Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 6. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
My first payment did not cause me any emotions) I think this is due to the fact that my friends already received money for their work and I knew that I could also earn.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
My first payment as a bounty hunter I was so happy because I received $80 market value of the token and I sell it immediately at that time so I keep doing this part time job until crypto will exists.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Ofcoarse Im very happy on that day. Because as student Im so proud to my self because I earn money for my allowance and I did not get any money from my parents since when I got my first payment until now. For sure most of us are happy because of their first payment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
I was very happy, because of my hard work in a few months got results, and of course I would be more enthusiastic to participate in the bounty, but for now my enthusiasm for participating in the bounty has been lost, because all the bounty I followed in March have not given me income, even though I know it happened because of the current market conditions, but I keep following the bounty because I'm sure someday the market will recover and all the bounty I follow now will give me income, even though it takes a long time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

right, you can get more than that if you stay upbeat and don't despair.
because the crypto world we have to accept all risks, not all become profitable and not all become a loss
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

The first payment may feel very small because at that time the price is falling. I feel that I am proud of getting a payment and means that I have successfully done one job. The $ 20 I received was a lot of information for me because I didn't spend much time there. After that I began to be interested in the signature campaign which they said could get more payments.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
It feels good especially if it took more than 4 months to get it. The worst feeling is unable to follow it up with another payment. I was stuck with only one payment from bounty and other bounties were scam. All of my time and effort were wasted. I have done every research I could do to find the right bounty but it still ended up being a scam. The ICO team are the ones to blame for this one and they should be in jail for running away with the investors money.
Scams always target us. As a bounty hunter, we must understand it as a risk. Our work is in vain because it is not paid properly. Don't be disappointed, try again. This bad market situation also affects that.
Scam is something that is rarely seen at the beginning, even projects that are trusted well and have a clear team, can suddenly disappear. Someone who has joined a campaign, naturally, at least once in his life has experienced this. It's just, don't care too much about it, because it just would make you waste your time, it's better to look for others and participate again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
The first cryptocurrency I earned for myself was around $250 from the polymath airdrop and I was absolutely elated because the value in my country's fiat is very good.
Getting my first crypto helped me to motivate myself in doing more for both bounty hunting and investing in ICO.
I love cryptocurrency
I was about the same thing with you, when i join the space newly, I got some polymath airdrop too, though opt for holding and i am still holding it til date and the price have depreciated so bad, wish i had sold when it was 250 Cry
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com

if we do not despair with the current situation (the price is still below the market) it will certainly bear good fruit in the future, in my opinion
and I'm sure you can be more successful than now if you continue to fight
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
The first payment I got from Airdrop was in 2017 and I sold it at the beginning of 2018. The result was incredible, I didn't expect to get 700 $. This is like a surprise because I did not expect the price to be a boom after a swap. This is really fun. But after that, it's hard to get an airdrop of benefits, mostly scams.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
what I feel when I get the first payment is of course very happy because finally I can get the results of what I have done so far, and it makes me excited to do more and get better
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
I just received $25 on my first payment and I think it's good, what is important is that they pay for sure. After receiving my payment I think of improving my skills and increase the numbers of my project so that even I get small bucks of it if they pay at the same time then it's big. Anyway be content what we received and if you want a big amount of money to get satisfied then increase your knowledge and work big.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I feel extra positive about it. I can't even believe that people can gain money here and first payment just changed my mind. That's it!
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
It feels good especially if it took more than 4 months to get it. The worst feeling is unable to follow it up with another payment. I was stuck with only one payment from bounty and other bounties were scam. All of my time and effort were wasted. I have done every research I could do to find the right bounty but it still ended up being a scam. The ICO team are the ones to blame for this one and they should be in jail for running away with the investors money.
Scams always target us. As a bounty hunter, we must understand it as a risk. Our work is in vain because it is not paid properly. Don't be disappointed, try again. This bad market situation also affects that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
My first payment was not much. As a matter of fact, i received it late, but I told myself that i can still do more and low and behold. The payment that was received next was very encouraging. It is never good to relent, because of the present situation of things, because it can only get better.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
Currently, you are unlikely to be able to earn such large sums from this kind of investment. If you want to earn a lot, then you will have to invest a lot.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
Wow. I remember that day. It was the happiest moment since I did my first investments. I never believed in crytpo untill that moment!
Activity: 336
My fist payment was an Eth based token and it was around 10$ , I got it from an airdrop and it made me so happy and encouraged me to join to more airdrops , I joined to some more airdrops but unfortunately i don't join to many of them these days because of market situation .
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
My first payment was $250 and I was like surprised because I didn't believe it in the first place and since then, this has been my driving force
Pages:
Jump to: