Pages:
Author

Topic: How could war affect crypto? - page 4. (Read 1504 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 10:03:24 AM
in the United States, the United States and France in the United States today made a military attack on Syria and bombarded some places in Damascus. We all know that war is closely related to gold. People need a safe haven, and the current encryption does not have the function of avoiding danger. I think the more function of bitcoin is financial.
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

How could war affect crypto?

If it is the financial turmoil caused by local wars, the cryptocurrency is bound to soar.

If it is a general war, it will be the third world war, which is dominated by nuclear weapons. Neither gold nor bitcoin worked at this time.
Activity: 103
June 01, 2018, 04:04:07 AM
War will increase the value of cryptocurrencies. Because cryptocurrencies are the safest. If the government falls, then your money in the bank may disappear.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
June 01, 2018, 02:08:22 AM
If there is a war, the internet service is over. Without the internet we can't trade with crypto currencies.
I hope there will never be war and everyone will be happy.
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 01:52:51 AM
Wars and treaties can not only affect cryptography. It affects money exchanges all over the world. While winning a strong side in battle, the strong side gains value for money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 13, 2018, 11:11:03 AM
Crypto will make war became greater. in terms of the economy certainly crypto will greatly assist in purchases weapons for war. It also became a concern of many countries and also the reason that makes them unable to receive crypto into their country.
Activity: 182
May 13, 2018, 10:52:11 AM
For sure war will affect cryptos seriously because people need to get cash in and out of crypto. War will halt the activities of the cryptos and it will cause a very bad bearish market because everyone is on the run for safety
Activity: 196
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
May 13, 2018, 10:40:40 AM
The war will allow safe havens to grow rapidly, and both gold and bitcoins will have a big increase.
That's what war does for bitcoin.
Activity: 112
May 13, 2018, 10:40:20 AM
Thanks to the crypt, you can perform hidden transactions, buy weapons, and so on. No one can track down the owner of the purse and thus the price of the currency increases.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 08, 2018, 03:58:18 AM
In the United States, the United States and France in the United States today made a military attack on Syria and bombarded some places in Damascus. We all know that war is closely related to gold. People need a safe haven, and the current encryption does not have the function of avoiding danger. I think the more function of bitcoin is financial.
So whats the answer to the OP?seems like you don't understand whats the topic here..

Its about What would be the effect of war in crypto,not the other way around..

Well ofcourse the first bad effect would be the power supply as we all know that we cant use cryptocurrency without electricity,the next is the transactions how could investors make trading when youre place is being bombarded by enemies,i think what we had to do is to pray that this war wont happen,forever
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
May 08, 2018, 03:41:30 AM
I would say that if we are in a war, it would not look like 70 years ago. Anyway, any war supports new technologies and that would be "great" for crypto (just like things can be great during a war). That is the first factor, the second one would be that people will not trust a currency managed by the government, so they would like to own a reliable currency. Anonymous cryptocurrencies would be used by the military sector and agents as transactions are rapid and unstoppable. So if we are in a war, technology+currency means crypto would be one of the most important factors that might even decide the result of the conflict.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 08, 2018, 03:27:26 AM
I think that the war will not affect the cryptocurrency in any way. War is when several politicians failed to agree. But cryptocurrency is beyond the scope of governments.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
May 07, 2018, 07:47:22 PM
War may make cryptocurrencies useless in countries where internet is cut-off. Also I think that this topic should be move to other section of this forum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
May 07, 2018, 05:41:35 AM
I dont want a war but if there is a war i think crypto money will be valued higher because it is safe to keep your money in crypto. You cant carry your money or gold with you in safe but with brain wallet it is easy and safe.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 05:40:36 AM

War, in any case - it's very bad, and very sorry for those people who perish from it. In a country where there can be war, crypto-currencies will not come first. Let's think about good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 05:35:10 AM
Don't think it might have a huge influence on cryptocurrency, the government won't use it anyway and the civilians may use it for saving their funds but I doubt they would do that. I think the war may have an lowering influence on cryptocurrency in the exact country cus people would think about other things than digital money
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
May 07, 2018, 05:31:44 AM
logically easy to guess. because with the war, people tend to need money instead of investment. then they will withdraw their funds for the needs of the war. investment is the thinking number because salvation is the main thing
Activity: 100
May 07, 2018, 05:30:26 AM
It must be a world war in order to have an effect on crypto currency. And even then it would be hard to say if it is the cause, or it is just a normal volatility.
There is another controversial question that could be derived from the name of this thread - How would cryptos affect the war? It could lead to an interesting discussion among serious people.
Activity: 401
May 07, 2018, 03:08:29 AM
During the war, people will transfer money to cryptography, since cryptography is a good way to hide money!
Activity: 349
May 07, 2018, 01:16:06 AM

WW3 is not like WW2. People just sit and press the button. So I think crypto will still exist, the market all "go to the moon". The value of cryptocurrency may increase 500-1000%. But I don't think wallet, exchanges site will be available. It reminds me of the North Korean missile test. At that time, bitcoin prices increased dramatically because Koreans and Japanese bought a lot of bitcoins. That is the opportunity for us - true holders.  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: