Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 8. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 05:53:38 AM
wow theres a lot of excellent stories dam i hope my  time to get profit has not ended. in my country nicaragua they dont even know abvout crypto they thinks it like only scams and they arent willing to learn. and i even have had some profit in the little time i have here. and they see me like its impossible to believe
so its become your benefit if in your country no one started it first.maybe someday after you collect much money and btc you could open exchanger.and when in your country begin booming about crypto you could take advantages on that.
too dreaming if you want to open your own exchange, but nothing is impossible. for me, getting a lot of money is the initial goal, so that it can guarantee old age later
that possible to do.if he hard work to make his dream come true it could happen someday.we often heard story about it.its mean he see big opportunity from cryptocurrency market to him self.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 05:37:35 AM
I think for beginners it is very difficult, it doesn't need much capital to enter the crypto, all it takes is knowledge about crypto, altcoin, and mental markets, if you already know and already have knowledge in crypto it might help you to trade or invest , if you don't have knowledge about the crypto market you will lose the trade, and always update the potential altcoin prices, you get profit if you invest in altcoins that have good potential in the future, mentality is needed in investing because if you don't have strong mentality you will always panic and hesitate to invest that you want to invest.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 07:01:25 AM
wow theres a lot of excellent stories dam i hope my  time to get profit has not ended. in my country nicaragua they dont even know abvout crypto they thinks it like only scams and they arent willing to learn. and i even have had some profit in the little time i have here. and they see me like its impossible to believe
so its become your benefit if in your country no one started it first.maybe someday after you collect much money and btc you could open exchanger.and when in your country begin booming about crypto you could take advantages on that.
too dreaming if you want to open your own exchange, but nothing is impossible. for me, getting a lot of money is the initial goal, so that it can guarantee old age later
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 06:42:25 AM
The crypto market has helped me in my finance a lot, The crypto market has given me an extra income to help my family and to cover my expenses.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2018, 01:19:51 AM
some people make profits by utilizing cryptocurerncy, and build new businesses to make things better. well, I also like that, by utilizing cryptocurrency, my finances get better. well, I might continue to look for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 01:00:31 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 29, 2018, 12:15:39 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
September 29, 2018, 12:01:14 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
if you have joined the crypto world for a long time, you will know how big they were before paying both from the faucet, the signature campaign, the bounty. My experience at that time was that many managers paid so much if it was calculated for now, and I always kept it and only sold it in late December 2017. It boosted my finances, gave me so much profit and I could support my family in the next few years .
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 07:32:20 PM
I do work in crypto-related sphere now, so even without real investing i can make a real cash. And it's really enjoyable!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
September 28, 2018, 07:29:53 PM
Actually in crypto it was a big help for me since on my first time enter on crypto ill earn enough for my family or pay some bills to my house even do i don't have some permanent job yet ill focus myself in crypto. Everyday i'm always watching in the market trade sometimes and read some news about crypto and buy some new potential coins in the market.
Activity: 179
September 28, 2018, 06:55:51 PM
Crypto was help me out from how can I increase my money day by day, Ii have trought with bitcoin way more than two years and I have feel how my live is better than before I know about bitcoin and crypto. I can increase my money more with participated at bitcoin and crypto with trading way and making investment,I am very grateful to my friend who introduced me to the world of Crypto Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
September 28, 2018, 04:09:55 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Crypto help me in my financials because I earn enough money to provide the things that I need and I can say that it has a huge impact on my life. Of course it may help him out to with your help because he's a beginner who need some guidance and support.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 06:40:10 AM
It kindof opened my eyes, to realize the importance of decentralization, and see a great technology behind cryptocurrencies, also a nice new way to investment.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 04:52:20 AM
For young people. Bitcoin is really strange, I'm not sure what Bitcoin will do for me in my country Bitcoin isn't accepted.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 28, 2018, 03:09:43 AM

when i began in bitcoin, at first i was joining campaigns and bounties, my earnings there really helped my finances, it became my part time job, at first, i am not earning that much because of my rank, but because of patience and hardwork, slowly i ranked up and added more earnings, joining bitcoin does not require much capital to start with, since bitcoin is still a risky investment, putting huge amount of capital requires more cautious measures, i dont know how fast your friend can recover with the help of bitcoin, but i think it will ease a bit up for him, do not put all his money left to crypto, as the risk is higher, in trading bitcoin, it is still best to invest money that you can afford to loose and not the money that was left in your wallet to put it all in crypto investment.

We can’t deny that saving is a virtue for people before getting into investment. Investing cryptocurrency, however, does need to spend much time on saving. Because as I think that in realistic, investing in crypto is such a kind of saving money, it’s just my thinking. Because cryptocurrency, bitcoin, for example, gives us a free choice to get in, especially it definitely does not ask us a big amount of captial to enter the market. We’ve just need a mall amount of capital, but it’s enough. It’s a convenient way for saving because when you have an intimate knowledge, a wealth of experience and skills, you will soon reach great fruits. If you failed this time, you completely have chance for the next investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 11:37:03 AM
I think crypto can help out to everyone, if they make the smart moves. For me, not too long but i’m into crypto almost 2 years and i didn’t put a lot money at the beginning. When i get a profit i just invest it back in a promising coin. Probably many people doing the same thing.
Yeah that's right, I also do as you do, when I was a newbie in the world of crypto I always find
some coins/crypto in this forum, and until now crypto has been able to make my financial become better.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
September 25, 2018, 04:33:26 PM
I think crypto can help out to everyone, if they make the smart moves. For me, not too long but i’m into crypto almost 2 years and i didn’t put a lot money at the beginning. When i get a profit i just invest it back in a promising coin. Probably many people doing the same thing.
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
September 25, 2018, 03:03:36 PM
Now I consider crypto currency as a way to make money, and also as an alternative asset in which I can store my savings.
Activity: 332
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 05:16:43 AM
For some years now, I was gripped with serious poverty which I didn't know any WY out to curb that until I came to know cryptocurrency.  Through cryptocurrency, I have been able to complete my set target for the year 2018.
Crypto help me to make a good income even i only young, i really like crypto because everyone can make money with crypto and i am so happy because i help my family to make our life more better
in my opinion crypto helps me if we invest in it and get a small profit. and can meet the needs. in my opinion crypto helped me.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
September 25, 2018, 05:11:19 AM
Crypto allows me to work outside of the financial system and gain a bit of financial freedom.  I'm very thankful for the opportunity that this technology has given me.  I like trading crypto much more than forex. 

Yes you're absolutely correct.  Crypto has really helped me specifically in financial aspect.  I have my own work but crypto serves so much more than a part time job. 
Pages:
Jump to: