Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we protect ourselves from scam? - page 31. (Read 5498 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
August 31, 2018, 09:37:40 AM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?
It's easy actually, don't download something suspicious file or exe on the internet because it might be a virus or malware that can take your information on your pc including your coin wallet. Always check twice or even many times on the website before login your wallet and don't forget to install antivirus or antimalware on your pc to protect your pc.

I never download anything, it's far too risky. If I read you need to download a wallet I walk away straight away. In our age of cloud computing downloading anything that only works on a local machine is a joke anyway. Online Wallets are the way to go.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 09:17:07 AM
It is currently difficult for you to recognize fraud projects because they are very good at wrapping projects into real projects. For now, you need to evaluate and study the project yourself. Find associations of project specific details. Then decide whether the project is true and trustworthy.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 09:15:04 AM
The importance of maintaining personal information, do not be easily tempted, investment offers that promise return on capital or income with profits many times that sound tempting. And need to pay attention to reputation ... Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
August 31, 2018, 09:12:16 AM
There is no way to eliminate scam entirely. There are people who are opportunistic and make people believe for a guaranteed profit, and there are also those who are gullible enough to believe such false promises thinking that it could bring them fortune overnight. The only thing we can do to prevent being scammed and not be fooled around, is not to believe those who are claiming to make you rich without doing anything. Analyze the project and review the community's feedback.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:55:46 AM
if u are going to participate in ico companies then it is advisable to check icorating.com then we can be protected for fake icos companies in the market
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 31, 2018, 08:51:02 AM
It is very difficult to release fraud from the ICO, because the ICO is also very good between real differences and SCAM.

Nearly 30% of successful ICOs and the remaining 70% are ICOs that fail and end the SCAM.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 10:17:37 AM
In order to reduce the risks of being deceived, you do not need to invest in projects with a weak suspicious team and a vague plan for implementing the project. Sometimes it's better to be inactive, or invest in altcoyins.
Activity: 42
August 23, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
Trick implies we sent cash or put resources into an ICO and nit being paid all things considered. The groups simply left us with his gotten a lot of cash. Just arrangement is to evade speculation so no potential outcomes somebody trick your cash. In the event that you need at that point purchase a coin not in ICO, pick cash which is as of now have volume in advertise trade. Allowed to trick
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
August 19, 2018, 11:32:01 PM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?
It's easy actually, don't download something suspicious file or exe on the internet because it might be a virus or malware that can take your information on your pc including your coin wallet. Always check twice or even many times on the website before login your wallet and don't forget to install antivirus or antimalware on your pc to protect your pc.
Activity: 42
August 19, 2018, 11:28:20 PM
In each region of ​​the business there is just the dull side. what's more, the dim side of this ICO is a great deal of undertaking finished as trick speculation. what's more, itself ought to rely upon the client himself picking the best venture. albeit many have been casualties of such ICO ventures however not all will wind up that way. we need to do our self research about the task. before any venture there.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

There is no other way than educating ourself how to do some basic due diligence about the project when we want to invest on it.
Cryptocurrency is a good opportunity to investing our money, but some peoples misused this to scam and fraud others because they are greedy.

To my mind, there are a number of projects that have deployed a platform for them to avoid the scams that are happening in this market, but I do not know how they can help users avoiding those risks. Because they are just people like us, if they are wrong, so many people will be affected
Activity: 209
August 17, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
It's very hard to get out from the scams. No one can 100% guarantee we can avoid all of the scams. But we can get some protection by things learning well. Usually, we know how to find good ICO by checking the project team, Whitepaper, and other important stuff. But the problem is projects getting fail with the time. Some of them have very successful ICOs. Some project teams couldn't continue the project and the get failed. after that, they have gone and project get scam. So check roadmap as the very important thing. that will helps very much.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 11:23:37 AM
It is hard to find a good projects, most of bounty and signature now are scam. There are many people are lost of this scam projects. Therefore, it also not in that easy finding and a bounty and protect from the scam. In this case, I also ask my friends about the good bounty and signature because I realize that I am not good finding the best projects. .
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 11:18:26 AM
First, stay away from MLM coin (lending coin) -> always scam. Second, only buy/sell with reliable exchange/exchanger or if you have to buy/sell with unknown person, you should do it through middle-man. Third, only invest when you know about that project well, do your own researches, not through media, friends...
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 11:15:32 AM
I think from this no one is insured. It is necessary before investing, to study in detail the project. In the world of crypto currency, there are a lot of scammers now.  Sad

I do not have complete opportunity to avoid cheating. We can only try to minimize the risk of being cheated by a deep analysis of the project and all its components. But even this may not save us from fraud.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
August 17, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

There is no other way than educating ourself how to do some basic due diligence about the project when we want to invest on it.
Cryptocurrency is a good opportunity to investing our money, but some peoples misused this to scam and fraud others because they are greedy.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
August 17, 2018, 10:44:41 AM
It is very difficult to distinguish a scam project and not, several times I was deceived because I was too confident without doing research first, to reduce the risk of scam you should study the project team and see some ICO benchmarks to see the rating of the project.

There are several websites like whois.com to find out domain names and identify anyone, even though that doesn't guarantee you avoid scams but at least you can reduce the risk of participating in a scam project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 10:44:11 AM
No one is immune to fraudulent projects, but we can reduce the risk of collision with scammers. All you need is a detailed study of the project.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 17, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

Obviously, the answer will be clear and the only answer. Experiences, knowledge and research are the most important factors in this sector and these are the main reasons for the biggest mistakes made by amateur investors. That is why it is necessary to acquire the experiences and experiences of research and others. Well, what kind of points need to be taken care of while researching? To give a brief description;

Project Technology: The technology that the project will present to us and how this technological infrastructure will be provided gives us important details about the project. Generally, many poor quality projects always specify the same technology goals and these targets are extremely simple, easy targets.

Project Team: The gold point is here, so you need to know more about the project's team to understand how good a project is. If there are qualified individuals on the project team, we can understand that the project is a good future. But it is also easy to understand that if the individuals involved in the project team had previously worked in poor quality projects, that project would not benefit.

Project Goals: It is very important to have information about the project's objectives and how they will reach them, because projects that do not have a good vision are often far from garbage.

Project Partners: A quality project can be a quality partner for itself without the need for advertising. For that reason, detailed information and research on project partners will help me to acquire a good knowledge of the project and to reach a conclusion.

It is possible to get good information about the project if we investigate a few details I mentioned above to the careful and fine details. Lastly, I would like to point out that it is also useful not to trust ICO scores because these scores can be increased with certain payments.
Activity: 74
August 17, 2018, 10:20:40 AM
some scam project maybe very hard to verify if it's legit or not, the idea is to make people to believe what they're doing and earn their trust so the only way to solve this is to trust your gut if the project is worth invest in or not.
Pages:
Jump to: