Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 63. (Read 85448 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
July 12, 2017, 02:14:32 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
I think to make more money then you should invest in bitcoin, now bitcoin is growing and in the future the bitcoin price may increase, till then the bitcoin you invest will give you a profit margin high.

Investing in bitcoins is the right thing to do as it can prove to be the best investment in future and if you can hold it for next 5 years then you can expect huge profits from it as we have seen that price has increased over the years and we can expect the same from coming years too.
Now many people suggest that investing in bitcoin is the most secure and profitable decision to make. Bitcoin isn't affected by inflation or stock market surges, and the value of bitcoin increases day to day so a good profit when investing in bitcoin is guaranteed. If we look forward for the ratio of daily invester in bitcoin it has more number of people which cannot be trace easily.
Activity: 315
Merit: 255
July 11, 2017, 11:28:31 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
I think to make more money then you should invest in bitcoin, now bitcoin is growing and in the future the bitcoin price may increase, till then the bitcoin you invest will give you a profit margin high.

Investing in bitcoins is the right thing to do as it can prove to be the best investment in future and if you can hold it for next 5 years then you can expect huge profits from it as we have seen that price has increased over the years and we can expect the same from coming years too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 11, 2017, 11:27:34 PM
To make money, I think all you have to do is dare to take risks in a positive way. Like trying to do business with the existing capital, so I might make a lot of money, with knowledge and experience, you can make a lot of money, but most people, hesitate to do so.

You really can't blame them because people are commonly afraid to get out of their comfort zone. Simply investing at something without the guidance of somebody they trust would scare them. Plus, people love to think about the worst case scenario and the worst case scenario for investing will be losing all of it. They aren't wrong, though, for sticking with the money making method that they are used to. It's better to stay safe rather than start investing randomly just for experience.
I think this is the case for older generations who tend to take less risk with their investing decisions, since it is harder for them to recoup losses because of the time it takes to save again. Younger ones tend to be more risk takers because they have all the time in the world to recover if ever they lose on an investment early on in their lives.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 11, 2017, 11:17:16 PM
To make money, I think all you have to do is dare to take risks in a positive way. Like trying to do business with the existing capital, so I might make a lot of money, with knowledge and experience, you can make a lot of money, but most people, hesitate to do so.

You really can't blame them because people are commonly afraid to get out of their comfort zone. Simply investing at something without the guidance of somebody they trust would scare them. Plus, people love to think about the worst case scenario and the worst case scenario for investing will be losing all of it. They aren't wrong, though, for sticking with the money making method that they are used to. It's better to stay safe rather than start investing randomly just for experience.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 11, 2017, 12:25:29 PM
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
July 11, 2017, 11:50:55 AM
At the beginning, you will face many difficulties. You have to work hard to grasp the good opportunities. In addition, you need stable capital for long-term investment when you can develop a stable business
Activity: 196
July 11, 2017, 10:08:42 AM
To succeed either in life or business,you should follow some basic ethics which successful entrepreneurs followed through out their life.You should have innovative thinking.You should always maintain your to do list and periodically check whether you are completing it or not.You should be able to find the requirements of the customers and successfully provide them products of their expectation.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
July 11, 2017, 09:50:45 AM
First of all we must have knowledge of economics, which is an important step.
Second, you need a stable source of capital, because you can not make a profit in the short term
Want to make a lot of money you have to grasp the right opportunity to invest. Observe in a comprehensive way the world economy

i agree with your opinion learning and observation is the way earning more money...
Activity: 209
July 11, 2017, 08:54:36 AM
First of all we must have knowledge of economics, which is an important step.
Second, you need a stable source of capital, because you can not make a profit in the short term
Want to make a lot of money you have to grasp the right opportunity to invest. Observe in a comprehensive way the world economy
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
July 11, 2017, 08:27:44 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
July 11, 2017, 07:45:21 AM

Study and learn.  The first step to be successful in trade and business.  Aside from that you need to do research and get some successful people as referrence and mimic their strategy.  It works for them there is a big possibility that it will work for you, but of course always make your decision according to your current status.

Get a job and add many side jobs.

Studying and learning is the basic starting point before you proceed into trading. Because if you push yourself in a hurry, even you trade but lack of knowledge, doing it will be useless only. Besides, all trading experts started from the basic learning and studying.

Knowledge of course are important for success but no theory will notice you practice. Become a good trader only if you by example will learn. As the theory can teach instinct? If not then even the best education in the world will not make you a successful trader.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
July 11, 2017, 07:37:04 AM

For me my experience study the project that you want to trade if this coin is good for long term or short term this is the best way to start choose the leget company if you want to do a long term and in short term you have to check it always as the short term trade is goes up and down always so you have to check it always
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
July 10, 2017, 11:28:01 PM

Study and learn.  The first step to be successful in trade and business.  Aside from that you need to do research and get some successful people as referrence and mimic their strategy.  It works for them there is a big possibility that it will work for you, but of course always make your decision according to your current status.

Get a job and add many side jobs.

Studying and learning is the basic starting point before you proceed into trading. Because if you push yourself in a hurry, even you trade but lack of knowledge, doing it will be useless only. Besides, all trading experts started from the basic learning and studying.
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 10, 2017, 09:51:38 PM
Well, to succeed in trade, don't belive in too many speculaton so it won't affect your emotion that can prevent to lose. To make business bigger, identify which field and business you are interested in so your passion would make it easier for you to achive succession.
you are right bitcoin can help us to earn more and more money it will never let us to loss in trading , investing and there are many other ways still there holding your bitcoin for long time can also help you earn good income.

There is always a risk even for holding our bitcoins because we really don't know what future lies ahead with bitcoin. I am holding but I don't focus all of my energy with bitcoin holding alone and do some other projects to earn more money to have some fallback in case something will go wrong.
Of course the risk will always be there, even if you just hold the bitcoin in the wallet. But the risk will certainly be less than the risk when you grow it on investment sites or the like. If you want to earn more money of course do not be too focused just by holding bitcoin. Try to invest or make a business
Even though you have earned already in your invesyment, it doesn't mean that the risk is not there. As long as you invest, always consider the risk. However I agrre that you shouldn't focus on one investment at a time. You should try to invest in altcoins and it's worth it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
July 10, 2017, 09:24:44 PM
Well, to succeed in trade, don't belive in too many speculaton so it won't affect your emotion that can prevent to lose. To make business bigger, identify which field and business you are interested in so your passion would make it easier for you to achive succession.
you are right bitcoin can help us to earn more and more money it will never let us to loss in trading , investing and there are many other ways still there holding your bitcoin for long time can also help you earn good income.

There is always a risk even for holding our bitcoins because we really don't know what future lies ahead with bitcoin. I am holding but I don't focus all of my energy with bitcoin holding alone and do some other projects to earn more money to have some fallback in case something will go wrong.
Of course the risk will always be there, even if you just hold the bitcoin in the wallet. But the risk will certainly be less than the risk when you grow it on investment sites or the like. If you want to earn more money of course do not be too focused just by holding bitcoin. Try to invest or make a business
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
July 10, 2017, 08:48:05 PM

I would recommend you to invest in altcoin project,mainly eth or wave token project.now btc based upcoming coin have become useless.either you need a new algo or use eth to succeed in your project.invest in good potential tokens,they give a good profit as there is a good project backing it up.

We should first check and research on the development side of the altcoins - what are its plan and goals and where they are heading at the moment. When you see that they always update and communicate with their investors, that is a good sign of good altcoin to invest with. Just diversify in case something goes wrong so that you will have some fall back.
Merit: 505
July 10, 2017, 08:35:48 PM

I would recommend you to invest in altcoin project,mainly eth or wave token project.now btc based upcoming coin have become useless.either you need a new algo or use eth to succeed in your project.invest in good potential tokens,they give a good profit as there is a good project backing it up.
July 10, 2017, 08:23:15 PM

Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
July 10, 2017, 11:36:11 AM
July 10, 2017, 09:57:26 AM
bitcoin trading is one of the best platforms for me, from here anyone can make more money without hassle. but proper knowledge is the major criteria to do well in this section. you have to know its operational activities and how to control and how to manage. if you follow the proper method then it will be helpful for you making money more and more...

In a way it can also be a hassle especially for newer traders seeing their investments take a plunge on a dump. But you're right. Trading, with proper knowledge and timing, is one of the best ways to make money. But you half to take it seriously with all the studies and observation you have to make to come.up with a good trade.

I agree with you that it can be a hell of a task for newbies but that's the learning curve they must go through in order to master trading. Everyone at the very beginning made naive decisions and list somehow stupidly but in the end we are all trading with experience now.
If they will take the help from any expert then it will be convenient for these newbies. They will be able to work like we people are doing or it is also possible that they get the training form any highly expert person and he start to earn more higher.

In other words, it is always better to have an expert coach than figure it out yourself how to earn more money. It is like in the game of basketball, coach are they for a purpose and if there are no coaches, they will not perform well - it is the same with learning ways to earn more money.

It's just a learning process that takes experience like anything else.  You definitely don't always need to be coached.  If you have adequate aptitude to learn and put yourself in a learning environment, you'll eventually go from novice to master.  Sure you can get a coach, but what's the coaches personal interest?  Need to be able to differentiate someone that wants to help you from someone that wants to help themselves.

You got a point. That is why we should always select coaches that are rockstar in our chosen fields because it is just hard to start from scratch to earn more money. Because there will always many trial and errors.
Pages:
Jump to: