Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 154. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 01, 2017, 09:46:41 PM
I first heard bitcoin from my friend, he who taught me how to make extra money. by introducing me with bitcoin, then teaching me how to get it. namely by teaching me how to follow the project signature campaign and social media campaign  Grin
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 09:32:41 PM
The first time that i've heard from bitcoin, it was all about my friend. He posted a picture of price of bitcoin and it was really interest me a lot. More and more i heard it from my friends, on betting site or even football gambling. They all use bitcoin to do those things. So that's the first time i hear of bitcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
September 01, 2017, 09:20:09 PM
it does not make sense, it was in my mind when I first heard and learned bitcoin. but after I studied it, I also liked bitcoin, because its features are easy to learn and which definitely provide benefits. I think bitcoin is the most spectacular technology in the internet world this century.
Activity: 336
Merit: 120
September 01, 2017, 09:17:50 PM
yesterday i don't know about bitcoin, but after my friend tell me about bitcoin i was very interested this bitcoin, i almost spent the night to open this forum
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
September 01, 2017, 08:55:42 PM
I first heard bitcoin from my family, but I never ignored it, a few months later I saw in social media bitcoin prices jumped up and from there I realized how valuable to have bitcoin, and I started looking for bitcoin until now  Grin
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
September 01, 2017, 08:18:41 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I first heard bitcoin in my friend because my friend told me about bitcoin and how to earn bitcoin using trading,investing and also participating
in campaign they said bitcoin is the only way that can change your life and also i believe in her my first earning in bitcoin is in the campaign.
lol i think bitcoin is not the only way to change your life, but there are still other ways like getting a job in another thing. but to change your life from bitcoin is easier. btw I also heard bitcoin from my friend, he taught me how to business online
If the job or regular job can change our life then there will be no employed person who will resign from their job and focus and become full time in bitcoin instead. Yes, there is a lot of people that i know that retires from being an employee and they focus in bitcoin and they treat it as their full time job and they are very happy right now because they earn higher income in bitcoin rather than job.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 01, 2017, 08:10:10 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I first heard bitcoin in my friend because my friend told me about bitcoin and how to earn bitcoin using trading,investing and also participating
in campaign they said bitcoin is the only way that can change your life and also i believe in her my first earning in bitcoin is in the campaign.
lol i think bitcoin is not the only way to change your life, but there are still other ways like getting a job in another thing. but to change your life from bitcoin is easier. btw I also heard bitcoin from my friend, he taught me how to business online
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
September 01, 2017, 08:08:49 PM
I first hear about bitcon thru social media ads but I don't know what it is and I am not aware that there is a cryptocurrency until I search about bitcoin and learn many things
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 08:04:40 PM
The first time I heard the bitcoin was 4 years ago, I feel normal, no interest in bitcoin. But now after the last few weeks I regret why not from the first to cultivate the bitcoin world. Maybe if from the first I've plunged into bitcoin world I might already have some bitcoin.

I also 4 years ago through my facebook friends, but after collecting a bit, I had to work on a project in a remote place for 4 years without internet and was surprised at the current bitcoin price, I was lucky to have collected it and also not confused to learn the current bitcoin, maybe my destiny wants to vacuum first before finally go back to meet bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 01, 2017, 07:50:10 PM
The first time I heard the bitcoin was 4 years ago, I feel normal, no interest in bitcoin. But now after the last few weeks I regret why not from the first to cultivate the bitcoin world. Maybe if from the first I've plunged into bitcoin world I might already have some bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
September 01, 2017, 07:24:23 PM
Well from my friend and it cool to know that we can earn money here with no investments like signature campaigns. So join like me who joined several campaigns.
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
September 01, 2017, 07:12:56 PM
I got ad email to register somewhere to get bitcoins and I idiot didn't take the offer at beginning of bitcoin. Forgot about it and saw someday the news that bitcoin's price was on 29 Euro. Thaught, that its was now to expensive.
Activity: 48
September 01, 2017, 07:09:50 PM
I first heard of Bitcoin from my parents, now I spent time learning about it from this site.
Activity: 150
September 01, 2017, 07:02:56 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I am not really that an avid fan of reading news articles about a new invention or certain innovation that can make lives comfortable which was the real purpose of creating such thing. In the case of bitcoin, I first encoutered it not on reading articles online. I first encountered by means of my friends and some classmates because I have overheard their peer conversation about a certain thing which is bitcoin cryptocurrency and I started asking them what is this bitcoin they are talking about so they have oriented and explained it to me but still out of curiousity, I need more informations to satisfy myself so for the first time, I consult on reading news articles online to know  if this bitcoin cryptocurrency a real thing and that is how I have first heard bitcoin and have been continuing using it until now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
September 01, 2017, 06:56:17 PM
it was mentioned in a very popular talkshow here. that's when i got interested in bitcoin. it was a tech dude explaining what it was and why it may be a very important alternative to banks.
It was first heard thru my husband who was first using it.he explained it to me what is bitcoin?how bitcoin is earning and what are the importance of bitcoin.and i now i am start learning ang trying to earned like what did my husband do.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 05:38:45 PM
Was just browsing the internet tho.... Now I'm earning bitcoins free... from #CoinAdder.com
Activity: 269
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 01, 2017, 05:21:02 PM
I am a student and bitcoin is my part time job so that it is important to me because with the help of bitcoin I can earn money. First I heard bitcoin in social media like facebook and messenger.
Activity: 364
September 01, 2017, 03:24:37 PM
Yes I am a bitcoin fans.
For me the first to hear the word bitcoin was really very strange to my ears, but after I find out what is bitcoin in Google I started interested but not really ever jumped directly into the bitcoin world. In the last couple of months my friend was in bitcoin, and then I asked him about bitcoin, from that moment on I went straight into bitcoin world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 03:12:46 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Activity: 123
September 01, 2017, 02:46:33 PM
initially I do not believe but after I learn and understand indeed a lot of its benefits in addition to adding insight the world of crypto here can make money Grin
Jump to: