Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends? - page 10. (Read 5427 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 06:47:16 AM
Its simple question.Life of  Product in market will depend on the users of that product. If users are more in market then price and life of market will heavy while if users goes down then price and life will also fall. So if we can judge followers of BTC then they are huge in number while also users are increasing day by day so that why bitcoin life will increasing more and more and we hope bitcoin will improve their performance more and more and that will show that bitcoin will never end.
That is good for many people because they were formerly living lives of poverty and desperation. Bitcoin has changed their lives forever and they are doing well with bitcoin. We should not depreciate bitcoin in any way because it is helping all needy and deserving people to live a better life. Bitcoin has brought a big revolution in the traditional economy and transaction methods. Keep in mind that never distrust bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 15, 2018, 05:02:07 AM
No, we do not have an assurance that bitcoin will never end. The thing is, we need to accept the fact that bitcoin is only temporary. It might be hard to accept but it is the fact. Maybe the one who create bitcoin or some people who can do somethings out of the blue can make a way for bitcoin to stay far longer. Just put some trust to bitcoin and continue grinding on it to earn some profits. And also to contribute for bitcoin value to grow bigger.

I don't think so that bitcoin is temporary - it will stay here for long in the future together with other cryptocurrencies. The thing is, even banks in some countries like how bitcoin is being conceptualized and its blockchain technology and they are trying to integrate that into their service.

What I am trying to say is that, cryptocurrency will be here until the future and could be a big thing few decades from now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
January 14, 2018, 08:21:57 AM
No, we do not have an assurance that bitcoin will never end. The thing is, we need to accept the fact that bitcoin is only temporary. It might be hard to accept but it is the fact. Maybe the one who create bitcoin or some people who can do somethings out of the blue can make a way for bitcoin to stay far longer. Just put some trust to bitcoin and continue grinding on it to earn some profits. And also to contribute for bitcoin value to grow bigger.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 07:56:07 AM
If the community persists and the market keeps on maintaining itself then we can ensure that Bitcoin never ends. It’s all about the value of Bitcoin and the interest of the people.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
January 14, 2018, 06:50:01 AM
The big proof we can give to those who don't believe in bitcoin survival and those saying bitcoin's going to die is showing them BTC price chart and explain them how crypto market developed since its creation till now.
its production will surely ran out (cuz the supply is limited) but this doesn't mean- at all- that the whole currency will die

I storngly agree with you. the price of bitcoin itself is the proof that bitcoin  is growing so fast. it is not a scam  nor a pyramid networking.  we earn from bitcoin bigtime. if they don't believe in it,they should do.more research as well. we can make sure thay bitcoin will never end if we continue supporting bitcoin by investing in it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 14, 2018, 06:39:17 AM
As long as we keep on investing on Bitcoin. And trusting our funds to it, bitcoin will never end. Bitcoin stays atop because we still believe and supporting on it. Once we draw our backs from bitcoin, then it will probably shutdown.
We as the user and investor of bitcoin, it is in our hands on how we are going to keep this for a lifetime, and since we are million of people using bitcoin nowadays I think that it will never end, after seeing its best and worst part still we are here supporting this kind of innovation.

That is true - the innovation of bitcoin and the rise of other cryptocurrencies is really worth the investment because it could be the future and it is slowly happening now - look at kodak, who was the leader in the camera film industry decades ago and loses its profitability in the advent of digital cameras, is now launching its own crypto still the same in the photography industry.

We can really look where this is heading - the future!
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
January 13, 2018, 09:40:17 AM
As long as we keep on investing on Bitcoin. And trusting our funds to it, bitcoin will never end. Bitcoin stays atop because we still believe and supporting on it. Once we draw our backs from bitcoin, then it will probably shutdown.
We as the user and investor of bitcoin, it is in our hands on how we are going to keep this for a lifetime, and since we are million of people using bitcoin nowadays I think that it will never end, after seeing its best and worst part still we are here supporting this kind of innovation.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 09:25:55 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
January 13, 2018, 09:18:44 AM
Bitcoin has a downfall but it surely that it will a rise again. Bitcoin is the fastest and growing bitcoin. At the first place.we cant predict what really happen right now. But just look in a positive way that what can are the positive sides of bitcoin.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 09:18:18 AM
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
I am sure that bitcoin will never ends because of the users, the people tbat are still using it whether it goes up or goes down. And I believe that every year the bitcoin users will increased.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 13, 2018, 09:16:08 AM
Its simple question.Life of  Product in market will depend on the users of that product. If users are more in market then price and life of market will heavy while if users goes down then price and life will also fall. So if we can judge followers of BTC then they are huge in number while also users are increasing day by day so that why bitcoin life will increasing more and more and we hope bitcoin will improve their performance more and more and that will show that bitcoin will never end.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
January 13, 2018, 09:05:48 AM
We can never make sure bitcoin never ends. But we can try by spreading the benefits that it can provide to our current society especially the blockchain technology. Every little thing helps in it's continuity.

Yeah, but somehow people tend to believe that the role of Bitcoin is just making a lot of people rich in just a short while.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 09:04:42 AM
We can never make sure bitcoin never ends. But we can try by spreading the benefits that it can provide to our current society especially the blockchain technology. Every little thing helps in it's continuity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 08:59:21 AM
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
on a negative perspective of course it will collapse any time. but as a user of a bitcoin it won't collapse if the users continually use it and also the also the user is getting bigger and bigger every year so I bet it won't collapse that easy. and I believe the bitcoin is our future bitcoin can be the money in the near future so I can say that It wouldn't end.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 13, 2018, 08:57:10 AM
If bitcoin wants to become more powerful, then bitcoins need to solve the problem of block congestion. I have always been optimistic about the lightning network, and I hope it can solve the problem of congestion.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
January 13, 2018, 08:46:22 AM

no one could predict the future, if there is still a demand and use for bitcoin. It will stay there no matter what , and we're still in the stage were crypto currency and innovative ideas emerging in the market and being widely adapted, everything has an ending but I doubt it's now. Everything is just beginning, as more and more people embracing the power of crypto currency and decentralized platform / market
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
Brazil central bank chief is entitled to his opinion but as long as positive awareness campaign continue and bitcoin remain decentralized, then no one or any government can never bring bitcoin to an end. Bitcoin has come a long way and it is impossible to come to an end.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
January 13, 2018, 08:31:37 AM
Bitcoin theoretically can collapse, but the cryptocurrencies and blockchain never. It's just a beginning and it's a future.
Activity: 56
January 13, 2018, 08:30:06 AM
because bitcoin is one of the largest companies in all countries and one of the most popular and many bitcoins in the world especially in the most difficult and bitcoin can be especially valuable to all the poor and it will not end until we grow old
Activity: 9
January 13, 2018, 08:23:09 AM
One of the surest ways to keep bitcoins going is if the community and transactions will stay steadily. If no one gives up their btc then it still thrives.
Pages:
Jump to: