Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 140. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 10:00:59 AM
I heard bitcoin first in a news that one can pay by bitcoin in a special coffee shop. At that time the price of bitcoin was still super low. But when I really wanted to have a deep look about bitcoin this year, the price of it was already super high.

If in the old days you find out about bitcoin and buy it at a low price it seems you are now getting a lot of benefits.
GET BIG PROFITS  Wink
i know. Imagine if you bought some bitcoins on its earlier stage, its going yo be quite a fortune! First heard of bitcoins with my brother. Quit his dayjob and i was like, seriously? But then if you become good at it, proves that it can be very profitable.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 09:51:53 AM
I first heard about bitcoin around december last year from my roommate. But it was only around March this year that I start checking it out and I start as well some bounty campaign to earn bitcoin. thanks.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 09:48:58 AM
i think that i am the latest person to hear about Bitcoin, as a student i was searching a way to make money while studying and a geek friend of mine told me about bitcoin and how it works, so i hearc about BTC thanks to my freind.
Activity: 10
September 23, 2017, 09:46:22 AM
I first heard about Bitcoin from a big brother. I like my work and since then I also start.
Activity: 308
September 23, 2017, 09:36:28 AM
first read about bitcoin sometime in 2014 but it was too complex for me to understand so i lost interest in it then in 2016 December i got involve in ponzi schemes  which supported bitcoin.thats when i really did take time to understand the underlying principle of the blockchain.i ditch ponzi schemes then and has never looked back
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
September 23, 2017, 09:25:37 AM
I first discovered bitcoin from news on the internet. like most people, at first I do not believe and consider bitcoin just a lie investment. but a year later when I start to get better and look the result, I just believe and start to learn trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 09:13:39 AM
My first hearing about bitcoin was a long while ago. Around 2013/2014 but I really did not give it much attention due to the fact that I had this premonition that everything that have to internet earnings is 90% scam couple with the experience of my friends who did liberty reserve and all the popularity that got as at then. I just zeroed my mind until 2016 when I had more time to really understand what it is about and I am still learning and if I had known I would have taken the chance earlier.
rfj
Activity: 214
September 23, 2017, 09:11:40 AM
The first time I heard about bitcoin was when I learned about the DeepWeb, but I didn't have any idea how to earn bitcoin. So one day, my colleague talked about his friend who stopped attending class to focus in earning bitcoin and he's doing very good! So my colleague try, in a month he earned decent money. And here I am exploring the world of bitcoin under the influenced of a colleague.
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
September 23, 2017, 09:06:45 AM
first heard the bitcoin from a friend, i was really confused, never heard of television before, but never thought about it, even to get money from bitcoin
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”
September 23, 2017, 09:01:15 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I first hear about bitcoin is to my friend. I told him im having a financial problem and he recommends me to earn bitcoin through internet. At first, i did not believe him but theres no harm in trying. As of now, im just studying the bitcoin's usage and capabilities. Because more knowledge, can have more earnings.
Activity: 210
September 23, 2017, 08:44:48 AM
I heard bitcoin first in a news that one can pay by bitcoin in a special coffee shop. At that time the price of bitcoin was still super low. But when I really wanted to have a deep look about bitcoin this year, the price of it was already super high.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
September 23, 2017, 08:44:01 AM
I 've hear first about bitcoin in an online transaction as a payment option then I search what bitcoin is. That was a few years back and I never expected that Bitcoin would reach this far. If I only believed in bitcoin from day one, I would be rich by now.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2017, 08:43:17 AM
I discovered myself the bitcoin, I fell on it by chance on youtube, I start to snoop and look on it, and I became what I am today, the bitcoin is not so complicated that, you have to be documented on the internet.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
September 23, 2017, 08:41:26 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I might say that yes im a bitcoin fan i read more  here in forum even now i always study crypto currency and read some update
news. when i first heard about bitcoin i thought that this is a scam but i was wrong my friend told me about this and he is the
one who convince me then i prove to myself that this currency is not a scam.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 23, 2017, 08:37:25 AM
of course I am fan of bitcoin. so, one day my brothers friend come to our home & they was talking about bitcoin then I was heard about bitcoin from them
Activity: 10
September 23, 2017, 08:29:06 AM
I came across it in January 2011, 1 BTC was excatly 0.42$, i thought why don't give it a shot and buy some, so i tried and ended up beeing frustrated somehow it didnt work out in my country that time to buy it.. so I was to bothered to care more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
September 23, 2017, 08:10:55 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

When i was just browsing the internet a few years ago i've read an article and it states their that "Bitcoin is a black markets money." So that time i stay away from bitcoin because i'm scared that the police will gonna knock on my door the next morning. But a few months ago i've read an article about bitcoin and that time i'm matured enough and faced what really bitcoin is i've made a research about this coin and now i'm regretting  because i was scared few years ago to buy bitcoin.

So the i heard bitcoin a few years ago and i thought it's an online currency that only deals with drugs, weapons and other illegal transactions.
Activity: 224
September 23, 2017, 08:02:27 AM
Well, My first encounter of bitcoin is from a blog. They explain to that blog how the bitcoin start.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
September 23, 2017, 07:27:06 AM
I was first introduced to bitcoin by one of my friends who met at a social venue. Then I am invited to list and log in this forum. Next I also look for bitcoin info with googling

Me too! bitcoin introduce by my friends also and I learn it by researching here in internet and now I'm here in bitcointalk digging bitcoin and altcoin also.
It is really a very interesting storey, as one of my friend and cousin was busy in lap top so on asking he told that I am a participant in bit coin discussion .I asked him that what is bit coin? He replied me that bit coin is a coin but a digital coin which is also called as virtual crypto currency in which people use to invest and trade.

I was wonder that how people invest in a digital crypto currency then in a week time after searching and asking my cousin I became capable of doing the same job.
Activity: 203
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 22, 2017, 05:00:26 PM
I am a beginner and I hear from my friends still need to learn many things that are very interesting to learn and from this forum more and more help me as a beginner to better understand and know about bitcoin. Grin
Jump to: