Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make this world economically better? - page 12. (Read 28340 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
You can raise taxes for the rich and reduce it for the poor, so at least we balance the contribution of all sections of society to the treasury.
Activity: 152
The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?
the answer is TOLERANCE, the current tolerance rate between humans is very low.
if only all countries were united without war, without a world conflict of peace, and automatically the world economy would stabilize.
imagine the smile of a gold crown meaningless, when the king and queen of world leaders all unite.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes. We can make our world better. We can make our economy better than the past. When many people use cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, they will be rich and those people can help the economy develop to be a better world.
Activity: 133
the only way is the cost of living must be borne by the state, and if the state is not able to do it then the neighboring countries should to help them.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?

The world will be economically better only if the government's are not corrupted and cryptocurrency is the opportunity  for every people to become wealthy and economy will be growing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Well, in order to see progress and economically better the government should need to give every person $1000 every month instead of giving budget on their very promising project(where they can corrupt a lot of money and never do the project well) why not the President of one country can make this ”Giving monthly allowance to all poor people except thos who are rich people. And I could say that there is no more puberty and no more economical problems.
Activity: 266
Start from yourself, we must live frugally, do not be wasteful. The government should also open up a job for a remote village, prioritizing the prosperity of the community first and do not focus too much on development in the city center.
Activity: 70
It is said by the famous co founder of apple that bitcoin is the gold mine for the digital age, the problem with fiat money is that is is regulated by a central bank which is regulated by international politics and the local government , this all is removed or blurred from the equation when you talk about cryptocurrency,
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
i belieeve that if we would use things less than we do i mean not to waste such as water electricity and money on different and useless things but in order of that to give to poor people and also to make this world better economically of course every country can start using crypyocurrency and then economy of a place will increase and the profits per person willincrease and even maybe there will be no left of homeless or baggers i hope so from my deepest of my heart ...
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The best step towards making thing world a great for an economic purpose to remove the letters between the currency or any type of money supply and any barriers and decentralize the currency to take it valued on the pure basis of demand and supply, this all is done by the cryptocurrency
Activity: 84
Just start the crypto education mandatory for every high school students and that would be enough for the economic betterment
Activity: 504
Merit: 106

In my own opinion, the only reason why people are becoming poor is because they are lazy, working hard on bounty campaigns or trading in the market can actually make you rich in a short amount of time.
The world is looking towards more improvement and making their economies better for which they use different strategies. One thing we should keep in mind which is the currency value of a country, if the currency is valuable then the country will make huge money.

On the other hand a country having less valuable currency have low economy rate. Many countries made their economies better with the crypto market and it is spreading all over the world.

We need to bring valuable currencies in use in order to make our economies better because valuable currencies do more for you and especially the cryptocurrencies which are more valuable in the world. After bring these cryptocurrencies in use a country can make better progress with it. Similarly other countries can do the same and we have seen its recognitions in many developed countries which indicate that Bitcoin is better for economy.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
If a person would want to economically contribute to their country they should at least support their government and see the positives and negatives with an open minded approach. Also It would start in your own household by being a prime sample to your family members. If you are helping you community on how big or small and you are paying your taxes well then it is already a big help. And if you have time then gaining knowledge and sharing it to other people will certainly boost advancement for yourself and for the people around you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Lack of education is still the main reason why there are many people in our society who are not aware to what is cryptocurrencies. Our economy can become better if we will patronize cryptocurrency because most of the cryptocurrencies are solving different problems in our economy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Of course a hard work of someone who determines all economic life.With the rapid development of technology, especially in bitcoin, one must be able to make the most of it for the sake of earning profit every time and the role of government is needed to make enthusiasts become more comfortable.
Activity: 350
if you have a large income then we can donate some of your money as well, it is not possible to give a small contribution to people who need help but the government can help people what they need, if the government can have a program on the main problem of the people. there are government budgets for people especially the poor. maybe the government should know how to use it properly
Activity: 168
Now for this purpose measures have already been taken. Currently, cryptocurrency-based implement smart money that will be able to make this world better.

In my opinion, the government should not be mortal. Those who work for the state must have a good moral and always sacrifice for the country. This will help improve people's welfare in some developing countries in Asia.
For a country to flourish in all aspects, including the economy, every citizen must be aware of his work effort. In addition, students at present need to develop more aspects of thinking so that they can easily realize their dreams.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
I think to make our world better. We need to be unite as one. Because there some country or people that didnt think other people especially to those corruption people. They only want is to make more power and to be rich. Government is the main source of poor society. If they just have a good program that can help people maybe there are no suffer and drying.
Activity: 255
I think that's a rational division. Because all the countries in the world can not be rich together. The world's resources are limited and artificial intelligence is different.
In my view, in order for some developing countries to become richer, education must be changed. Young people are the future of the country but in Asia, creativity is not promoted and human intellect can not develop strongly. So education is the most important, change it better so that the country becomes richer.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
In my point of view, first is we should take out all corrupt officials from the government and put people who have experienced the world from the ground up. Like those middle-class philantropists and people who do charitable works. Most of those who run for a seat are in it for power and not for the people. I would rather vote for those who advocate for peoples rights on the streets (peacefully!).
Pages:
Jump to: