Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 151. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 03:02:06 AM
I first heard of Bitcoin in 2013 on Facebook!
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
September 09, 2017, 02:56:40 AM
from BBC 03/04/2017

but not enter this world and make wellet till 06/2017
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 01:29:19 AM
I experienced read about it below and there and paid no focus, imagined it was a fraud.A expensive good friend of mine purchased some and she talked about it to me.Fearing that she was receiving associated in a fraud and wanting to help her avoid it, I had to research it so I could demonstrate her the flaws. What I identified when investigating it was not flaws, but an epiphany.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
September 09, 2017, 12:31:58 AM
I'm one of those who likes bitcoin. I did not take too long to use bitcoin time, the first time I knew bitcoin I guess it was just a scam and I was familiar with bitcoin by my friend.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 12:25:31 AM
I first got to know bitcoin from a friend who gave me the solution to get money via internet, although initially I do not believe but after I learn bitcoin and Altcoin trading new I trust it with capital about $ 200 I start Altcoin trading and every day I get profit though not big but now my finance keep growing and able to get a good profit for my additional effort.
Activity: 28
September 09, 2017, 12:08:51 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I'm not a fan of bitcoin but I want to know more about it. I'm reading some threads regarding this and it's a big help for me since I just started last month. I heard about bitcoin from my classmates because they always talked about it. At first, I wasn't interested at all but as the time passes by, most of my classmates in the class were now in bitcoin. This makes me a little bit curious so I asked them how does it works. And since one of my close friend invite me in btc, I've decided to take a look and join.
Activity: 532
Presale is live!
September 08, 2017, 03:03:07 PM
I first head of Bitcoin from social media, Facebook to be exact. Someone kept posting about it and I looked into it and have been hooked ever since. Smiley
Activity: 5
September 08, 2017, 02:02:41 PM
I heard about bitcoin from the internet. It was around the time it really started to go up in price. I had always heard it refered to as currency. I was younger at the time so I had no intentions of knowing more but now, I've decided I want to start learning more about it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 01:54:03 PM
the virus ramsome ware attacks the world and the perpetrators ask for a bitcoin fee to fix the virus. the news is huge all over the world. thereby threatening the economy of the world bank. from there I started to recognize bitcoin. then I figure out why the offender asks for a bitcoin payment. it turned out to be very profitable for them. bitcoin is anonymous and makes the offender unknown. also bitcoin is an investment for them. so a lot of profit to be gained from getting bitcoin. I got interested in bitcoin and started looking for ways to get bitcoin.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
September 08, 2017, 01:50:46 PM
I think that I first heard about Bitcoins, when there was a not of negative publicity about the dark markets such as Black Market Reloaded (BMR), Silk Road, and Agora. I even made an account in Silk Road, but never purchased anything from there.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 01:37:37 PM
If was too long ago... I think I heard first about bitcoin from some news that guy buy pizza with bitcoins.
Activity: 396
September 08, 2017, 01:34:23 PM
I heard about btc a few years ago and actually I did not know what btc was. but later when someone you explain and lead me to btc as today. I learned how to make extra income from btc and it helped me a lot in my daily life.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 12:56:11 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I just know bitcoins on social media. First I sign up and create my bitcoin wallet on Philippines coins.ph. Then I search on facebook on how to earn bitcoins. I started earning bitcoins by signing in to sites that gives free faucet whether it is solving captcha, clicking ads or just watching short videos. When I have enough funds on my wallet I was able to invest it and makes it double.

Now, I am still reading more about bitcoins here at bitcointalk.
There are many ads about bitcoin in various online business groups on facebook. because many of them want to get referrals from new users. this is what makes bitcoin spread naturally. at first I was not too concerned about investing in bitcoin as it was said by various users in the group. then there was one user who uploaded his investment earning on a bitcoin-related site and then I started to find out about "bitcoin investing" where the story begins
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 08, 2017, 11:45:48 AM
The first time I've heard about bitcoin was when my boyfriend told me about it. I didn't pay much attention then because I have no idea how does it works, I thought that it might be another type of scam and a waste of time. But, that was before I saw how my boyfriend who's a student like me, earned a lot through bitcoin and how his efforts payed off. I was inspired to start bitcoin, it is easy, perfect part time job for a student and most importantly its validity, it's not a scam.

Glad that your boyfriend told you about bitcoin.  The first time I heard about it is from a friend.  A college student who finds way to earn and sustain his studies told me about bitcoin.  Just like you I was hessitant because I am thinking that it was a scam.  But thankfully I tried.
Activity: 364
September 08, 2017, 11:34:49 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I'm not a huge fan of bitcoin. But I'm glad bitcoin is exist. I don't spend a lot of time in bitcoin. It's just 1-2 hours a day. I'm trying my best to online everyday at least 10-15 minutes. And yeah, The first time I know bitcoin is because I heard my co-workers saying about bitcoin again and again. Then I was a bit curious, so I asked them. The conclusion is I end up here right now, playing bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 112
September 08, 2017, 11:26:56 AM
first I heard the word bitcoin is just a game that will not give a profit at all, after I tried it I was already beginning to feel a pretty good income from bitcoin.
Activity: 240
September 08, 2017, 11:17:45 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard it with my friend who usually do things connected to bitcoins.
He introduced it to me then I get hooked at it too.
Now we are both here and doing bitcoin things together, cool right? hehe
Activity: 15
September 08, 2017, 10:42:01 AM
The first time I've heard about bitcoin was when my boyfriend told me about it. I didn't pay much attention then because I have no idea how does it works, I thought that it might be another type of scam and a waste of time. But, that was before I saw how my boyfriend who's a student like me, earned a lot through bitcoin and how his efforts payed off. I was inspired to start bitcoin, it is easy, perfect part time job for a student and most importantly its validity, it's not a scam.
Activity: 60
September 08, 2017, 10:27:51 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard it from a friend of mine he told us that he's earning money every week and everything he also tells us what does the meaning of bitcoin how can we use it. also he shared some of his income to us he treated us with the money he got and we now believes in him because he already bought brand new phone which is very expensive that is very impossible to bought by teenagers like us.
Activity: 26
September 08, 2017, 09:58:55 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

My friend and I were chatting just like that. It was that time when she told me about bitcoin. At first i did not understand what bitcoin is. Later, when i saw her working, i got a little bit knowledge about it and i also started learning about bitcoin.
Jump to: