Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we protect ourselves from scam? - page 22. (Read 5499 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 02:10:08 AM
Only by ourselves, we should check all information and all projects very precisely, in todays conditions that's the only way to protect yourself.
I never invest my money in that project which I don’t know and whose credibility is suspicious. Some people announce fake projects and their aim is to collect huge funding from all over the world and when they realize that now it’s time to quit, you will never see them again. Always invest your money in good and reliable coins. Bitcoin is the best option for your investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
October 05, 2018, 12:06:22 AM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?

It is important to protect ourself from scam in cryptocurrency world because it is an anonymous world.
Maybe we can start by learning how to choosing a secure wallet to store our coins. Later we can learn about how to invest on a real project.
How to do our due diligence before investing, so we can avoid scam projects.
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 09:37:04 PM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?

I think, one should be prepared and knowledgeable about the on going scams around the cryptocurrency world. There are tons of ways ICOs or developers would scam their people but in order for you to escape or prevent lapses like these, preventively know what is going on.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 04, 2018, 09:29:41 PM
The best think you can do to get out from this scammers is a long research of informations from different sources about this team or people promoting this bounty ICOs , but actually even if the managers are notable  good managers  but still the ICO can turn out to be a scam ,so are going in a lucky pick for this different bounty ICOs so just be lucky enough to pick this bounty ICOs.
Activity: 512
October 04, 2018, 07:48:10 PM
By making our own research on the projects we can reduce the risk to be scammed  but there is no full protection against it. Regulations are highly needed on ICO market to sort out scammers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
All you need to do is learn all the information about cryptocurrency, understand everything, if you still don't understand, please discuss with people who understand it or can discuss in this forum, after that if you really understand cryptocurrency, you can become a smart investor by utilizing what You learned before, I think it's just the best way to avoid a scam in the crypto world
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 06:45:53 PM
The answer is just simple, just learn and think smart. Doing proper research on each and every project you try to join might be the only way out since we normally use to say knowledge is power.
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 06:20:00 PM
Fraud is not what you can easily fight or deal with..... Scam project are everywhere sometimes the developers who good intension but after raising fund they may decide to run away with investors money. The best way to deal with scam project is by training ourselves not be be victim.
The fact is that the project may be a little successful or the team is unprofessional, but the project is not fraudulent. There is a lot of situations, but no one can guarantee success with 100% accuracy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 06:10:13 PM
Fraud is not what you can easily fight or deal with..... Scam project are everywhere sometimes the developers who good intension but after raising fund they may decide to run away with investors money. The best way to deal with scam project is by training ourselves not be be victim.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

whose name is impostor must have been a smart brain, because he was able to do tricks in various ways and in my opinion it is difficult for us to trace the impostor's footsteps, sometimes they cheat without leaving a trace,
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
October 04, 2018, 05:52:42 PM
Its all dependent on us, it seems most of those who get scam are most at times ignorant of what they are going into and I always blame them since they gave themselves up to be scammed. Most people don't do any effective research into what they are entering into only to  realized they've been cheated.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 05:42:15 PM
I think that we should be very careful when we are planning to invest. It seems to me that a strong analysis of several projects is the most reliable way to circumvent fraudulent projects.
in any case, you will not be 100% sure, even if you do not pay attention to the ratings of other resources, And take up the work and analysis personally.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
October 04, 2018, 05:39:08 PM
I think that we should be very careful when we are planning to invest. It seems to me that a strong analysis of several projects is the most reliable way to circumvent fraudulent projects.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 04, 2018, 05:21:49 PM
It is really hard not to be scammed. Scammers are everywhere. The only thing I can suggest is to read carefully the whitepaper, examine the project and see the rating sites. But doing this you can't be sure that this particular project is not a scam anyway 
Activity: 406
keyTango
October 04, 2018, 05:16:23 PM
The best defense against scam is to not invest at all. Buy only old coins that have been in circulation for several years. Thus, you insure yourself against problems.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 04, 2018, 04:58:22 PM
Having studied a lot of situations related to scam projects, I can conclude that it depends only on yourself whether you get into such a project or not. All such projects can be identified with good analysis.
Activity: 154
October 04, 2018, 04:34:39 PM
First of all try to be attentive. I think fraudsters hunt on such. Those who are scattered and do not constantly monitor their actions. So try to be strong in spirit and intelligence.
Activity: 204
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 04:17:07 PM
There are only a few things that we can do on our own to protect ourselves from scam. We hear a lot of scam stories everyday, and the question keeps being "how do we avoid this?" I believe that we can avoid scam maybe by being a little more careful, and being protective of our account details.
Activity: 350
October 04, 2018, 09:14:16 AM
The only good way that is possible is for countries to recognize cryptocurrencies and create laws that can regulate issues related to cryptocurrencies, including fraud.

Some countries still do not want to adopt a law on cryptocurrency, and I think that this will not happen soon. Until that happens, we need to ensure our own security.
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
October 04, 2018, 08:51:42 AM
Your computer must be well protected. Antiviruses are installed. And do not enter your data into unknown sites. You can always make a mistake and fall into the hands of scammers.
You give good suggestions and I want to add that never invest in anonymous projects. Most of these projects are scams. They will give you such benefits in start which will attract you and when you put your money with them, they will disappear from the market after collecting huge investments. You cannot claim your money anywhere. So be careful about your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: