Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make this world economically better? - page 8. (Read 28340 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
We can improve our economy if every one of the general population have work and can support every one of the necessities of their family. envision each national is paying their duties, and the legislature is sufficiently mindful to deal with our assessments. we can have any kind of effect and our economy will be better and we can unravel the issue of destitution and some more. in the event that we could just set aside our own particular advantages and consider what we can do to others.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?

In my own opinion, the economy of a country will be so much better if most of the governments are going to legalize cryptocurrency in their own country and that is the reason why we should invest on bitcoins.
You're right that people's economy will grow when government policies benefit the people such as easy employment, low taxes, no food imports,
or even legalize bitcoin, it can be a good policy for community economists because it helps people to earn more income
Activity: 66
Before to become economically better to the certain country. At first, start to yourself. Apply to our selves to become discipline in many ways just like in the economy, you can  help in the economy by means of discipline. As much as possible, you need a characteristic of need in the economics, to be wise and clever because if you encounter such problem you will be able to plan for the solution. Therefore, each individual can affect in economy. So that, it depends to the people to process of economy in a certain country.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
The government has already done everything to ensure that people live like this.It is not humane towards man and human life.I think that bitcoin and blockchain technology can make everyone's life better.The main question is how to introduce these technologies into the state apparatus.If this is done then surely people will live better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?
mostly, it is up on the government if they do have plans on making the country's economy better. As an individual, we should start it by ourselves. We can help by using as less resources as we can. I admire fast food chains who do not use water in their restrooms, I just dont know how it does not stink lol. We should start being economical within our own homes.Less consumption of electricity and water.One good way is to start a business, it can have great impact if many people would start business.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Don't buy something overseas or don't import something from another country, it would make the economy become worse because tax and such.

In my own opinion, the economy of a country will be so much better if most of the governments are going to legalize cryptocurrency in their own country and that is the reason why we should invest on bitcoins.
Bitcoin wasn't even supposed to be an investment method. Also most of countries right now are banning Bitcoin and they have a good reason for banning Bitcoin and it would make the economy become worse instead if u are care with it.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto

Activity: 179
Merit: 16
We can do this by being innovative and reducing the need for resources. Digitization of the world is a good first step. Crypto movement is a good sign. VR developments are also making the need to be physically present obsolete, which requires oil and other inefficient, finite resources.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
To make this world better economically, as individuals you can invest your money in the poor community because poor people usually need opportunities for their economic life to develop.

You can help by giving small business loans. Thus, your money can be returned and this small business can contribute to their economic life and community.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
I think we can make this world better.  but first we need to help each other.  Its very simple if you are rich dont hassitate to give food or cloths in poot people  or make fund  to poor children back in school.
Activity: 350

As an individual, you can contribute to improving the world starting from the nearest environment. Become a volunteer, Joining a charity organization is the right way to improve life in a nearby environment. You can provide help directly and see the impact on the people you help.

Give the best by utilizing the skills you have, develop new skills. The best example is for example by volunteering to build disadvantaged areas.
Activity: 126
We can make this world better, by sending me money, which I will totally use to make the world better and not  just spend on myself (yea right)
Very funny but it is not only you in this world I think there are a lot of people who deserve. We all should invest our money for having a positive aim of life, we should invest because bitcoin has changed the economy of our country and it has given us good life that no other investment can be prove that much good for our economy, it gives more opportunities to earn good amount of money.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
We must first think about the poor. Help with the money of the poor. All education will be arranged. This way econimically better. Other countries and many econimally forward. Because they follow the politics of their own country.
Activity: 336
maybe to be able to make the world economic condition become better there must be self-awareness not to attack each other because if you realize it the world economy is destroyed because there are so many attacks from various countries through the world economy.
Activity: 174
Merit: 6
We can make this world better, by sending me money, which I will totally use to make the world better and not  just spend on myself (yea right)
i think we should know how to become unite and  studying new strategies for the better economy of every country. because the poor need us. we should be at the poor. together we can save the world economy together we should fight and end the world poverty so this world economy would be better.

Most of the people in other countries today are earning a small amount of salary and not every people can help the poor so we are very thankful that cryptocurrenc is existing, in this way we can make money from it.
Activity: 462
to make this world economy better it seems that you have to use more sophisticated technology such as blockchain and cryptocurrency to make payments.
Activity: 132

Economically better needs a lot of works to do. I think we better starts with ourselves. We should learn to be responsible to follow rules and be honest. Help each other. Every children should go to school and be educated becs. They are the future. Also be healthy.
In my opinion, the government must also focus on the unemployment rate. If people have work then they could provide their means of living.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
We can really help the world to be economically better, by starting in our self to be discipline in many ways ,practice to be more honest and responsible for every move you made , help the government programs to achieved the ecpnomic prosperity of your country, learn to loved your own products so that small enterprise would also grow.Avoid the crab mentallity to further progress one whole community
Pages:
Jump to: