Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we protect ourselves from scam? - page 26. (Read 5499 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 15, 2018, 08:29:06 AM
There is no way to protect yourself from fraud, even if the project is perfect, it can still be fraudulent.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 08:18:58 AM
Protecting ourselves from scams is pretty simple. Just be aware always and keep away from unsure investment to avoid scam. This way you could minimize risk by doing this things.
Activity: 70
September 15, 2018, 08:15:46 AM
We need to be very careful in all the links that one click. This is the first ever way to avoid scam. Secondly, if something is too good to be true, then its definitely not true in my own opinion. Always protect your wallets and also store your coins in a cold wallet
Activity: 31
September 15, 2018, 08:14:24 AM
Well you have to be very observant and always keep your private key safe
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 08:01:03 AM
To protect yourself from crypto scams, you need to have a thorough understanding of your area of expertise. Take initiative in approaching projects and explore the project's potential to invest. Do not hurry to profit but hurry up the money.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 15, 2018, 07:32:15 AM
I think we'll find ways to regulate crypto market. Now crypto is developing and it's very unstable but in several years we'll find a solution which will help us make this system more stable and comfortable to use.
Activity: 90
September 15, 2018, 06:57:00 AM
On our part, I think that the best thing to do to protect ourselves from scam is making sure that we secure every information that concerns us. As for falling for scam projects, make sure that you are certain that a project is worth it before you put your money into it. this should be after some critical analysis, and reviews.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
September 09, 2018, 06:30:04 AM
The best way to avoid scam campaigns is to thoroughly research the campaign before deciding to participate in or invest in it. In the current cryptocurrency market, scam campaigns are very high, more than 80%, so it's important to research ICO projects, or to participate in ICOs that are managed by well-known management forums such as yahoo. , atriz, deadley.

I agree that it is critical to do thorough research but it is still a gamble to pick the right campaigns. How do you come up with the number 80% scams, it seems very high to me. Also would be interesting if you could share your methodology to uncover scam campaigns.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
September 06, 2018, 10:21:10 PM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?
Probably one of the best way to protect yourself is to not believe everything that you read on the Internet, use your common sense and if you do it the chances that you will be scammed will be lower, for example many people fall prey of pump and dump groups but if you think about it it doesn't make sense to join one because who is going to give you advice for free about how to make money.
Activity: 616
September 05, 2018, 10:47:44 AM
There are the most usual techniques that you need to follow in order to correctly understand that those projects that are used uniquely can only improve the situation, for example, the usual analysis of the project and the comparison of details.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 10:43:33 AM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?

I think the best way that we can avoid being scammed is to have a great knowledge about the project we are intending to invest into. Deep research about the project, like the platform, the team, community acceptance, etc. are important information that each investor should look into before investing.
Activity: 73
September 05, 2018, 10:41:37 AM
Easy. Dont give anyone your money. Even when they offer very good offers, it could be something too good to be true.
A lot of people get scammed everyday and there are more and more scamming coins being published everyday. Teach yourself financial and technical skills so that no one can trick you easily.
Also surround yourself with people like longterm holders so that they can share you experience.
Activity: 602
September 05, 2018, 10:36:56 AM
Unfortunately it's very difficult to find scams... I pay very attention to whitepaper, team, social network acitivity but I'm also been scammed many times.. fortuntely I didn't invest but I did only bounty for that campaigns..
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

it is very possible but it's really hard to do, you have to be very careful and also look for as much information before you invest.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 01:37:44 AM
Scams will always be here I am sure because people are too angry to the money. It is sad but I think there will be the solution of this problem in next few days.
copper member
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 07:33:29 PM
I think, It's very difficult to get out of scams. If People should have knowledge and if they do regular research, they may understand scams. People should have discussions and information about project to protect and get rid of scam projects.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
September 04, 2018, 07:29:30 PM
Well, i think scam cannot be totally abolished, but it can be eradicated. Every crypto enthusiast need to be smarter and device better means to save their cryptocurrencies and to always put all the necessary security measures in place.
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 07:28:10 PM
To our modern world that cryptocurrency is already exists and everyone knows what is the good advantage of having more knowledge about cryptos and also avoiding frauds. we can't possible determine the abilities of all fraud people who take advantage to do evil works this may result that someone loses their money. But being knowledgeable you can absolutely avoid scam projects and prevent fraudulent activities.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
September 04, 2018, 07:23:35 PM
Currently we have no government protection so we should check everything wisely or at least listen to recommendations from people we trust
When government regulate about it, it can have good and bad effects. But if they can protect us from get scammed, i will support if government want to regulate it. At least people feel safe
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 07:13:37 PM
It's pretty hard to distinguish scam between Good project, but thanks for the help of every legendary manangers who inform us here in forum about scam projects. But remember it is very important to review and have a research on every project that weve been participated on a particular project, to avoid scam and to protect ourselves from it.
Pages:
Jump to: