Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 12. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It was certainly nice to receive the first payment for the bounty, but left a disappointment from such a small amount.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
I feel blessed when i've got $1000 on joining campaign.It really helps me alot because thats my weakest moment when i got bedrest due to my pregnancy.Expenses begun to increase because i need medicine to make the baby survive.My salary in a form of token helps me alot .I am too much thankful of my friend whose the one who introduces bitcoin to me.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
It's actually good when you earn your first $ in crypto and it will really gets you motivated but its not always like this and i know that you experienced that now since its already few months have past. You'll have ups and downs so you better prepare yourself for it.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Undoubtedly, when I received my first reward, I was very excited because I was looking for a job that would pay off! It deserves my excitement, isn't it?
Activity: 262
Since this is not my main job, but is considered a hobby, it is extremely pleasant to receive rewards for them. It is more moral and psychological approval and encouragement of what I do for my own pleasure. This is good news. Even if it is only one dollar.
Activity: 252
It is always a great feeling to receive your first reward. It is even better, when you get real money, from bounty or an airdrop. Keep working and everything will be great. Do not give up because of the low payment!
Activity: 434
I was very excited to enter this field for the first time. I thought I could make a lot of profits, but in fact I lost a lot because of lack of experience. Now I have become a rational investor because I have learned from the failure.
Activity: 728
My first payment was $ 100 for three months of work and it was from several projects. I was very happy and happy with this money.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
Feeling about the first payment I received in crypto is all fine feeling to everyone here i think no matter the amount the converting might be in dollars we'll feel good.
For me it was a great experience then cause I felt like I'm blessed that very moment and very happy about what have been spending so much time on, it is all good to say.
Activity: 336
My first payment of 30 dollars spurred me to a more serious attitude to cryptography, but this year the market is red, so the motivation is fading a little ...
Activity: 276
I don't remember exactly how I feel. But I really felt that when I received my first payment, I would make money with crypto. And this feeling still continues.

It is always nice to receive money. However, you should not stop at what has been achieved and should move forward. Earn further. Cryptocurrencies provide a good opportunity for this.
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I don't remember exactly how I feel. But I really felt that when I received my first payment, I would make money with crypto. And this feeling still continues.
This feeling of excitement. when you want to earn more and more. And you do not want to stop. it finish not very good)
it ws such a happy moment to get the firzt payment though it was little but it was my own andmy first so i was on the seventh heaven
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
inws quite happy to get money at all so i think taht we can be and we should be grateful when we get it at all
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
This feeling of excitement. when you want to earn more and more. And you do not want to stop. it finish not very good)
Activity: 639
Merit: 18

my feeling was very happy when I got the first payment from the results of joining a bounty campaign. I used to not believe I could make money from a bounty campaign. Now when I get payment from the bounty campaign, until now I have continued to be active in various bounty campaigns. I hope the bounty campaign continues to grow and progress for a long time.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
when I got the first payment from the bounty campaign, I was very happy and happy. moreover my first income reached $ 50 in one month. I have never even gotten that much income in my daily work.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
My first payment was 2$ and i was very dissapointed. My second payments was scam. And only the third one was okay and i still hold these tokens. They called LUC btw
The first time i've got a payment form crypto, i feel so much exited. just like when i got my first payment from my job.
That what makes me have my strength to keep in this crypto world.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Certainly very happy when I got the first payment, indeed the amount I got was not too big, but it was like a dream I had never imagined before. Since then, I have felt confident that Crypto can indeed give me a good future hope and be able to give me a big profit in the long run. For that I always be patient and believe that in time I will get a lot of money through crypto.
Well im very glad and a little bit shocked when I got my first payment because I didn't expect the amount. Since then I become more interested to it especially everytime I got my payment after the bounty end. And until now Im still here and keep believing to it because I know it still give me payment that always shocked me. So I suggest to all to have patience and wait for your lucky day to get your payment or then outcome of your participation in bounty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
Pages:
Jump to: