Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 2. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 09:08:08 PM
Bitcoin will be a great opportunity for those who want to change their lives if you know how to invest wisely and have a sound investment strategy. I advise your  friend to find more financial resources and learn more before joining in to make a profitable investment.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 08:22:00 PM
There are so many benefits that I feel when I get to know Cryptocurrency, last year I was introduced by a friend who was very good at teaching me how to make money by participating in bounty campaigns, after a few months I worked on a bounty campaign really bitcoin when it rose very high to touch $ 19,000, so my finances were helped by Bitcoin, and I was very happy.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
October 31, 2018, 07:11:38 PM
Cryptocurrency is very helpful in my part. Back when 2017, I did not have any income. I did not have job which I can earn monthly salary. I just have a small money income because I joined MLM(Multilevel Marketing). Until I saw this opportunity, after that, I worked hard just to become successful cryptopreneur. Maybe, it is not my time to suceed but I know that someday, I become a successful person in crypto space.
Yes, crypto is my best source of gaining extra income amd the best thing that crypto help me is it gives courage about financial expenses and motivate me to strive to work. Crypto earnings help me out away from my mountain of debt, so crypto earnings is a unique way of earnings.
Activity: 546
October 31, 2018, 06:06:00 PM
Cryptocurrency is very helpful in my part. Back when 2017, I did not have any income. I did not have job which I can earn monthly salary. I just have a small money income because I joined MLM(Multilevel Marketing). Until I saw this opportunity, after that, I worked hard just to become successful cryptopreneur. Maybe, it is not my time to suceed but I know that someday, I become a successful person in crypto space.
Activity: 345
October 31, 2018, 01:37:53 PM
In the age of technology, Crypto is the market that helps me make more money out of the benefits it brings. I spent a lot of time for myself to learn and invest in, I found it really worth my money in the past three months. Crypto is a good market for me to invest long term and make a good profit for myself
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 01:06:37 PM
crypto and all forms of investment and the type that is technology from an economic system that uses technology and development in the era with investment using crypto currencies can help the economy for me
Activity: 338
StartFi
October 30, 2018, 09:57:55 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
At the present time not. At present the market is very bad, the downturn is not stopping. ETH dropped by $ 7 and that made me even more worried. I advise you not to let your friend join you now, he will experience an unpleasant period of market crisis.
Activity: 13
October 30, 2018, 09:50:56 AM
I think that investing money and relying on the returns is not a good start for earning crypto. You need first to invest your time, to gain some knowledge about cryptocurrencies, trading, blockchain. While educating yourself, you can also try earning some altcoins without investing. For instance, check out this article on how to earn crypto without investing: https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/how-to-earn-cryptocurrency-without-investing-or-mining-9a996f27739f
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 09:39:56 AM
look at the cryptography, in the general field helped me a lot, I made friends from the branch, I met interesting projects and ideas, at first I'm losing money, I had a small profit in the last 2 years that compensated and I manage to pay a lot of debt, i love crypto, bitcoin and blockchain!

The most thing of trading or having bitcoin is money. That's the only point of the market, and if we are all here, then it is of course profitable. Bitcoin volatility helped everybody to make long-term investments.         
cryptocurrency volatility give us huge opportunity to earn profit if we able to choose right coins.profit and money become main reason to all investor and traders joining in here.
Activity: 66
October 30, 2018, 02:23:00 AM
look at the cryptography, in the general field helped me a lot, I made friends from the branch, I met interesting projects and ideas, at first I'm losing money, I had a small profit in the last 2 years that compensated and I manage to pay a lot of debt, i love crypto, bitcoin and blockchain!
I am a graduate but unable to find jobs. In my country the economy is to much bad and mostly peoples are unemployed here where i am include too.
Activity: 266
October 29, 2018, 04:55:41 AM

The most thing of trading or having bitcoin is money. That's the only point of the market, and if we are all here, then it is of course profitable. Bitcoin volatility helped everybody to make long-term investments.         
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
October 29, 2018, 02:07:27 AM
It helped me out when I did not have a job. Right now though it is not helping me much at all because I barely earn anything and the coins or tokens I hold now have all but gone down in price. Only one coin we purchased has gone up and that is ARB TOKEN. So the only project right now that is helping us stay afloat is arbitraging whereby we can earn around 235 a month from the arbitraging robot. That really has been a God send for us because everything else was failing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 01:39:02 AM
This is a question which i have to answer in a different way like in the past i was working for a College where i have earned good amount and after that i have completed my graduation and i have completed business studies so now i want to invest money for future profit and crypto is the best solution for my financial problems but i hope that it will provide my financial aid.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13