Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 150. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 111
September 11, 2017, 12:36:51 AM
I first hear about bitcoin through my friend who introduce bitcoin to me. He told me that bitcoin is one of his major source of income he's been using it since 2012 and it has help him to become financially stable. I also want bitcoin to became my major source of income that's why I work very hard to earn it
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 12:32:17 AM
The first time I heard about bitcoin was from my friend.Then I learned about bitcoin  until now
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 03:00:07 PM
There was a local bitcoin meet up and it sounded interesting ....
So I went
Activity: 256
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
September 10, 2017, 02:56:07 PM
I do remember had some spam email talking about bitcoin around 2011-2012, but well i did know a lot ponzi and hyip projects, and i didnt tryed it as i had considerd an scam attempt better then the usually, where you could buy or get some coins. I did joined bitcoin at end of 2015, and all started with this forum, where i started with faucets, then i tryed to learn a bit more about bitcoin, and then i had been able to join a signature campaing, the feeling of being able to make money with my free time did changed my life.

well probably btc during these days doesn't was trustable at all because related to ponzi hyip e-gold (I dont know if you have used it...)
so probably the concept of "electronic money" outside paypal platform was considered impossible, but nowadays ....
get enrolled in a signature should be a plus... likely you get payed for your information for using the forum , and not the really method people using btc...
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 02:49:17 PM
I firstly heard about bitcoins from my friend and he was earning bitcoins from signature campaign so he gave me all the relevant information related to bitcoins and also taught me how to join signature campaign and start earning bitcoins and since then I am regularly earning bitcoins by participating in different signature campaigns.
Activity: 286
September 10, 2017, 02:33:52 PM
I do remember had some spam email talking about bitcoin around 2011-2012, but well i did know a lot ponzi and hyip projects, and i didnt tryed it as i had considerd an scam attempt better then the usually, where you could buy or get some coins. I did joined bitcoin at end of 2015, and all started with this forum, where i started with faucets, then i tryed to learn a bit more about bitcoin, and then i had been able to join a signature campaing, the feeling of being able to make money with my free time did changed my life.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
September 10, 2017, 08:25:44 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I first heard about bitcoin in social media at facebook, i just red that many people became rich have change their lives in using bitcoin as a source of income. That's why i became interested to use bitcoin because i want to get rich too with bitcoins and i see that it is really true that bitcoin can really change someone's life because it had change me.
Activity: 28
September 10, 2017, 07:53:44 AM
a few years ago, my brother was talking about how crazy are people to put money into a digital coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
September 10, 2017, 04:40:24 AM
I really haven't heard about bitcoin until my friend told me about it. Until today poverty is still a main problem in any country. But in the country where I am from, just started adopting the k-twelve system in learning. And it is a tough time for parents adding 2 more years for their children's studies.
Students working for financing studies are very common and I am one of them. My friend told me kindly if I want to earn a few just incase I needed more sources.
Then I started reading about it and making my own account. I am really grateful for bitcoin even if I am yet earning.
Activity: 14
September 10, 2017, 04:26:48 AM
Bitcoin was introduced to me by my school teacher..since then i have grown to love the who decentralised natured of the technology
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
September 10, 2017, 02:55:32 AM
My friend was working on bitcoins and has earned from signature campaigns, business and gambling and that is he introduced me to bitcoins and it took me some time to understand the concept of bitcoins but then I decided Determined to get into it and now I I often earn the amount of bitcoins.
Activity: 88
September 10, 2017, 02:55:08 AM
I have bumped into the name many times. But never showed any interest until recently. The rate bitcoin is rising, i think if i hoard some then it can give decent return in future.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
September 10, 2017, 02:51:26 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I heard it to my friend last year. But I didn't believe him at first because I never heard or never see any news about Bitcoin. So I ignored him. Then last month I saw another friend posting about Bitcoin. Then I got curious. He told me his story, how he'd started and so on. After that I got interested to enter the crypto world. That's why I'm here. Spending a lot of time reading, searching, and studying.
Activity: 251
BIB Exchange
September 10, 2017, 02:07:33 AM
it was my turning point for my life that heard about bitcoin and it was happened by social media. Then I search about it for more information.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 10, 2017, 01:59:20 AM
the virus ramsome ware attacks the world and the perpetrators ask for a bitcoin fee to fix the virus. the news is huge all over the world. thereby threatening the economy of the world bank. from there I started to recognize bitcoin. then I figure out why the offender asks for a bitcoin payment. it turned out to be very profitable for them. bitcoin is anonymous and makes the offender unknown. also bitcoin is an investment for them. so a lot of profit to be gained from getting bitcoin. I got interested in bitcoin and started looking for ways to get bitcoin.
yes i have been heard it there, but for me, it is good that bitcoin has been introduced to people in an another way not it, because other people says that it could be came from bad things which is not true, so i was hoping that it could not be.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 01:49:09 AM
From some forum i think in 2015. No i dont read much about it
Activity: 612
September 10, 2017, 01:41:11 AM
first I heard the word bitcoin is just a game that will not give a profit at all, after I tried it I was already beginning to feel a pretty good income from bitcoin.
I heard about bitcoin just a few days ago and I did not pay my attention towards bitcoin at that time when my friend told me about bitcoin but later on when I tried to use it and I used to pay my bills so then I found It easy to use and the process of using bitcoin was not only safe but it was profitable as well so it is the reason I am still with bitcoin till now.
Activity: 28
September 09, 2017, 01:28:20 PM
I could say that I'm new at this, I'm not a big bitcoin fan but I think this topic is really interesting, how money can transfer internet and countries barriers so fast and be accepted by a lot of people, buy and sell thing with a currency that is not the official of one country, it's like international.
And no, I have not done a deep research about bitcoin I just saw a couple of videos and that's all. And I first heard about it thank to a friend who was working with that. It thought that it seems interesting and he was earning some money so i decided to give it a try. I think now there is a lot of people who talk about it but not enough
Activity: 92
September 09, 2017, 12:02:29 PM
In 2009-2010 every respectable media and online community on social media started to talk about Bitcoin, what is it and how do we use it. After I made my own detailed research about the possibilities of Bitcoin, I've never missed any updates about it since then.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
September 09, 2017, 04:16:07 AM
first time i hear Bitcoin , my brother told me about that , he so interested about technological development , so he read a article and he know Bitcoin from that articles , then he told me about , till now we work together to get some Bitcoin ..
Jump to: