Pages:
Author

Topic: How could war affect crypto? - page 6. (Read 1504 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 01:10:00 PM
it is likely the cloud is needed by some developers and companies to store data or assets are very secret, I think cloud like google drive and others just in mixed with cyptocurrency so that it can trigger price movement of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 01:05:13 PM
There are 2 back wised questions, I will add one more- How crypto can affect war? This question is more interesting, right? The one I have mentioned it is sort of black side of crypto currency. As we all know, cryptocurrency is uncontrolled money, with this tool we can even simply buy drugs or guns and almost all of the time no one will know about it. That is the main reason why politicians are against the crypto market.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 03:59:56 PM
It's amazing that they created a system that exists by itself and that no one can influence. No power can take money from the system. No one is forced to trust someone specific. It's enough that you trust the system. So I'm sure that nothing will affect bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 24, 2018, 03:22:00 PM
I think so, buying weapons for war has made easier thanks to the help of cryptocurrency. The terrorist can use Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as a means of payment to buy guns and fund deadly attacks.

I agree on you, their are some people are tend to happen doing such as negative. They over use bitcoin in not good way which is not applicable. The cryptocurrencies use in buying weapons that they will use in war that might a dirty game. They should analyze it well that cryptocurrencies must be in positive side so that no can may affected because a lot of people rely in it for consumptions in daily life.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 09:18:21 AM
Crypto currencies are DECENTRALIZED so why should they be dependent on the situation in any country?
The only thing that could affect cryptos is the global conflict like World War III involving the population and infrastructure of the major market players like the USA, China, Europe, etc.
Personally I can see no prerequisites for such a scenario though there are several countries posessing nuclear weapons that could be a trigger for such a conflict.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 08:16:47 AM
If war happens, crypto will be like a bank, to safe money, which will turn to cryptocurrencies. I think that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 08:09:56 AM
Depends what type of war it is, if it was a cyber war then the last place people would want to invest in is crypto currency if there's daily state sponsored hacking going on. If it's a traditional war I guess it depends on the devastation caused. If there's black outs, and social breakdown in any form then no one would care about crypto it'd be about surviving day to day.
Wars could heavily affect cryptocurrencies value. It may increase the demand for cryptocurrencies  therefore massively increasing the value or it could deplete the system as war hinders technological progress and economical progress over all. I think these two possibilities may come forth once a war breaks out and we will only find out what would happen once it commences.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
April 17, 2018, 07:30:42 AM
Due to cryptocurrency in the losing hand, it is practically impossible to steal resources. Material values can easily go to invaders, with the crypto currency it will not work. It is a way to maintain their well-being even in difficult times.
Activity: 224
April 17, 2018, 07:28:44 AM
military actions are only beneficial for the development of the crypto currency, since it allows the sellers of weapons to remain unattended, to make purchases and sales bypassing power and restrictions
Activity: 16
Merit: 3
April 17, 2018, 07:22:48 AM
There will only two things that might give cryptocurrencies trillions of dollars marketcap, one is war and another thing is financial crisis in the U.S,because most of the people will secure their wealth if these two things would happen,its either in gold or in cryptocurrencies which cryptocurrencies will be a better choice,that will trigger most of the investors to put their money into bitcoin,causing its price to fluctuate expotentially might be upto $250k per bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
April 17, 2018, 07:07:59 AM
If a war happens in a country which is a major market of cryptocurrency, I believe it will pump up the market.
People in war would try to reserve their asset, and cryptocurrency is a good option, better than gold.

True, the market can be pumped and the price will skyrocket. This is quite a possible scenario. Only what will happen in case of communication problems. If there's no internet, trading in cryptocurrencies will be impossible.
Activity: 173
April 17, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

How could war affect crypto?
I believe that when war exploded and the market assess risk crypto will surely fall because many investors get panic and probably sell their crypto investment to exchange into traditional money to keep it safe.
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

I think some willl use the to buuy weapon. Therefore, the price will be influenced.
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 06:34:22 AM
Crpytocurrencies would be the best place to hide you wealth if a war would happen,most of the rich people will try to hide their wealth to gold which might be stolen or destroyed,which is why cryptocurrencies will be a good option if a modern war will happen because the internet will be shutdown if ever a war will happen and that means no cryptocurrency transactions at all,it cant be destroyed or stolen not unless you gave your private keys.
Activity: 15
April 17, 2018, 06:33:53 AM
Of course it will affect cryptocurrencies,most of the people will try ti hide their money into something that cant be destroyed by war,which means cryptocurrencies will be a good option if a massive war will happen,but lets hope that there will be no war because a lot of people will die,and you might be one of those people so lets hope,give love and peace to all.
Activity: 700
April 17, 2018, 06:29:02 AM

I am believe that war happen in syria right now affecting on crytomarket. Many investor will wait and see. Every market or every investment instrument must be affected by war because there is no certain situation
Activity: 93
April 17, 2018, 06:23:38 AM
I can't see any connection between wars and crypto
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 06:21:58 AM

I think that war can affect everything, including crypto. But mainly it depends where the war will take place, if it is in the crytp friendly country, in which a lot of mining farms are located of course it will have huge negative effect, in other cases the effect might be less harmful, in some cases it might also cause some positive effects also.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 17, 2018, 06:20:17 AM
Every global conflict affects the economy of the whole world. Most likely, when a global war breaks  out again, cryptocurrencies will be the ones that would suffer the most damage, since technological progress is paused when war happens. This means that a lot of cryptocurrencies we use and loved now today might die out when a war breaks out globally. Or it may go otherwise, since cryptocurrencies are decentralized, they could be used for fast transactions and could be used as means to purchase weapons by both opposing sides.
Activity: 224
April 17, 2018, 06:15:46 AM
War really do affects every nation of the world.hence, crypto  could be affected  in the advent  of war in some country. Especially  USA  and other important nation of the world because  if crypto  is been affected  by a nation, it might  be all affection all around  the world.
Pages:
Jump to: