Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you discover bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 16818 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
February 21, 2017, 02:52:22 PM
I first heard about bitcoin through my techie friend who now works for Google. Then I heard about bitcoin from my crazy eccentric friend who was buying drugs from Silk Road with it, then I finally got on board and bought some bitcoin during the 2014 Mt Gox bubble.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
February 21, 2017, 02:50:04 PM
I discovered bitcoin only last year. My friend is telling about bitcoin to my other friends; what is bitcoin, how to earn bitcoins, stuffs related to it. One vacation time, I have nothing to do so I searched about it and gave it a shot.
Well of course that there are real friends who also use bitcoin. Though there is someone to talk to or seek advice about something. This is very rare.
Activity: 382
February 21, 2017, 01:48:49 PM
I've heard about it before but never really cared. Until a friend refered it to me. Now I'm eager to learn more about it.
Actually smart people say that a person is always learning everything. All my life practically. So I think that even the knowledge that we have about bitcoin, they are not enough.
Activity: 287
February 21, 2017, 03:27:40 AM
An old friend talk me about them
And I have no acquaintances even, who earned bitcoin or at least were aware of a bit. I'm probably the first in our circle brought about bitcoin.
Activity: 152
February 21, 2017, 03:01:05 AM
I was having some issues with Paypal and Googled "Paypal Alternatives." It was a good find  Cheesy
Actually paypal users quite a lot of people. If this payment system would often have problems, it is possible to sharply increased popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 428
February 21, 2017, 02:34:32 AM
by reading news paper. Then i started searching more about it. finally reached here.
Many find bitcoin Then, when you do not even expect. They were looking for one thing and found something else. It's like I wanted to find a temporary earnings in the network and has stuck with cryptocurrency for many years. Hopefully.
Activity: 215
Merit: 103
February 15, 2017, 09:43:54 AM
by reading news paper. Then i started searching more about it. finally reached here.
Activity: 504
February 14, 2017, 10:35:03 PM
I was having some issues with Paypal and Googled "Paypal Alternatives." It was a good find  Cheesy
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
February 14, 2017, 02:16:21 PM
An old friend talk me about them
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 14, 2017, 12:15:19 PM
I've heard about it before but never really cared. Until a friend refered it to me. Now I'm eager to learn more about it.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
February 14, 2017, 09:04:55 AM
I can not really remember how it happened but it should have been a bitcoin faucet ad on one of the websites I was using,then I found my self researching about bitcoin as it caught my interest ,one thing lead to another not until  I found the mother ship ”bitcointalk” where I got my first bitcoins.
Activity: 207
February 14, 2017, 08:02:14 AM
I stumbled upon bitcoin when i was looking ways to deposit money anonymously into betting sites a couple of years back and i have heard about bitcoin back then but was not interested as i did not understand the basic things on how to maintain a wallet and so on Cheesy i thought it was complicated and then when i found there are sites accepting bitcoin i started using bitcoin.
Activity: 288
February 13, 2017, 12:44:24 PM
I have heard of bitcoin long time ago, but I never get interest into that so I didnt exactly know what it is and how it works.
Some more then year ago I have included faucet sites into my earning online stuffs so I have created my first wallet and start to use bitcoins  and get to know it better.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
February 13, 2017, 06:19:32 AM
I discovered bitcoin only last year. My friend is telling about bitcoin to my other friends; what is bitcoin, how to earn bitcoins, stuffs related to it. One vacation time, I have nothing to do so I searched about it and gave it a shot.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
February 12, 2017, 09:34:19 PM
My friend introduced me about bitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
February 12, 2017, 06:19:44 PM
One of my friend introduced me to bitcoins for earning through online way, and after coming to this forum i have started to earn nice income through bitcoin by doing lot of work for my online customers and friends.
Activity: 518
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
February 12, 2017, 05:26:31 PM
I was wondering how'd you discover or know about bitcoin? Did someone refer you? Did someone show you what you did? Through the news? Share something here.  Cheesy
I read about bitcoin in an article from a magazine, mostly it was bad stuff about how it was not possible for it to work, but I immediately realized how mistaken they were.
I never could understand what they write when such publications mentioned bitcoin. I had already run into investments, and already there I started meeting all about bitcoin, and I began to study it more actively.
Activity: 121
February 12, 2017, 04:14:42 PM
Thanks to the person with whom developed a project to make money online, I got enough knowledge about bitcoin, although I understand that still do not know enough and not enough. my forum is very helpful.
Activity: 728
February 12, 2017, 02:18:10 PM
I was wondering how'd you discover or know about bitcoin? Did someone refer you? Did someone show you what you did? Through the news? Share something here.  Cheesy
I read about bitcoin in an article from a magazine, mostly it was bad stuff about how it was not possible for it to work, but I immediately realized how mistaken they were.
Activity: 118
February 12, 2017, 02:15:05 PM
I first heard about Bitcoin in 2016. I found it very interesting and promising. Then I found this forum. There is a lot of information that I need to study cryptocurrency
I do almost as well as you, but I have realized that where outside help is hard. So I contact other forum members for help.
Alone, any result is not achieved. The fact that the rum is very difficult to even find out is not something that started with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: