Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 15. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 1
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
It really feels good after receiving your first reward from bounty or airdrop, I immediately cash out my first received reward to know if I can really get real money out of it, and I'm surprised that it really works, afterwards I join more projects
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I was very nervous and excited about my first payment. I earned $ 20 from participating in the reward campaign. Although the amount is not much but this is the motivation for me to believe and step into the crypto market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
My first income from crypto was $ 30, and I was very happy because I didn't believe that from the bounty campaign, it turned out I could get income. now it is increasing and I hope to increase even higher. because working in bounty campaign is very profitable because I can still focus on college too.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I am feeling very happy when first time receive payment from my work. Bounty campaign help me out and i am believe it help others too. But with market condition right now, i am prefer hold my coin and will not sell it at cheap price
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
It was great to get the first payment. I got it after following many scam ICOs, and finally got rewards from one project. I evaluated my research to decide following an ICO project. After that, there is a good development in my earning rewards against following ICOs.
Good for you. I also following fake projects before and waiting for the first payments but I noticed it just a waste of time. So I decide to find another and finally I received good parments in my hard works in promoting the project in the forum and in the social sites. It really feels great to have it.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
The first profit was small, about 100-150 dollars. But later, there was no doubt that I could get more.

Well, Yes, especially when you go to the bounty of the company for two weeks before closing) of course it will be a small profit

Bounty's cool. But again, always surprised by the latest calculations on tokens. The pleased surprised at, then there is no
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
The first profit was small, about 100-150 dollars. But later, there was no doubt that I could get more.

Well, Yes, especially when you go to the bounty of the company for two weeks before closing) of course it will be a small profit
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
My first bounty payment was $1400. I did not expect it to be that big since I joined late in the campaign and I only worked on it for like five or six weeks. So I was really happy. Now I am aiming to multiply that earning in many folds.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Im very happy on my first payment. Because even it's little that is my first time to get money to my sideline which is bitcoin. For sure most of us are happy and glad when we got our first payment or payout and to those newbie who are still waiting for the payment that possible to get just be patient.
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
its good to be optimistic. most cryptoholders are optimistic sometimes changing to the other side but comes back to realize that's the only option. the first payment is always appreciated, already i can see you realized that and you are making plans to make more. but that is going to take more effort from you, unlike what you put in for your first payment.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
It was great to get the first payment. I got it after following many scam ICOs, and finally got rewards from one project. I evaluated my research to decide following an ICO project. After that, there is a good development in my earning rewards against following ICOs.
Activity: 340
The feeling after my first payment was incredible that I was paid for my job done. The amount was not big but it motivated me to continue even better and to do even more strict selection of the bounties I participate in.
It will be like feel get paid even though you don't really believe it, it feels like you're surprised. because we know, how easy it is for someone to cheat us on the internet. Honestly after that you would think if this was a new land to get money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
The feeling after my first payment was incredible that I was paid for my job done. The amount was not big but it motivated me to continue even better and to do even more strict selection of the bounties I participate in.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
That's actually good. Even if it's small, you could learn from it and make it into thousands of dollars in just a few weeks if you are lucky enough here. Joining bounties would give you more than hundreds of dollars so you should study it well and work hard. Having your first payout really does make you feel happy. I felt the same way as you do and gave me an idea that I could earn some serious cash too if I just study cryptocurrency well. Well here I am. I earned some serious money now and I plan to keep on doing it. Just keep the positive vibe in you even if the market is down sometimes and you'll be wealthy in no time.

Yeah, it is great feeling that your hard work was paid off because of the payment that you have been received. We cannot assure the real amount of the payment you will do until the exchange will come but if we are talking about feelings it guarantee the full effort in doing the job and it is being competitive enough to do so.
Activity: 625

Roll Eyes Yes, the knowledge that you have already paid is good. For a beginner, this is the first stage. If you were $ 1000, of course it would be better. But you are on the right line. Keep working and you can earn.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
You are talking about the bounty payment right?
Yep, it is really bad. But never give up, 4USD is normal hourly rate in developed countries, so it's not so bad  Cool.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
At the time of my first payment I did not feel joy because I was in debt and I urgently had to give money. Thus, I returned the debts, and after 3 months, the tokens of my bounty soared very much
Activity: 786
Merit: 10

Congrats, first payment with a small value doesnt matter at all, as long as you are able to make it more, as such its a good indication that you can achieve even small things then make it bigger later on, i remember when i first receive my first payment from bounty, even though it was a small amount but i am determined enough to make it bigger later on, good thing i never give up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
When I first started bounty, I never believed it is possible that I could earn money through this means, but when I got my first payment converted it into fiat then to my bank account I feel so happy about it because this is the first online stuff that i have done that have paid me, I have tired a lot of online program but never earned anything from it. In my first payment I got about $120 and that was in article writing.
Pages:
Jump to: