Pages:
Author

Topic: How could war affect crypto? - page 10. (Read 1504 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 14, 2018, 07:56:26 PM
It may have some influence though not much. The price of crypto is strongly influenced by the community. Unless in the future many countries recognize crypto and use for inter-state trade.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 07:48:46 PM
I think it can, on some scale. For example a war destroying power lines or internet networks in some countries will inevitably have an impact on crypto supply and demand that is heavily dependent on network availability.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 07:48:09 PM
The cryptocurrencies market is dominated by information on the Internet, and the war is no exception when it comes to exchanging rate fluctuations. The United States and its allies attacked Syria, which made the investment in cryptos rise due to a loss of confidence in the dollar. If the war breaks out, then I think the cryptocurrencies market will rise sharply in the next few months.
How would you use the cryptocurrencies without the internet? how will the blockchain works if theres no computer to confirm those blocks? ledgers? how do you think the cryptocurrencies will work when the government has shutdown the internet services? that is quite obvious,these currencies wont work without the internet so you should think twice.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
April 14, 2018, 07:44:08 PM
The cryptocurrencies market is dominated by information on the Internet, and the war is no exception when it comes to exchanging rate fluctuations. The United States and its allies attacked Syria, which made the investment in cryptos rise due to a loss of confidence in the dollar. If the war breaks out, then I think the cryptocurrencies market will rise sharply in the next few months.
Activity: 364
April 14, 2018, 07:42:43 PM
If something more worse happens crypto market will flourish and we will become rich.just kidding.Should rise because its safer to keep online than in the banks
Activity: 322
April 14, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

How could war affect crypto?
I think not directly. News is one of the factors that influence the price movement significantly. Crypto users who hear negative news about crypto, will feel panic and end up selling their coins to secure assets. The impact, coin prices will drop because of the sale of coin on a large scale. Vice versa, if there is positive news about coin then many users who make buying transactions. Of course with the purchase of coin on a large scale impact on drastic price increases.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
April 14, 2018, 07:38:40 PM
The move of some country are so alarming, and WW3 might happen at any moment. I hope someone can prevent it because that time cryptocurrency is just a currency for me, what important for me is to survive on that time so I can still enjoy life and still make good money.
Activity: 210
April 14, 2018, 07:35:52 PM
Might turn cryptocurrencies into a worthless currency because we cant use cryptocurrencies locally like what fiat is,cryptocurrencies needs an internet to be processed,not unless you have a manula ledger that doesnt require an internet  to process,but that is not possible because blockchain uses the internet to accept every blocks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 07:27:59 PM
Depends what type of war it is, if it was a cyber war then the last place people would want to invest in is crypto currency if there's daily state sponsored hacking going on. If it's a traditional war I guess it depends on the devastation caused. If there's black outs, and social breakdown in any form then no one would care about crypto it'd be about surviving day to day.
Activity: 182
April 14, 2018, 07:25:30 PM
It will affect bitcoin's value because most of the people will hide their wealth to cryptocurrencies,because it cant be destroyed or stolen which is why you need to hide your private key until the market has ended,why cryptocurrencies ? because if there will be a war today internet would stop and it means cryptocurrencies will still exist.
This might be the logic,but the thing is what if the internet was shutdown forever or those facilities that runs the internet would be destroyed by the war? how would these cryptocurrencies be revived? theres always be something that oppose to our idea which are going to give us more time to think of it,possibility is high that bitcoin is going to be the safe haven,but we shouldnt forget the opposite of it.
Activity: 274
April 14, 2018, 07:19:42 PM
It will affect bitcoin's value because most of the people will hide their wealth to cryptocurrencies,because it cant be destroyed or stolen which is why you need to hide your private key until the market has ended,why cryptocurrencies ? because if there will be a war today internet would stop and it means cryptocurrencies will still exist.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 14, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

How could war affect crypto?

u know, the fearness make people wary.. include to invest. if none of people want to invest, the market doesnt work correctly and that make the cryptoworld die.
Activity: 196
April 14, 2018, 06:59:38 PM
Cryptocurrencies would be the best place to hide your wealth as it is cant be break or destroyed,after the war has over most of the wealthy people will lose their money and properties that is why they are going to invest to cryptocurrencies instead so if a war will happen their money would be still in a safe place,because i a war would happen there will be no internet access!
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
April 14, 2018, 06:51:03 PM
Little wars would probably either not affect it at all or be moderately bullish. Big wars would probably know down the internet and other infrastructures and Bitcoin would be gone.
Activity: 616
April 14, 2018, 06:45:07 PM
During wars and serious shocks, people translate their savings into something reliable or into products and goods of daily consumption that will help them survive the hard times. It is unlikely that crypto belongs to this category.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 14, 2018, 06:40:28 PM
We should hope to avoid any war in any way possible. Any large war will have bad effect on crypto in my opinion. The wars are always boost the real economy, but I think that crypto will suffer.
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 14, 2018, 06:38:36 PM
No internet = no cryptocurrency transactions,that is how the cryptocrreucnes will be affected by the war? it can be a good thing because cryptocurrencies cant be destroyed by the war,not unlike to these gold supply that can be stolen or destroyed which is why if a war would happen most of the people are going to invest or hide their money in cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
April 14, 2018, 06:28:44 PM
I think crypto is a good safe heaven after gold when in war situation. Peoples can save their money to there(crypto). And this is a good opportunity for weapon seller, that can sell their weapon with crypto with additional price.
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
April 14, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
If there will be war surely internet would be down too,cryptocurrecies cannot be used to any transactions if there will be no internet how would you expect to confirm the the transactions thru ledgers? We need internet to do that,most of the wealthy people are going to secure their wealth into cryptocurrencise that is why it might be pumped into trillion dollars marketcap if a war will happen.
Activity: 827
April 14, 2018, 06:26:15 PM
war can have a huge influence on crypto, because war involves the whole country and crypto also now covers the whole country of the world. so I think the relationship of war and crypto can happen and get in touch.
Pages:
Jump to: