Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 12. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 13
September 20, 2018, 12:13:51 PM
Crypto is really help me a lots, they can give me some opportunity to earn money and earn huge profit.
is really can help my economy, from crypto i can get more money and i can help my family.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 11:04:55 AM
They helped me earn a decent income, but now I do not have income for nearly 6 months because the market fell deeply and the tokens in the ICO campaign do not accept the transaction, or may be very low price.

I am also experiencing this and it really made me broke this half year of 2018. I hope all will rise again and all of us will have a good future from earning cryptos.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
September 20, 2018, 10:44:14 AM
They helped me earn a decent income, but now I do not have income for nearly 6 months because the market fell deeply and the tokens in the ICO campaign do not accept the transaction, or may be very low price.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
September 20, 2018, 10:15:59 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I started to earn here a year ago and i earn alot of dollars for free i just earning money in some bounties and invest it in bitcoin and other altcoins, if you think bro that you need a capital to start here in cryptoworld your wrong anyone can earn alot of money here without a capital.
Activity: 42
September 20, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
cryptocurrency will greatly help people in the future, even some countries will approve and approve and allow crypto transactions in their country, but the problem is that hacking has been hacked not long ago because this technology is not yet mature. Many parties continue to develop, especially for security and transaction storage, after all problems are resolved and the continued cryptocurrency continues to be developed, crypto will be highly considered in countries.
Activity: 392
September 20, 2018, 09:16:55 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I am a woman, I often spend my time working with my family, buying food, and I earn $ 400 a month for my savings.

With $ 400 a month I invest in bitcoin and I consider it a savings, but I'm happy because I know bitcoin soon and now I become a millionaire in my country.
I make some big money from bitcoin, and have a steady job from the bonus campaign
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 20, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

Crypto help me out earning financially by joining different campaigns here in bitcointalk and for sure lots of people who will testify that as well. And i wish that the camapign offers should atleast continue for long so that it could help more and more people.
much people get their income addition from joining bounty campaign.and their reward is not in small amount.they get huge reward so able to buy thing they want
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

Crypto help me out earning financially by joining different campaigns here in bitcointalk and for sure lots of people who will testify that as well. And i wish that the camapign offers should atleast continue for long so that it could help more and more people.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
September 20, 2018, 07:54:43 AM
Investing in CryptoCurrency does not require large amounts of money. All you have to do here is patience and of course time. Just like bitcoin if you have $ 200 last year your profit is now great. And just the time and patience you spent on it.
its all not about amount.although using small money but if we put it in correct time and correct place , we would get maximum profit.moreover when we invest on last 2017 , we could biggest profit ever.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 07:41:51 AM
Investing in CryptoCurrency does not require large amounts of money. All you have to do here is patience and of course time. Just like bitcoin if you have $ 200 last year your profit is now great. And just the time and patience you spent on it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
September 20, 2018, 07:35:18 AM
Crypto is now different from 2015. If your friend enters in 2015 crypto may help to get out of some of his credit. because I personally enter crypto is without capital. (collect from faucet. and free bitcoin web provider) and now I can buy a house. I think your friend should share his savings. partly to pay credit, partly for savings in crypto. but must be brave to lose. because crypto is currently very risky.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 06:13:20 AM
Crypto have been a very good source of income, was introduced into cryptocurrency via a certain ponzi system but actually got understand the better part of it through it's value rise potential and in a lot of ways I have gained through some trading, Investing, ICO's, Bounties and airdrops, referral programs and more. I am happy with crypto
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 20, 2018, 05:42:45 AM
Crypto especially bitcoin help me a lot. I started here with nothing in my pocket and because of my hardwork and dedication doing trading, bounties,task,  in exchange for crypto my life has really change.
Crypto help me to make a lot of money more than on my regular income, i am so happy because my money grow very well by investing on good cryptos, and i am sure that crypto will continue to help me in the future that's why i will not investing with crypto.
maybe you are the one from millions people that get benefit and advantages from cryptomarket.at 2017 many people become millionare just from investing in bitcoin and joining in bounty campaign.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
September 20, 2018, 04:59:52 AM
Crypto especially bitcoin help me a lot. I started here with nothing in my pocket and because of my hardwork and dedication doing trading, bounties,task,  in exchange for crypto my life has really change.
Crypto help me to make a lot of money more than on my regular income, i am so happy because my money grow very well by investing on good cryptos, and i am sure that crypto will continue to help me in the future that's why i will not investing with crypto.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 04:46:25 AM
Crypto gave purpose when no other assets promised real upside. Stocks were undoubtedly going through pain trades when I found crypto. Even the 10 baggers that were guaranteed to revalue higher took years. These were assets that had the revenue on the books, so nothing made sense. Now we have crypto which can 10 bagger in weeks. It has helped me realize emerging trends and get in before, unlike how we get IPO on stock market after everyone has a full valuation multiple on it. Crypto has the most upside.
Activity: 633
September 20, 2018, 04:26:38 AM
Crytocurrency helps me lose my money. Yes, yes, I entered the market from March following an invitation from a friend, I joined $ 4000 and now my account is $ 500. I lost $ 3500 to get a lot of experience from the deal
When enter cryptomarket , you dont understand anything.and you should take maximum risk that you able to received.losing more $3500 make me thinking, do you make analisys day by day in your portofolio?
Activity: 84
September 20, 2018, 03:55:16 AM
Crypto especially bitcoin help me a lot. I started here with nothing in my pocket and because of my hardwork and dedication doing trading, bounties,task,  in exchange for crypto my life has really change.

Crypto helps us in a way that open a new opportunities that we can make money while doing investing in different cryptocurrencies, doing bounties help advertise ICO in return of their shares and doing trading like stocks and forex. A new door has open for us because of crypto. So when people say that crypto is a scam I just dont mind them because they dont know the capability that crypto will bring and how crypto touch our lives in a way that people dont know.
Bitcoin helps me to teach how to trade and gain profit. Seriously before bitcoin i was too greedy and always want fast money but bitcoin teach me how to work with patient and earn from with long term investing.
Activity: 252
September 17, 2018, 10:24:57 AM
Crytocurrency helps me lose my money. Yes, yes, I entered the market from March following an invitation from a friend, I joined $ 4000 and now my account is $ 500. I lost $ 3500 to get a lot of experience from the deal
Activity: 31
September 17, 2018, 06:15:45 AM
The crypto market has taught me practical lessons. It is good management of your time and learns from the people around. Maybe the lessons of success and failure. With new toddlers stepping into the field. These are very valuable lessons.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 17, 2018, 05:56:25 AM
Crypto has helped me a lot in past 2 years. Bitcoin makes my economy become better and I don't know what would have happened if I didn't know about Bitcoin on that day. I can buy anything I want without any hassle as well helping my parents. I feel happy when I know Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: