Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 10. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
September 24, 2018, 04:21:54 AM
Crypto help a lot of bounty hunter those who have been into bitcoin for a long time gain much that they expected, they already earn a profit, some engaged already in investing and become wealthy so to speak.. but still some hardly wait for their payment to crypto.. but mostly gain financial breakthrough...joining in bounty campaign first is a stepping stone in earning a profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 04:10:05 AM
Crypto can help him by following Bounty, so he can earn extra income from the bounty. Invite him to create an account in this forum and start participating in bounty, use this to earn extra income. Good luck
Yes I earned extra income with big profit when I join in bounty campaign. My son join me there that's why now I earned and one of my is bitcoiner I encourage him to join in bounty campaign and get another source of income.
that's good advice for your son.maybe this is the only for us to earn money without any money needed.not every people know this program, so we are lucky could join in this amazing campaign.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 04:06:28 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Crypto help me a lot now, recently because i get my money and paid all my debts and saved some of my money. Thanks to crypto because it helps me a lot, also i bought some things that i need. CRYPTO is the best now because it helps me a lot.
Crypto helps me out in so many ways, in terms of financial, in terms of self discipline and investing, during those times that I am not doing full time in crypto and that I am just doing a full time as a regular employee so the thing that is in my mind is to just wake up, do the job, and go home that is my normal routine but now learning a lot of things.
I utilized digital money as an all day work I am not accomplished I don't have a job but rather bitcoins encourages me a ton to enhance my low budgetary salary.
Activity: 82
September 24, 2018, 04:05:00 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Crypto help me a lot now, recently because i get my money and paid all my debts and saved some of my money. Thanks to crypto because it helps me a lot, also i bought some things that i need. CRYPTO is the best now because it helps me a lot.
Crypto helps me out in so many ways, in terms of financial, in terms of self discipline and investing, during those times that I am not doing full time in crypto and that I am just doing a full time as a regular employee so the thing that is in my mind is to just wake up, do the job, and go home that is my normal routine but now learning a lot of things.
I finish bounties here, signature , Trading and holding, Its causes me a considerable measure in all aspects of my life.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 05:02:43 PM
My independent life started at the age of 18. Then I was a student and had to take care of everything from tuition to living expenses. I know the crypto and the first money I get is $ 1000 from the bounty hunt. From there I like to hunt for bonuses and save enough money for traveling.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
September 23, 2018, 04:36:10 PM
Crypto can help him by following Bounty, so he can earn extra income from the bounty. Invite him to create an account in this forum and start participating in bounty, use this to earn extra income. Good luck
Yes I earned extra income with big profit when I join in bounty campaign. My son join me there that's why now I earned and one of my is bitcoiner I encourage him to join in bounty campaign and get another source of income.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 03:06:47 PM
Crypto gave me a new opportunity to earn a living. In addition, it's just a very interesting and absolutely new area for study. There are a lot of ways to do in the crypt world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

Crypto help me out earning financially by joining different campaigns here in bitcointalk and for sure lots of people who will testify that as well. And i wish that the camapign offers should atleast continue for long so that it could help more and more people.
It was exactly the cryptocurrency that managed to give me the second job and showed the best way to earn money. Additionally, it brings me fun and pleasure daily.

Crypto is the one that helps me to experience that even i am just a student i cant hold a big amount of money, it helps me to buy what i want, pay my moms hospital bills and of course survive in my every day's  life.

That time i was nothing, i dont have any extra money to buy what i want and even my food sometimes i cant afford to buy delicious snack. Until i become part of this crypto, i work hard, i balanced my sschedule doing bitcoin while studying then after months later i made it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 01:02:06 PM
Individuals make money in cryptocurrency in different ways some make money by providing value for others in exchange for cryptocurrency some are making money by work of bounty campaign and some others making money by illegal ways. Its depend upon you. There are many way to earn money. Your friend want get in crypto? then welcome. He can get into this business but before start this business he advice let the pay his debt. Because crypto market is no predictable and isn’t sure success it’s high risk too invest. If he hasn’t enough money to invest then he can work in bounty campaign, he can earn token then it can exchanged into bitcoin. If he participate in bounties or airdrops to gain free he needs to be patient because most of the bounties are takes 5-6 months or more. Perseverance and dedication can be rewarded soon because I believe it will happen soon.
Activity: 397
September 23, 2018, 12:59:53 PM
Crytocurrency is helping us a lot.It is acting as a source of income for many people.Specially youth,which are not having any job,crypto is helping them to run their life easily.I am not saying that we can totally depend on cryptocurrency for our living but still it is atleast helping us to run our life smoothly without any problem.For some people who likes to invest ,for them cryptocurrency is acting as a major source.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
September 23, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

Cryptocurrency will always help you out depending on how much you invest, that is the reason why cryptocurrency is very profitable in the market if you only knew how to hold your coins.

Well my brother is the one who introduced the bitcoin in our family. He encouraged us to enter crypto because it has the big potential to make money. And as a result,  the profit he had in bitcoin is use to fund the house finishing of our parents. So it help us to gain more because the salary they receive is not enough due to high price of goods now.

It also helps me to complete my family,  bitcoin is not only into money it change people to become better. There is no limit on who can do this so it is really helpful not only to us but to all. 
Activity: 434
September 23, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

Crypto help me out earning financially by joining different campaigns here in bitcointalk and for sure lots of people who will testify that as well. And i wish that the camapign offers should atleast continue for long so that it could help more and more people.
It was exactly the cryptocurrency that managed to give me the second job and showed the best way to earn money. Additionally, it brings me fun and pleasure daily.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
September 23, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

Cryptocurrency will always help you out depending on how much you invest, that is the reason why cryptocurrency is very profitable in the market if you only knew how to hold your coins.
Activity: 238
September 23, 2018, 06:57:25 AM
Crypto has helped me alot. It has given me employment. I am earning nice sum of money by investing in bitcoin. It has not only given me the opportunity of earning money but has also taught me the quality of having patience. Bitcoin has given me a good sense of marketing and economy. So it has helped me alot in making my present and future bright.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 05:05:10 AM
btc has changed my life a lot,I find that Crypto has given me a pretty big profit, and it's worth the attention and attention. If your friend does not have much money or any excess money, then think about investing in it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 03:19:25 AM
Cryptocurrency help me gain more knowledge about what are the potential businesses I can do using blockchain technology. Financially, it help me in having a side income because my current earning in my job is not enough so earning an extra income by doing the bounty campaigns has been a big help for me so that I can buy some of my wants. I plan to make cryptocurrency my main source of income in the future.
with the existence of cryptocurrency, i can realize the desire that previously seemed impossible. the impact that i felt was very significant, especially financial problems. besides, to set up a real estate business itself it seems that it will also come true
congratulation for you mate,you could realize your dream.not every single man could get their success story in cryptocurrency.as long as we have strong faith , we could realize anything we want.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
September 23, 2018, 02:57:32 AM

if the impact that I feel for BTC is that I can make international transactions easier because it is very easy to transfer BTC compared to transferring conventional currencies, the value may differ from one country to another causing my transaction to run smoothly, but after BTC I feel easier to do this
Activity: 826
September 23, 2018, 12:26:14 AM
Cryptocurrency help me gain more knowledge about what are the potential businesses I can do using blockchain technology. Financially, it help me in having a side income because my current earning in my job is not enough so earning an extra income by doing the bounty campaigns has been a big help for me so that I can buy some of my wants. I plan to make cryptocurrency my main source of income in the future.
with the existence of cryptocurrency, i can realize the desire that previously seemed impossible. the impact that i felt was very significant, especially financial problems. besides, to set up a real estate business itself it seems that it will also come true
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 22, 2018, 11:40:07 PM
i think for some countries who earn less than a dollar a day this still mean like winning the lottery but for the bounties proyects i dont think they win something with their participation in the project because they are probably not going to invest thats why thwere a alot of
Activity: 294
September 22, 2018, 10:56:18 PM
Creypto currency is helping me in several way especially for increase my income.I have been survicing in an NGO since tast five years but my income is not good.From join in crypto currency market I become financialy strong.
Pages:
Jump to: