Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we protect ourselves from scam? - page 27. (Read 5499 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
September 04, 2018, 07:11:29 PM
The best way to avoid scam campaigns is to thoroughly research the campaign before deciding to participate in or invest in it. In the current cryptocurrency market, scam campaigns are very high, more than 80%, so it's important to research ICO projects, or to participate in ICOs that are managed by well-known management forums such as yahoo. , atriz, deadley.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 07:07:47 PM
Learned from my previous experience that I experienced several ICO scams, so I am now more careful to join the ICO. I now study ICO in detail first before I decide to join the ICO. Besides that, my efforts to avoid this ICO fraud by making a SWOT analysis of the ICO. This analysis contains strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats from the project. When I did the analysis, I was able to weigh the ICO's tendency to succeed or fail. That's a simple effort that I usually do. Besides that, I gave a sign of ICO fraud which leased me, I gave a red sign to the developer and also the manager of his bounty campaign.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 06:58:02 PM
We should try as much as possible to verify and authentic everyessage we see or read. Easily jumping ship will make susceptible to being scammed, treat every strange person as a potential scammer, that way you will be very careful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
Currently we have no government protection so we should check everything wisely or at least listen to recommendations from people we trust
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
September 04, 2018, 04:32:41 PM
There is no 100% assurance that you will not be scammed. I took part in private sale of one promising project. They have collected 3.5m$ in a private pool and disappeared. One week later White hats recovered our funds somehow.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 04:31:51 PM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?

I think we should be wise in every action that we make for us to avoid being scam because we all ready know that in this kind of business there are always people who are  scammers are good at getting paid, but nearly always fail to deliver on their promises. Better to have a research with a topic talks about the scammers or the people who are victims of scam artist for you to have knowledge about how to prevent it and how to avoid being scam by the scam artist.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 04:23:59 PM
before we participate in any ICO, simply undergo the scores of that specific ICO in one-of-a-kind contrast websites, test their white paper, roadmap, and team members, take a look at very well and if we trust in them that everything is in accurate manner, then we are able to participate in that ICO, however it is recommended to invest a moderate amount in new ICOs at contemporary, now due to volatile cryptocurrency in current ultimate months.
Activity: 868
September 04, 2018, 04:15:52 PM
must research bro before you invest that project always search the team the white paper the site background and so on the research bout the project will be protect you for alot of many scammer now
Activity: 64
September 04, 2018, 04:10:56 PM
The truth is those behind the svam projects r smart but I believe with adequate knowledge and thorough research, one will be able to decode which is real.... It's good to pay attention to those that are members the team and the manager himself. ..
Activity: 147
Merit: 27
September 04, 2018, 04:05:09 PM
No one 100% can say with a high degree of certainty that the project will be successful or it will be another fraud scheme. Many of these bad people are smart enough and have good specific knowledge because, without it, they simply will not believe. Therefore, there is a risk of being deceived. And our task is to reduce these risks to a minimum.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 04:04:02 PM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?

We can protect ourselves from scam by studying the project and knowing their team members through the aid of understanding and doing more research base on the project and also the team members.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 03:56:48 PM
This is why we need regulation on the ICO market to protect the investments from scam projects.
It is very difficult to identify scam projects as some projects suddenly turn out to be a scam.

I think somebody should do a service or a platform for carrying out the ICO at which the registration and identification of the team will be mandatory. In case of violations, measures must be taken.
Activity: 322
September 04, 2018, 03:49:23 PM
it is very difficult for us to avoid fraudsters. various ways will appear in the crypto world and they will always be ghosts of crypto. we must always be careful and alert.

Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 03:39:38 PM
If there is a new kind of activity, then always those who do everything are of good quality, those who do not get anything, and those who want to deceive rich. We can not determine for sure whether this or that company will succeed. We can only believe and undermine those projects that we like.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 04, 2018, 03:34:46 PM
This is why we need regulation on the ICO market to protect the investments from scam projects.
It is very difficult to identify scam projects as some projects suddenly turn out to be a scam.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 04, 2018, 01:40:22 PM
How other people work is none of our control. But what we can do is to be smart and knowledgeable enough to discern if a project is a scam and if the person is a scammer. That's why we should always do our research first.
Activity: 64
September 04, 2018, 01:37:57 PM
It takes serious effort to decode which one is scam and which is not because the way the fake  one presents itself, looking so genuine and perfect like original. I think one can still find a way ut of it by doing a thorough check on the team members. And also dont live in isolation,connect  with like minds in crypto. Two heads are better than one. So 2 or 3 guys can always confirm projects before doing it
Activity: 238
September 04, 2018, 01:17:12 PM
Well, first of all, use the antivirus,then do not save passwords on the computer and it is better not to open not some letter spam that come in the mail,so opening them can get this kind of spam that's just bring out you wallet and you will receive a password from the wallet Mechanicum,Jie see the website where you come in,protected or not,etc
Activity: 91
September 04, 2018, 01:14:42 PM
I believe that the only thing that can faithfully protect us from scams is knowledge, when consumers start to take better care of their money, at that point the scams will stop, we are already in progress of that, since the average investor has gained a lot of knowledge in cryptos and are much more difficult to scam.
Activity: 153
September 04, 2018, 01:09:26 PM
It is really hard to find out which is scam, the fake project create a fake website which looks real. Before investing any project you should read the whitepaper, roadmap etc of the project. Try to contact with admin in telegram and ask about the project. If you get a clear concept about the project then you should invest on it.

Yes, I agree with your opinion. The things that you do are indeed mandatory when you are going to invest. Various kinds of methods are done by fraudsters to gain profits, so that caution is needed in acting.
Pages:
Jump to: