Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 139. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
September 26, 2017, 04:11:10 PM
from an article I read and reinforced by a friend who had long traded bitcoin, I was interested in bitcoin because as a coin of bitcoin crypto could not be crushed by a big-time burglar, the secret currency bitcoin I wanted during my life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
September 26, 2017, 04:04:52 PM
I first discovered Bitcoin after I watched a video about the deepweb on the Youtube platform back in 2013. The price of bitcoin was at around $200 USD and I did not any money to invest in. After the price went up to $800 my dad gave me $500 to buy Bitcoin. Now my goal is to sell my Bitcoins when it reaches 100k USD.
your experience is like me I just never invested when I first heard bitcoin in 2013 and I just played faucet and other free bitcoin sites so I ever get a bitcoin of 0.97 and at that time I sold it only get $ 250 when viewing bitcoin is getting I am increasingly regretting it.. that is a very valuable experience  Smiley

No need to regret, you did not know that bitcoin would be so expensive. I also learned about bitcoin a few years ago, but did not attach any importance to it. Then I got to this forum and realized that bitcoin is a very promising coin
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 03:59:17 PM
I first discovered Bitcoin after I watched a video about the deepweb on the Youtube platform back in 2013. The price of bitcoin was at around $200 USD and I did not any money to invest in. After the price went up to $800 my dad gave me $500 to buy Bitcoin. Now my goal is to sell my Bitcoins when it reaches 100k USD.
your experience is like me I just never invested when I first heard bitcoin in 2013 and I just played faucet and other free bitcoin sites so I ever get a bitcoin of 0.97 and at that time I sold it only get $ 250 when viewing bitcoin is getting I am increasingly regretting it.. that is a very valuable experience  Smiley
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 26, 2017, 03:31:10 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
September 26, 2017, 03:23:36 PM
I first heard about Bitcoin 3 years ago or so, when a micronation was proclaimed, it's location inbetween Croatia and Serbia at their border. I think they announced bitcoin as their official currency? Atleast that's what I remember, and that was the first time I've heard of the stuff. Dunno how the project is going nowadays, ruffled up the medias over there a bit for sure.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
September 26, 2017, 03:06:22 PM
I was stupid at that time because the beginning began to know bitcoin must have been lost due to hyip sites and MLM. 3 months I lost on the site of investment sites is not clear.
Sometimes it happens that when someone tells us about our profit but we don’t accept it. My friend told me about the bitcoin and I become very happy to see her profit from bitcoin but now I am not able to understand how I can be very silly to not accept the bitcoin and the profit of the bitcoin. Now I am earning from bitcoin and today I am very thankful to bitcoin and to my friend for the profit through bitcoin.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 07:07:52 AM
First time i heard Bitcoin form my classmate, all my classmate has a bitcoin account and they are inviting me to join and earn many to help my family.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
September 25, 2017, 11:01:29 AM
First time  i heard  about  bitcoin form internet, and it was information  of mining, than  my friend  started  cryptobusiness and tell me about this activity and  bitcoin,  it was 2 years ago.

I start only this yrear and regret that  didnt start before.

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
September 25, 2017, 07:26:24 AM
I first hear about bitcoin through my friend who introduce bitcoin to me. He told me that bitcoin is one of his major source of income he's been using it since 2012 and it has help him to become financially stable. I also want bitcoin to became my major source of income that's why I work very hard to earn it
I heard it from my friend too. He always used to talk about it every time. Even he regularly tell me the rates of bitcoin against our currency. Then I was curious what it is. And believe me I found an amazing source of income that I can earn in my student times.
Activity: 737
September 23, 2017, 02:23:19 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

My first hear about bitcoin in our school because they are talking about bitcoin but that day i dont know yet what bitcoin is. The pass year i ignore bitcoin because i dont have any idea about it.

First time i heard bitcoin i did not beleive it because it hard to believe that this forum you can get a money but the last i believe because of friends he understand me what a bitcoin so that i try and its a great...
Bitcointalk Forum only is a part of the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency community.
I am also like you, first time heard this forum can helps me earn Bitcoin, I did not trust it becaue the display of this forum makes me feel classic and unreliable Grin
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
September 23, 2017, 01:02:02 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I've first heard of bitcoin from facebook I think searching for more information about it is the best decision I have ever made in my life. Not only it brought me more knowledge instead it has given me a lot of money. I never though having that encounter with bitcoin on facebook would change my life forever. I kept on doing it up until now and all I can say is bitcoin's indeed an effective way to earn money and have an side job.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 23, 2017, 12:53:23 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I've known bitcoin because of my classmates. They have been talking about bitcoin for along time and I am seeing their financial status getting better and I think that is because of bitcoin. I asked one of them and he willing told me about. A month passed before I asked him to teach me and I regret a lot that I let a month pass by before I asked him to teach me. But still the important thing is I'm doing good here and I am gaining more money day by day.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 23, 2017, 12:45:54 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

It was an accident when I've heard about bitcoin and I think that accident was a blessing in disguise because bitcoin has greatly changed my life over time. This event has caused me such great outcomes that I'm even attaining up until now. It was the moment when I overheard my classmates talkng about bitcoin and how it changed their lives. I became curious so I asked them and this is what I got, a bountiful life. Thanks to them and to bitcoin.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 12:05:20 PM
I know bitcoin from a facebook post of a stranger.
And I've been learning bitcoin until now
Activity: 460
September 23, 2017, 11:10:33 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

My first hear about bitcoin in our school because they are talking about bitcoin but that day i dont know yet what bitcoin is. The pass year i ignore bitcoin because i dont have any idea about it.

First time i heard bitcoin i did not beleive it because it hard to believe that this forum you can get a money but the last i believe because of friends he understand me what a bitcoin so that i try and its a great...
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 10:56:29 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 10:43:48 AM
First time i heard from my friend who had succeeded from bitcoin. He told me about a good income from internet. And that's when i started learning bitcoin more diligently.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
September 23, 2017, 10:34:19 AM
When I was completing my graduation then I heard about Bitcoin a little bit. My cousin shared with me this newly invented digital currency. At first, I was not taking it seriously but day after day I am becoming impressed by its growth rate. Day by day Bitcoin is getting accepted as a payment system across the world, especially in the developed countries Bitcoin is becoming very famous. Hopefully, Bitcoin will last a long time and it will bring a revolution in this digital platform.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 10:28:13 AM
I heard a word 'bitcoin' from my neighbor 4 months ago. at first, he asked me to help him translate whitepaper English to Chinese. he said it was for bitcoin project. actually I did not understand what he talked about. he convinced me to register in bitcoin since he said that it can help me to solve my financial problem. finally, a month after that, I started to register in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
September 23, 2017, 10:18:42 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yes I am a bitcoin fan because it sustains me money. And also yes I spend most of my free time in bitcoins because if I dont, I will not have the money I deserve. Because I'm in a signature campaigns where you will post and they will pay you.
I first geard about the bitcoins is on my classmates, they told me that it is a digital currency. And that sounds cool to be but at first I dont mind it because I dont have an idea that it might help me financially. But after they said thay there was a forum which is thus forum whoncan provide us money by simple following their rules. I immediately grab the opportunity.
Jump to: