Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 136. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 11:11:27 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
From colleague at a dinner party, probably in 2011, possibly 2010. Then forgot about it until I heard about it from another colleague early 2013.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 11:01:29 AM
My friend told me about bitcoin and i was very keen to know the detailed information about the crypto currency So I searched it and read about it and saw a video on youtube from which all my questions were answered. I found it very interesting and took the intiative to start it. Its  a good field to earn money without investing yours.  It is a worthy start when you are a student and yet you are making money
Activity: 14
October 08, 2017, 10:14:36 AM
I think that I knew BITCOIN in TV news.
I did not remember when you knew it,
but have already known only the name before 2014.
Activity: 378
October 08, 2017, 10:11:44 AM
I know about bitcoin from internet information in 2013 but I joined in this forum in 2017 and even then I was invited by my brother to join bitcoin, and I feel sorry because I joined and gathered bitcoin in this year, but I believe it bitcoin can change my life.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 08, 2017, 10:05:50 AM
Simply, I was "forced' to use Bitcoin, in late 2015.
Some online program was using Bitcoin extensively and i suppose, Bitcoin was the only payment option.
This way, i was forced to learn about Bitcoin, opening my first wallet and .... now, I am full supporter of this great grandfather currency. Smiley
It seems that the forced used of bitcoin is a blessing in disguise for you because you are able to know bitcoin and understand the concept of this cryptocurrency and i hope that way back in 2015, you already invested in bitcoin because if you are still holding those bitcoin then it already grown up too much and it already reaches at least x2 value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
October 08, 2017, 09:48:03 AM
Simply, I was "forced' to use Bitcoin, in late 2015.
Some online program was using Bitcoin extensively and i suppose, Bitcoin was the only payment option.
This way, i was forced to learn about Bitcoin, opening my first wallet and .... now, I am full supporter of this great grandfather currency. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
October 08, 2017, 09:40:05 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Are you a bitcoin fan?
Yes I am a big fan of bitcoin even though I only embrace bitcoin in this year. After getting involve to bitcoin this year I started to understand everything.

Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin?
Yes I am now spending lots of time in bitcoin. Not only doing campaigns but also become updated to what is new on bitcoin. Before when I am just starting bitcoin, I do research about it but now it was lessen. Most of the time I am just asking my friends.

I only heard it from a friend since he is a long time bitcoiner. I will not discover bitcoin by just reading because I am not a reader and I do not beleive in ads.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 09:36:07 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I hear first about bitcoin when my classmate told me about this. I heared that when i have a knowledge about bitcoin i'll usef it as about my income and salary , so when one of my classmate told me about this i got interested to the bitcoin. So i volunteer and have get a research in the google about bitcoin and got teaching in my tutor (my classmate who introduce me at bitcoin)

Friends is interesting information for us to find out about bitcoin and the benefits that can be, friends seem to have an important role for those of us who gain bitcoin knowledge even if they do not know the whole thing.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
October 08, 2017, 09:23:50 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I hear first about bitcoin when my classmate told me about this. I heared that when i have a knowledge about bitcoin i'll usef it as about my income and salary , so when one of my classmate told me about this i got interested to the bitcoin. So i volunteer and have get a research in the google about bitcoin and have a learning form my tutor (my classmate who introduce me at bitcoin) and now i'll study about bitcoin and i want to learn more about the trend in the bitcoin.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
October 08, 2017, 08:57:06 AM
Yes, first of all, it can be seen on television, then discuss it with friends, then go to google and find out a lot.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
October 08, 2017, 08:43:24 AM
Though I am working as a share broker I was not aware about this digital currency Bitcoin. I came to know about bitcoin from my cousin who started working with bitcoin. So out of curiosity I started reading online articles, earlier it was quiet difficult to understand this concept of Crypto currencies. Now I am following websites like https://bitcoin-india.org, https://www.bitcoin.com. Etc. its interesting. Smiley
Activity: 266
October 08, 2017, 08:38:44 AM
Yes I'm a bitcoin fan, I spend in the bitcointalk forum 5-8 hours each day.
I have not made an analysis into an article, but I still have an idea in my head. I read the article and heard a friend who exchanged bitcoin with money, it keeps me motivated in bitcoin.
Activity: 30
October 08, 2017, 08:35:29 AM
I first hear about bitcoin was because of my cousin. At first, I don't know if it's really true or what but he kept on working and yeah he got salary but I'm not really convinced about it then my other cousins joined with him and then they got salaries so I'm thinking why shouldn't I try this one, I won't lose anything if I try this so yeah I decided to join bitcoin and I'm currently working on it.
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
October 08, 2017, 08:32:06 AM
i first hear bitcoin to my sister who told me that it is good to join here for me to have my extra income. i am glad to part of bitcoin and i will read different thread to know more.
Activity: 56
October 08, 2017, 08:28:14 AM
I heard and read about biycoin from newpaper .
Then i search information of bitcoin . I  was founded extra job that time
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 08, 2017, 08:24:30 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard it from my brother before. He introduced bitcoin to me four years ago. He was finding an extra job that time and he introduced bitcoin. However, I didn't believe him because I really thought that bitcoin was a scam.
Activity: 518
October 08, 2017, 08:22:41 AM
When i first hear about bitcoin is I don't really want to hear because of investing kinda like that and open minded can understand this bitcoin. that's what I hear in networking in online. Then I see my friend get money of it. So I ask him what to do in bitcoin and how to earn in bitcoin. And now i'm doing this for my plans
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 08:18:11 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I know bitcoin from friends and articles that I read on the internet, now every time I always have free time to collect purse bitcoin purse.
Activity: 3
October 08, 2017, 08:02:43 AM
For me it was just a friend just 6 weeks ago. And it was hard to start with the crash. But I have a strongly belief in bitcoin and blockchain
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
October 08, 2017, 08:00:42 AM
i discovered btc in 2010-2011 reading a nice article on an econimic forum, i mined some coins, and then i stopped all.
I returned in btc in 2013 whit the bubble news

Well, for me I first heard bitcoin 2013 but during that time I was negative by it, in short I ignored it then after 1 year my friend told that I need to check or search bitcoin what it is because He said, it can be a tools for me to have an income, then He showed me the actual en-cash  from bitcoin to real money, then that 's the only time I believed from then I started to learn and study bitcoin.
Jump to: