard and working smart is this: when you want something done and it requires a great deal of skills, you better work hard to know that skills and the workaround of that goal and when you mastered it and it becomes a habit already, then that is the perfect time to work smart - since you know the workaround, you can now hire someone and exactly teach them your system so you can scale it.

It is very hard to automatically hire someone who pretends to be expert and since you don't know of anything about it, then you just leave it to that person and you end up wasting a lot of money and time for that person. BUT, if you know the process because you work hard to learning the process, then it would be easier for you to spot the wrong and even guide them so that they will work on it effectively and efficiently.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
July 17, 2017, 09:18:42 AM
The wise answer is to work hard and work smart, make money is not easy so we have to learn many things often. I suggest a simple way that is by trading or join ICO.
Yeah I agree to you. I also using this words as a motivation for me to become success "work hard work smart". Those two words have a lot of meaning. Just acquiring those two you can make many money.

Uhmm. That's actually four words.

I'd say it's easier said than done. Simply working smart is a hard thing to do. In order to "work smart", you have to know all the choices available for you. You have to know all about the economy in your area and the surrounding area. You have to research what business is profitable, what job is the highest paying one, which job is less tiring, which workplace is the nearest to you, etc. Without doing all of this, you would end up not having the best job or business that suits you the best unless you got lucky.

Working hard is also a hard thing to do. As humans, we can write down a systematic schedule but when it's time to act on doing them, it's really hard. At first we can do it, but following a schedule is really really tiring.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 17, 2017, 05:52:07 AM

Work smart, work hard and add to it being wise. Working hard without proper decision and being smart is not just enough. You need to be wise in everything you do in able to make more money. And since your goal is to earn more money, you only need to focus on your time with dedication in able to get decent money.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
July 17, 2017, 05:28:54 AM
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
July 17, 2017, 05:19:58 AM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 17, 2017, 12:46:44 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
Actually, there are many ways to make more money. In addition to that, some people invest in bitcoin and they know that bitcoin is one best sources of income. If you want to make more money all you need to do is to work hard and be smart. Lastly, if you have a great skill finds a job that has a high salary.
If you answer the question about possible earnings, the main thing is not to miss the opportunity that is today. Thanks to the earlier crypto currency, you can buy popular and promising coins. This will give a very tangible income in the future.

Ya it's true. If you want good profit means inverse on bitcoin.Bitcoin is a famous among po people due to its value and originality. As I know instead  of inversing on other coin you can inverse in bitcoin .It will give huge profit then any other altcoin.Steady  inversement give you huge money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
July 17, 2017, 12:42:24 AM
What to do to make more money?

I will suggest two ways:
Outside this forum, I will suggest one studies a course in college that's in high demand or gets into a profession that pays high and well.

Within this forum and in business, I will suggest investment... investment... investment. And then get more side businesses to all one does.
Investment is a very complex risky move for earning. Although If you pay attention to these projects that are provided on the forum bitcointalk, then you can still normally put your money. Then you can earn money from the trade actively and calmly. If you go to the commercial exchange, you will see how much the course of all altcoin fluctuates. That's exactly the difference you can raise double incomes throughout the week.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
July 17, 2017, 12:09:52 AM
What to do to make more money?

I will suggest two ways:
Outside this forum, I will suggest one studies a course in college that's in high demand or gets into a profession that pays high and well.

Within this forum and in business, I will suggest investment... investment... investment. And then get more side businesses to all one does.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 16, 2017, 11:19:04 PM
To be successful in trading, never stop reading some articles and forums so you can get information for the currency you used to trade. To make your business bigger, you need a capital, knowledge, skills, and much of focus so you can be able to manage it.
Learning any business is always tedious and difficult but a person can learn through experience.
Similarly becoming a trader requires time and experience. With time, every person learns and eventually becomes skilled in his respective field. Similar is the case with trading.
yes i agree because we can only have a money through out own learning.the best teacher of all is our experience..if you have a lot of experience you can have also a great learning.and through learning we can earn.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
July 16, 2017, 05:40:55 PM
To be successful in trading, never stop reading some articles and forums so you can get information for the currency you used to trade. To make your business bigger, you need a capital, knowledge, skills, and much of focus so you can be able to manage it.
Learning any business is always tedious and difficult but a person can learn through experience.
Similarly becoming a trader requires time and experience. With time, every person learns and eventually becomes skilled in his respective field. Similar is the case with trading.
Activity: 350
July 16, 2017, 04:28:55 PM
Activity: 504
July 16, 2017, 02:41:55 PM

When I first started looking for an additional source of income on the Internet, I thought it was very difficult. But then I discovered more and more opportunities. You just need to look for something that interests you. Very good profits can be obtained from investing.
I just got to remember something about successful businesses from reading this post. I remembered someone saying that in order to create a multi-billion business you need to make it useful to the common people, so common that everyone has no idea they need it in life in order to improve  their living. Some examples are Facebook, Snapshot, Uber, Grab Services, Air BnB. This businesses has revolutionize the needs of people worldwide.

I agree with you. It is necessary to set a goal not to get your own profit, but to help and improve the lives of people around you. Only under such conditions can you attract a lot of partners to your business
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
July 16, 2017, 02:17:13 PM

When I first started looking for an additional source of income on the Internet, I thought it was very difficult. But then I discovered more and more opportunities. You just need to look for something that interests you. Very good profits can be obtained from investing.
I just got to remember something about successful businesses from reading this post. I remembered someone saying that in order to create a multi-billion business you need to make it useful to the common people, so common that everyone has no idea they need it in life in order to improve  their living. Some examples are Facebook, Snapshot, Uber, Grab Services, Air BnB. This businesses has revolutionize the needs of people worldwide.
Activity: 242
July 16, 2017, 12:59:22 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 257
July 16, 2017, 09:49:40 AM
Activity: 588
July 16, 2017, 08:06:25 AM
When the internet is used many people certainly many opportunities that we can use to get more money. Anything we can do for example write a blog filled with ads, making videos, offering image editing capabilities and so forth.

Right, the internet is full of many things that you can turn into money. There are many jobs offered online where you can earn money without the need of leaving your home. The modern technology had enable us to figure things out and to challenge ourselves to fully utilize its use. It is up to us now how we are going to do it, morally or immorally.

Another thing, there are many sites that offers many freelance jobs where we can choose from depending on our skills and knowledge.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
July 15, 2017, 07:04:22 AM
work hard and smart, we have 24-hour time, use the time effectively, if we work 8 hours in the Office, then use at least 5 hours to get extra income.

Working 13 hours a day is not guaranteed.

What if you are working far from your home and it takes 1-2 hours for the trip to go work and go back home.

Let's say you have 4 hours of the travel plus 13 hours of work. And for sure the remaining 7 hours isn't sure that will go directly to sleeping or resting.

Maybe the solution then is to find opportunities in working online so that you will be staying at home and no need to go and travel to your work area. There are many opportunities online and you can either work for clients or work on your projects like creating a blog and monetizing it. It takes a need to gain knowledge and skills though.

There are online jobs that are being offered. The most in demand are the IT related jobs.

What you need to do is to focus on your skill and enrich it so that you can offer that to the employers.

Or you can apply when you have seen some openings that fits your qualification.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
July 14, 2017, 02:54:44 PM
Being talking about crypto the only way to make money is to risk, being your own project or some ico/old/new coin you will never know the results if you dont invest and take the risk
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
July 14, 2017, 02:08:22 PM
Work hard, Work smart and focus on what you are doing. If your brain or your thoughts are scattered everywhere, you won't get anything done that will benefit you. Don't be the jack of all trades, master of none type. If you are really into trading, be the best that you can doing it.
I agree to you that if you want to make more money all you need to do is to work hard or find a job that has a high salary. In addition to that, there are many ways to make more money like if you have bitcoin try to invest it to trading sites. Trading is the best source of income so that you can a sure that you could make more money.
well said...
in this modern world, you have to be specific and smart. you can do a lot of work but it may not carry to you good out put, so you have to  choose the smartest way which can provide you a better income, it doesn't need to do 13 or 14 hours a day, if you are really a capable then you can earn 1
thousand USD in a day. so be specific and perfect.
Pages:
Jump to: