Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 14. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 16, 2018, 11:21:38 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
We all recieved help from crypto in different ways. In my case, crypto helped me a lot in dealing with my financial struggles. I doubted at the beginning about crypto's capability of changing someone's life yet it changed mine later on. I worked harder as I realized that it was indeed a great side job for me as I work in my current job.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 11:17:25 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Cryptocurrency have helped me earn money from joining signature campaigns.Compared to a regular job this would be the most comfortable way to earn tokens and trade to fiat.Since i haven't stayed that long in the cryptocurrency community Im still looking forward for the best of my journey here to earn more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 16, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

for sure, if he wants to work and try to earn money on cryptocurrency. many ways that can be done on cryptocurrency without having to spend capital. recommend your friends to work as gift hunters, he can follow various campaign offers. for example creating an article or campaign signature. if the reward from the campaign has already been obtained by your friend, it might be able to help resolve your friend's problem. Don't just think that being able to earn money on cryptocurrency must have a capital first. because a lot of work can make a profit without having to invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 09:51:26 AM
the profits obtained from the sale because, the investment in bitcoin that I experienced was saved and got a profit, for example, the ethics I buy at a low price and I save while waiting for the price will rise again, and when the price is high I sell bitcoin and finally I get income.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 09:47:10 AM
if I consider myself investing in bitcoin indirectly, I save because bitcoin investment requires time, the excess of investment in bitcoin while we set aside, we can also get the benefits I buy when the price is cheap and I sell when the price is expensive and my savings are increase.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 16, 2018, 09:46:57 AM
Crypto especially bitcoin help me a lot. I started here with nothing in my pocket and because of my hardwork and dedication doing trading, bounties,task,  in exchange for crypto my life has really change.
Activity: 216
September 16, 2018, 09:35:45 AM
Of course, many crypto will help in their own ways such as the existence of futures trading will help, from people who make transactions on the physical market, because crypto is considered more independent than the central bank or any government.
Activity: 119
September 16, 2018, 09:23:14 AM
Crypto help many people to change there life style, and also help many people to there financial problem.Crypto  give better life to many people.
Activity: 76
September 16, 2018, 09:11:24 AM
So far I just started hoping in the future it will benefit me
Activity: 392
September 16, 2018, 01:48:18 AM
For me, cryto is a major income, in my country the payments for work are very low while investing or earning extra money from bounty campaigns helps me become a millionaire in my country
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
September 16, 2018, 01:35:53 AM

Cryptocurrency helps us to have an extra income, without noticing it. It gives us to sustain our daily needs and it gives many benefits to us. It also helps us to become more knowledgeable and increase our skills in computer literacy. In all bitcoin gives us many benefits.
Activity: 27
September 15, 2018, 11:37:43 PM
Cryptocurrency has made you rich, you just don't notice it. Crypto is the harshest course in the world, Who teaches you how to secure everything in two steps after years of sloppy operation. Crypto did that. The truth is, you can step out of the field tomorrow and crypto has prepared you for life. Not necessarily financially, but in every other aspect, you are better equipped to adapt to whatever the world can throw at you. It helped me see that I can make money on the different way.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 04:00:47 PM
Yes, crypto is very helpful for me to recover my family's economy because of the benefits that I get from crypto. And because of that I make crypto as part of my life.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
September 15, 2018, 03:07:35 PM
for me crypto has helped me and my family, of course with this I can help with the economic needs of my family. if your friend doesn't get much capital. why not try little by little trade and invest ...?
Great for all of us and we are all happy that we are now in the world that wherein the impossible is now possible to have a financial freedom through the use of cyrptocurrency, when I am not here in crypto world yet, I can't even afford to eat dinner in a restaurant but now we can afford now and I can send my children to a private school.
really, I am happy to hear, this is the miracle of crypto and I always appreciate the achievement that I got in crypto. and now I'm saving for marriage
Activity: 28
September 14, 2018, 04:18:47 AM
Crypto has helped me increase my programming and technology skills. It was funny but also thanks to the crypto market that helped me find my friends. Knowledge is expanding.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:50:36 AM
yes, obviously, crypto really helped me, financially I got some income from following several campaigns and also investments. I think everyone who enters the cryptocurrency world can definitely help them, if there is someone who feels that they are not helped by cryptocurrency, they just give up quickly and don't seek much information.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 03:05:51 AM
to be honest, but so far. all the crypto currency that is stored in my wallet has fallen to the very minimum and it is impossible to sell because it will not be worth it
Cryptocurrency especially the Bitcoin is doing more for us and it is providing a way of investment as well as its fast transactions also called as friction less transactions are very important among companies. As an investment source Bitcoin is more useful and we can get huge profit from here using our savings and knowledge to reach out at our destination.
Yes, there is a big oppprtunity of having big earnings from bitcoin that is why I can say that bitcoin is my saviour for finacial probls for there are many times that I badly need money for our financial needs mostly hospitalization and it proven effective for me, even now that market is not seems good but still I continue believing bitcoin for it already save me for many times about financial.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
September 14, 2018, 03:05:19 AM
Crypto currency is much better sector for earning huge money. Especially it helps me a lot on my financial purpose. You can encourage your friend to work with crypto.
This is good if you encourage others to come towards this great investment as highly profitable source make it better than other investment sources. Moreover getting and affording of this coin is also possible as it gives us this opportunity in its low market as we get it on low price using less money. Now this great source is spreading all over the world rapidly and this is also in benefit to introduce it to others.
Activity: 40
September 14, 2018, 02:58:47 AM
the world of Cryptocurrency is still a new innovation that is full of risks and fluctuations but also very promising.
to invest in it you don't need very large capital

my advice, save in cryptocurrency as long as you can lose
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
September 14, 2018, 02:11:51 AM
to be honest, but so far. all the crypto currency that is stored in my wallet has fallen to the very minimum and it is impossible to sell because it will not be worth it
Cryptocurrency especially the Bitcoin is doing more for us and it is providing a way of investment as well as its fast transactions also called as friction less transactions are very important among companies. As an investment source Bitcoin is more useful and we can get huge profit from here using our savings and knowledge to reach out at our destination.
Pages:
Jump to: