Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 53. (Read 6199 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 12:31:37 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
On the financial side, Crypto has given me some money to pay for my living expenses and life has become better. Besides, I had more friends and got some high-paying jobs.
I feel very lucky to be in this market even though it is late.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 11:53:19 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

I earn by the work of bounty campaign such as signature campaign and I invest on the popular crypto with a great potential in the future like bitcoin and ethereum. Your friend wants to get into crypto? Everyone are always welcome here but remind him that in crypto world are having a high risks. If he doesn't have a capital, of course there is a way if he wants to earn, just participate in bounties or airdrops to gain free but he needs to be patience because most of the bounties are takes 5-6 months or more.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 11:32:35 PM
Crypto has helped me make extra income on the side which allows me to stay home with my son and not have to send him to daycare.  I'm very grateful for this technology and opportunity.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 11:21:42 PM
I have been in this market for 5 months. Great. It has greatly improved my monthly income. Even though it made me lose more time because of it. But to get something we have to pay back with something of value. thanks cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
July 30, 2018, 11:04:59 PM
Do we have other reasons to say here? There are two things I guess, One is that I can transact my BTC to other countries without using any fees or transaction fees and the other one is that it is giving me profit through time.
Activity: 140
July 30, 2018, 10:50:40 PM
crypto gives me more opportunities to know more about the crypto and crypto world, giving me more opportunities to invest and increase my income, and crypto also makes the currency market more vibrant than
Activity: 84
July 30, 2018, 10:50:24 PM
Crypto can help him by following Bounty, so he can earn extra income from the bounty. Invite him to create an account in this forum and start participating in bounty, use this to earn extra income. Good luck
for beginners who do not have the capital it will be very useful, I also do it and hope to get capital to trade.
I am currently upgrading my account to a member jr in order to participate with campaign signatures.
Activity: 24
July 30, 2018, 10:41:52 PM
me also a newbie user crypto, But I see the cryptos helped me a lot financially it has given me financial freedom, To your friend, I do not think should mortgage because everything is profitable for you all there is risk, So you should invest in low to high.
Activity: 41
July 30, 2018, 10:22:49 PM
Yes, Crypto help us, so we have more options for another extra income source. And we can learn a lot of new thing about cryptocurrency, asset management, macro economic, micrk economic thing, etc.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 10:12:53 PM
It helped me out by opening my eyes to investing and pretty much humanity. Particularly how things can gain or lose value based on people as a hold.

Since your friend is going to be a massive newbie, I suggest he only invest a little here and there, since he will be more prone to lose it all.
Individuals make money in cryptocurrency in so many ways, Some make cryptocurrency providing value for others in exchange for crypto currency like coffee shops which accepts bitcoin as payment. Some make cryptocurrency by illegal means like the Wannacry malware that ransomed people's important information in exchange for bitcoins, There are so many ways because after all cryptocurrency virtual money and similar to how you make your regular money online you can earn cryptocurrency the same way too.
Activity: 69
July 30, 2018, 10:00:07 PM
It helped me out by opening my eyes to investing and pretty much humanity. Particularly how things can gain or lose value based on people as a hold.

Since your friend is going to be a massive newbie, I suggest he only invest a little here and there, since he will be more prone to lose it all.
Activity: 147
July 30, 2018, 09:55:35 PM
Crypto can help him by following Bounty, so he can earn extra income from the bounty. Invite him to create an account in this forum and start participating in bounty, use this to earn extra income. Good luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
July 30, 2018, 09:40:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: