Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 11. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
everyone if getting good and especially given by other players who automatically receive it will always be grateful and the friend who gives it is the best friend can say
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
the first payment is always great even it means in crypto. After tasting, this will certainly continue to feel like more than the first achievement of this field because it is a lot more potential but not all aware of it. Crypto can give more if you want true serious work in this field.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
At the beginning of Crypto, I knew Bounty, to get my money I had difficulties. I got a fake project and they did not give me a present for my work. But I don't give up and get a good project and I get money. This is the money I get from my work and of course, this makes me happy and this is what keeps me alive in crypto.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
My first payment is only $1, it is not much but it has made me think: wow, this is a new way to earn money, I don't need to spend too much time but still get money, I'm excited about this.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

The feeling is very happy once you prove that we can really earn here in crypto, specifically in bounties where my first cash  received. About a thousand of dollars that not possible just do the work and give sometimes then you can earn from it. Crypto is  very big help for me, manh credits was paid because of crypto income.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
It's was only $13 but i'm very happy and trust in the market, it's a real new industry with a lot of new changes for us. I will not leave crypto market at bad time, i want to support it because i know crypto market is very potential.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
the first payment I got is around $ 700, this number is quite large for 2014, when the price of bitcoin was still very low at that time. however, regardless of the amount, when you get real and enjoyable benefits, it can be a positive trend to encourage you to continue to learn and participate in the crypto industry. to get a bigger payment then you can't stop studying crypto, consistency is also an important point in this matter.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
when I made the first Ethereum transaction I thought something like WOW that is werid and I was a bit afraid because I know that no one will make I refund if something went wrong.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
$ 200 is the first payment I got from a bounty last year. I hope that this year will get even bigger, but in fact from the beginning of the year until now there has been no sign of a bounty going to get a reward. maybe this is the effect of the crypto market that is falling. I am sure that next year will start again and get even bigger than the bounty.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
very happy I never thought it would be this easy! just join their campaign,follow their post quota and I jist have to wait for their distribution and listing.So far so good despite with the long waiting that needs more patience than I thought
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
Unfortunately, I started too late, and so far there have been no good payments, plus the market is constantly going down, but my perseverance leads me to victory, I hope!
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I won the first token from rebellios airdrop campaign. And I sold my rebellios tokens for $ 96. I really was happy. Because at that time I was still thinking the tokens are not real and never can earn real money from tokens. But when I have $ 96, I really started to believe in crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
when I get paid for the first time of course I feel very happy because I can get money and I feel that my efforts to get extra income have been successful, it will make me more enthusiastic to keep trying to get money
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
The first payment I received was big enough. It made me very happy and was a great motivation to continue to work further. And I do not regret at all that I continued to work here further.
Activity: 448
As a bounty hunter, i felt really excited and happy about receiving my first payment from cryptocurrency, i am so very glad that the coin i earn in bounty campaign is already listed in exchange market, so i buy my first payment a lot of stuffs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
My first payment was $206 and I too didn’t believe that money was real. I was very happy for earning such amount by working on my computer alone. I finall managed to cash it out and it was more than what an average worker takes in my country.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I still remember the amount I paid for the first time. It gave me 0.2 ETH, WOW, which is very high, yes, this is why I have not left the market!
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
It was ICO and I was dreaming of getting a lot of money in several years. Unfortunately, the ICO was fake and I got completely nothing, but it is my fault.
Activity: 224
Ohhh I remember that day. It was the happiest moment in my life. I didn't trust to crypto untill that moment. But now I am having strong faith in it!
Activity: 633
I feel blessed when i've got $1000 on joining campaign.It really helps me alot because thats my weakest moment when i got bedrest due to my pregnancy.Expenses begun to increase because i need medicine to make the baby survive.My salary in a form of token helps me alot .I am too much thankful of my friend whose the one who introduces bitcoin to me.

many people feel excited with their first payment from bounty campaign.this money very usefull and help us alot to fullfilled our daily needs.and we hope next payment could be bigger than before.
Pages:
Jump to: