Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 16. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
Very miluch happy and thankful that i really got the reward im wishing and i made my first reward for my most important matters and im so proud of my self about that moment.,and i beleive that crypto really helps us a lot in terms of financial aspect.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
I can't share your joy, I haven't earned. But I am sure that it will happen, just a matter of time I consciously came into this market to earn and not leaving until I make a lot of money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

It felt great. I got $1000 from my recent bounty campaign participation with a little waiting for a few months. I am glad that the price of that token I got pumped right before Christmas. I got to buy a lot of stuff for myself and I have become a true bounty campaign believer afterwards.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
That day still appears like just yesterday to me because it was awesome after claiming my first money from crypto. It was then i realize and understood properly the essence of crypto and its investment.

Very pleasant feeling when I received the first payment from the ICO. There was a confidence that it is necessary to continue to work and not all ICO bad and unprofitable. The first payment is always the most awaited.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Actually I felt as a part of something more, something bigger, the new age of transactions. I am very optimistic about blockchain transactions and Dapps. We just need to wait, it will sure skyrocket.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

Im happy already even i got 100$ from bounty campaign, its feels like achievements already the pay for your effort and time. Atleast there's some return from it. But still hopefully to get more $ in the near future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Maybe i am a bit luckier than you i get my first payment from bounty is $200-300 if i remember correctly. It does really feel good not just because of the reward but also my effort that i have put in have returns.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3

Regardless of the first rewards you receive is certainly very enjoyable. And it's also like I experienced and I'm very grateful for it. And when getting this first payment makes me think that this is my first step to success. And this certainly felt by everyone.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Much or little of the results obtained from the first payment do not make you sorry or discouraged. There are lots of opportunities and also land for you to dig up money. Choose the bounty carefully, there are many surprises that are often shared by the ICO, where the results can be far more than you expected. The key is, never give up to keep learning and trying.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
When I've got my first payment from trading, I was very happy because I know that I can make real money from cryptocurrency and it makes me wants to learn more about trading. But I know it will hard if I not stay focus in trading because there will be a time for the coin to increase and decrease and if I cannot use this then I cannot make any profit. The first payment always attracts us to try to earn more and more payment so we can increase the money we have especially, we have a big list of coins that is ready to help us to gain more money.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
I felt so excited when I first received my first cryptocurrency payment.  It was my first cryptocurrency after all.  Aside from that, I have a coins that have a real value in money if I sell them to the exchange.  This thought makes me feel more secure in my financial capability aside from having my salary from my day job.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
and how do you feel when you get money ?, of course it is beautiful and this is an incredible feeling
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
I dont really remember the precise amount of it but I remember it felt good as I realized that it can be done and its not just a myth or an unreachable promised land. It was nothing crazy amount wise, but it was in tens of dollars, which is a decent amount for the standards of our county.  
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I am very happy and it makes me happy, maybe the same time as you were and I was also very surprised to get the money from the internet.
I also continue to work on cryptocurrency as I study elementary school children in school.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
I have not received the first payment, because right now I am still carrying out the campaign, and making me wait too long to get results, I hope that after I finish the campaign, the results may be satisfying, and I don't feel disappointed.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
Now it’s much easier for beginners to learn, work, trade and invest than before. And this is great!
If you want, pay attention to project AiBB, it's a good one! The project will help you navigate in trading, investing, creating a mature portfolio.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
$ 4 dollars is pretty good, if you diligently can certainly be more than that. Keep the spirit you will be able to get more that is sure to do it honestly. I did not get much at the beginning but I was sure I was able to get more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
My first payment was big, it was a signature campaign) I used to be a junior and the payments was based on the number of posts. I worked hard then and received around 600 usd for a week or so. It was copytrack campaign.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
The first cryptocurrency I earned for myself was around $250 from the polymath airdrop and I was absolutely elated because the value in my country's fiat is very good.
Getting my first crypto helped me to motivate myself in doing more for both bounty hunting and investing in ICO.
I love cryptocurrency
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
That day still appears like just yesterday to me because it was awesome after claiming my first money from crypto. It was then i realize and understood properly the essence of crypto and its investment.
Pages:
Jump to: