Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we protect ourselves from scam? - page 29. (Read 5499 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 11:18:14 AM
I just want to be careful and do not leave a computer account and be researched to know if the project is a scam. always be on the white paper to find out about the ICO or project where invested,
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
September 04, 2018, 11:05:03 AM
For some, to protect yourself from the scum is a very difficult task. If you are a beginner, it is possible for you to be easier at all for the time being not to participate in any projects.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 10:49:33 AM
My opinion is that there is no way to avoid the scam. When you think you understand the scammer then the scammer gets smarter. We all just have to be carefull and always pay attention to anything we putting money in.
Activity: 69
September 04, 2018, 10:47:02 AM
It is too difficult to recognize a fraudulent project. They are very sophisticated. The best way to protect yourself is to thoroughly explore the project before investing, the more detailed the project, the more meticulous and the more prestigious the project leader, the more limited the fraud.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 10:46:30 AM
As for me, the best way. It's to choose good, reliable companies. And just as important is to choose a purse. Which will protect you and your funds from scammers.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 10:44:42 AM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?
I will prefer you to have to first check the social networking and then to go to the check the site rating and spent the some time in the project and the team developers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
September 04, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?

The foremost thing required to protect yourself from SCAMs is by doing research, questioning teams for every doubts and if they are not able to give a satisfactory answer its better to stay away from those projects.
The biggest issue we see in crypto is people actually following the horde, they are lazy to do research and they just follow what the big names suggest (these big names are actually strangers to them and most probably they are selling the offer because they are getting paid for it).
Do Research, Read whitepaper, check the genuineness of the team and partnerships etc.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 04, 2018, 10:32:21 AM
For us to protect our self in scam is to become knowledgeable enough in the cryptocurrency. We must read the ICO whitepaper before you invest into it.
September 04, 2018, 10:31:24 AM
There is only one way to protect yourself - learn everyday about the market and scam news, check the project and its team and follow all the news regarding it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 10:30:09 AM
When ever you want to invest into any project and you don't want to fall in the hands of scammers alway's study that project follow them up on social media for qustions about there platform.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 05:37:13 AM
Check the community numbers on all the social media. Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Reddit. You can also look at the ICOBench, ICOMarks and other rating websites. I would also check, the whitepaper, strategic partnerships and the roadmap.
Activity: 252
September 04, 2018, 05:06:06 AM
Our attention can help here but I hope that there will be any insurance in the future as well because it could be very useful and reliable for everybody here.
Activity: 336
September 03, 2018, 02:00:34 PM
Well, crypto world is so vast and they are interested from all continents of the world, that’s way all type of investor’s come to invest here. some fraud investors also have in this crypto world. It is tough to identify a scammer. Nowadays they become very smart and they do their job very smartly that’s the way real investors couldn’t identify the culprit.
When you want to invest first you have to research and research. Many people invest blindly that’s the way the fall in scammers world.

To get rid of being scammed only thing you can collect all information starting from the team if they are really the people on that project because scammers always hide their real identity to avoid being caught. Make sure that you do not click any suspicious link and don’t put your private keys there do not involve scammers who offer to make you lot of money if just invest some cryptos into them. Always keep your passwords in a safe place in online. Use your brain its business nothing else.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 01, 2018, 01:08:05 PM
Now we can only wait. In my opinion, in a falling market it is better not to participate in projects at all. Just wait a little bit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 01, 2018, 12:56:36 PM
It's hard to say that coz they are everywhere, and that's right that scammers is one that we need to eliminate in this kind of field so that it's going to be smooth for us without any fear that we will lose our money, and the hesitation to invest is going to be firm.
Scams like scourge are frightening for investors, sometimes people are reluctant to invest because they are afraid of being hit by a scam, it is a natural thing. so it's better before you try to invest, first understand where successful and potential projects or ico, you can see the track record and you also have to see which ico is a scam, so you can know the difference..
Activity: 228
September 01, 2018, 12:47:54 PM
It's hard to say that coz they are everywhere, and that's right that scammers is one that we need to eliminate in this kind of field so that it's going to be smooth for us without any fear that we will lose our money, and the hesitation to invest is going to be firm.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
Beware of investing in cryptocurrency. You must always check whether the team is truly legitimate or not. Take the time to read the project whitepaper to have a deep understanding of the project concept before diving.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
September 01, 2018, 11:31:14 AM
I think there are opportunities to choose the right project. But it is very difficult if a young investor does not have experience in cryptocurrency then most likely he will lose his money. Of course you can use different ratings. But as it turned out, developers can buy a place in the ranking. That's sad.
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 11:03:25 AM
Their lots of things to do if we want to protect ourselves from scammers:
1. Always go to the right website. Not search in google and click the fake link
2. Always use 2FA
3. Use difference password for each website
4. Do not use free stuff from unknown

Well, I think we just apply the first two things that you say then be more careful during the visit and work, that is enough to ensure our safety, do not make the problem more complicated when using multiple passwords, that made me feel very headache. I did just that and I really got the safety, the most important thing is to raise vigilance and caution, which is the crux of the problem
September 01, 2018, 10:37:44 AM
We can protect ourselves from the scam by just doing what is right and ask if you cannot understand it to avoid from it. Protecting your account from 2fa.Passwords cannot be known by everyone by only you will be. Check always the sites you are downloading because others are only malicious.
Pages:
Jump to: