Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 3. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 02:55:14 AM
We are all the same here. My earnings in cryptocurrency help me allot when it comes to financial matter. Just like you guys. But the best thing i got is now i feel like i am a better head of the family now. Because i can provide all the need of my family. And that because i get into cryptocurrency.
one of successfull story from crypto community.and we heard many other get their success too from joining in crypto , no matter from mining trading or even bounty campaign.
we could motivated with current story.and more hard work to realize our dream.it is possible for us if could find best opportunity on cryptocurrency market.such us buying correct coins.
I am involve with bitcoin since 2013. At that time i was just 15 year old. My father was dead when i was in class 9th and all the responsibility come on me. I stop my studying and start looking for work. I found bitcoin and i start searching on it.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1174
October 26, 2018, 10:32:20 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
10x to the crypto world i realised, some time ago, that time is expensive. Before i just surfed the internet looking for nothing, just wasting time but one i got into the crypto world and i saw the vision and the unlimited possibilities, i understanded that time is a valuable asset and it has to be invested in something important, so 10x cryptoworld.

Crypto is a financial tool, so help we have from crypto is financial help. It`s the same help we have from having a job, but with crypto except you can work for it, earn it and than sell it for huge money, you can also invest some money wait and have huge financial benefits from your investment. Crypto is indeed a place where possibilities are endless, you can earn it, you can trade it, you can make some project and try to make your name here, that is what attract many people to join and try their skills here. Why not, it`s the reason why crypto is growing so fast, and with that grow all involved people have benefits.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 10:13:22 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
10x to the crypto world i realised, some time ago, that time is expensive. Before i just surfed the internet looking for nothing, just wasting time but one i got into the crypto world and i saw the vision and the unlimited possibilities, i understanded that time is a valuable asset and it has to be invested in something important, so 10x cryptoworld.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 09:50:35 AM
look at the cryptography, in the general field helped me a lot, I made friends from the branch, I met interesting projects and ideas, at first I'm losing money, I had a small profit in the last 2 years that compensated and I manage to pay a lot of debt, i love crypto, bitcoin and blockchain!
we provided many opportunity to earn money and make our economic life become better.although sometime its need our struggel to get success.such as getting lose or manybe our bounty reward didnt paid.
Activity: 1085
hi =D
October 26, 2018, 08:58:25 AM
look at the cryptography, in the general field helped me a lot, I made friends from the branch, I met interesting projects and ideas, at first I'm losing money, I had a small profit in the last 2 years that compensated and I manage to pay a lot of debt, i love crypto, bitcoin and blockchain!
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 06:44:40 AM
We are all the same here. My earnings in cryptocurrency help me allot when it comes to financial matter. Just like you guys. But the best thing i got is now i feel like i am a better head of the family now. Because i can provide all the need of my family. And that because i get into cryptocurrency.
one of successfull story from crypto community.and we heard many other get their success too from joining in crypto , no matter from mining trading or even bounty campaign.
we could motivated with current story.and more hard work to realize our dream.it is possible for us if could find best opportunity on cryptocurrency market.such us buying correct coins.
I found some way where i can make some money. I step in bitcoin and in just short time i start making online money. I just want to say thanks bitcoin it helps me to complete my studies and support my family.
many people helped by cryptocurrency market with its opportunity.especially in bounty campaign that provide millions dollar for reward their supporter.and because of this much people have better life.
Activity: 74
October 26, 2018, 06:07:07 AM
I found some way where i can make some money. I step in bitcoin and in just short time i start making online money. I just want to say thanks bitcoin it helps me to complete my studies and support my family.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 02:18:58 PM
In the technological age of development, the market is also gradually changing and generating cryptocurrency. It is a tool for people to earn more personal income, earn more for themselves. BTC is always the best solution for people to trust and invest. I tried to invest and BTC and in January the price of BTC increased so high that I surprised and collected a lot of profits. BTC will develop strongly in the future.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

I dont think that man will help itself to grow or to solve his problem or to easily earn money in bitcoin. This is a good parttime job or should I say this is not a stable job. When you invest all your money on it. It has a possiblity to lost all your investment or money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 25, 2018, 06:33:42 AM
It helps me in so many ways like getting more knowledge and ideas how to use crypto to do transactions sending,paying,and buying loads also.,aside from that tje most common is we earn from this crypto by joing campaigns ,.money is easy here if we do patience and hardwork.

You are right, cryptos can surely help us but we need to study hard and knows the strategies on how to avoid losing our investments, as of now crypto already help me to gain some profit in joining bounties and airdrops.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
October 25, 2018, 06:09:36 AM
It helps me in so many ways like getting more knowledge and ideas how to use crypto to do transactions sending,paying,and buying loads also.,aside from that tje most common is we earn from this crypto by joing campaigns ,.money is easy here if we do patience and hardwork.
Activity: 12
October 25, 2018, 05:41:30 AM
It helped me earn more when I put my savings into the crypto market, giving me more income.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 04:54:20 AM
Because of crypto i have been able to still have income after i resigned from my job
As a mother im obliged to leave work to be able to take care of my kids
And knowing crypto has been a big blessing for me coz i remained productive financially

Wow, I respect such people like you. Hope, you will have even more success in the future. As for me, the cryptocurrency has turned into my second job and an additional income.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
October 24, 2018, 02:47:49 PM
i do bounties for a living for almost two years and i find it sustainable and easy to do. i left my day job to be a full time cryptocurrency enthusiast and i have gamble my career to focus on trading and bounty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 12:34:04 PM
I need to pay my bills on that month and I really appreciate how Crypto give me a good amount of earnings that day to pay my bills. And I think it will help more people just like me if it will legalized in any country that many people can know how helpful Cyrpto in them.
right, when we get confused thinking about debt, there is income from here, and finally the debt is paid off. after that i was able to realize ideal that had not yet been accomplished before
Activity: 322
October 24, 2018, 07:19:39 AM
I need to pay my bills on that month and I really appreciate how Crypto give me a good amount of earnings that day to pay my bills. And I think it will help more people just like me if it will legalized in any country that many people can know how helpful Cyrpto in them.
Activity: 966
October 24, 2018, 06:14:27 AM
Crypto help me out a lot specially in terms of financially. Crypto help me to gain money even though i don't have a job.
Crypto help me in financially in my daily need and my family needs.

Yes everyone who had a problem in his personal life with financial problems then cryptocurrencies will be the best option to solve them very easily and quickly that's why most of the investors are based on the problem faced by financial issues so cryptocurrencies will definitely help me to solve my basic resources and my financial issues that's why cryptocurrency is very useful for our life and future generation too.
Bitcoin has helped us our specially in case of finance, I am earning good income with bitcoin and I am using it as my part time job, it helps me to sustain a better life and get enough earnings for my life, as you have invested last years, I am collecting money so that I have a plan to invest this year because price is quite affordable and it will be more than double very soon.

I am trading but do not do it daily. Even in this case, I manage to earn enough to say that the cryptocurrency has definitely changed my life. I live better than before. Although I have a main job I will not stop dealing with BTC and tokens.
Activity: 633
October 23, 2018, 06:11:46 AM
Because of crypto i have been able to still have income after i resigned from my job
And knowing crypto has been a big blessing for me coz i remained productive financially
cryptocurrency give us huge opportunity to earn money , even bigger from our salary from regular job.and much people already proove it.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
October 23, 2018, 03:42:50 AM
Activity: 33
October 23, 2018, 03:02:52 AM
Crypto creates the opportunity for financial self-sufficiency, even for those who want to get rich, want a life of freedom, freedom of time, but want to get it necessarily you have to trade one. Things can be capital, time, patience ...
Pages:
Jump to: