Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 149. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 07:12:23 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
i heard bitcoin is from internet but was i'm not interested bitcoin, because i don't know what is bitcoin what it use for, but several month ago my friend talk to me he was able get money from bitcoin. i got interested i do some research and make account to exchange. and start trading. i just very regret not know bitcoin since 2010, when the price is very cheap.
to me for the first time i heard about bitcoin through social media in a very beginning but do not give any importance to bitcoin. after some years my friend again introduce bitcoin to me and in fact he introduce bitcoin in such a way that i start taking interest in it and then start studying about it.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
September 11, 2017, 07:07:34 PM
bitcoin? what kind of thing is that?
why are you wasting your time doing this?
is it something real? how much can you get from there? why do you like doing it? how is the system? what are we doing? until, "I do not believe"
cause I know bitcoin from a friend.
I do not understand, if someone is just for bitcoin, choose not to work (outside) just stay in the room alone, and sit in front of pc or smartphone all the time. but  yaa, now it's different, I have to admit,, it does not look the way I think after doing it.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
September 11, 2017, 06:49:27 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

i heard bitcoin is from internet but was i'm not interested bitcoin, because i don't know what is bitcoin what it use for, but several month ago my friend talk to me he was able get money from bitcoin. i got interested i do some research and make account to exchange. and start trading. i just very regret not know bitcoin since 2010, when the price is very cheap.
My friend influenced me to use bitcoin because that time I was broke and I need a source of money that time. That time my friend teach me how to use bitcoin and how can I earn bitcoins online. I was happy that my friend told me bitcoin I was saved from being poor.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
September 11, 2017, 07:53:18 AM
i heard it from a friend who always gamble in gambling site using bitcoin. i was amazed because he has a lot of bitcoin that i myself, can see it with my own eyes.but he said that gambling is just his past time, then he bring me here to have income like he has.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
September 11, 2017, 06:50:34 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Activity: 511
September 11, 2017, 06:37:25 AM
I started to recognize bitcoin through advertising in social media at that time the bitcoin price was still at 400 $ I was less interested to learn but as the price progressed the day I tried to find out more about bitcoin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 06:25:08 AM
my first hear about bitcoin, that is a scam or that is a an illegal play that i know  but my friend say that bitcoin or btc is true , and he came in my house too prove that is an interested game and you can win a true money by playing this game , and invite your friend to play this game , they can also win a money.  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
September 11, 2017, 06:17:16 AM
i know bitcoin from my office friend Wink
he told me if i want rich
i can get in bitcoin
Activity: 3
September 11, 2017, 05:46:37 AM
heard about it from my buddy who also mines bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 11, 2017, 05:41:16 AM
I first heard about bitcoins when I got curious about deepweb. Then after browsing some sites using tor I noticed most of the sites mode of payments is through bitcoin which gives me the urge to research more about its background thus leading me here in bitcoin forum.  Grin
Activity: 12
September 11, 2017, 05:14:14 AM
The first time i heard about bitcoins was from my friend, he was also a newbie and don't really have all the information that he could share to me. Although it is limited, i really wanted to know and understand what are the ways and techniques to earn and save a lot of bitcoins and convert it to real money when the value increased very high.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
September 11, 2017, 02:00:23 AM

I first heard this from my friend who has a lot more knowledge online compared to me, as what I can remember, he told me if i wanted to have an extra income instead of wasting my time in the internet doing nothing. At first I never listened and just neglecting what he said about this forum and so many other stuffs, until one day I have come to my senses and motivate my self to try it rather than doing nothing and just keep wasting time. So far i can only say thanks to him I am a bit better person now.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 11, 2017, 01:51:50 AM
At first I was just curious about some news on the internet and on television, but it all changed when it turned out that in my country many local bitcoin communities are active via offline and online, if I were not friends with them, then my understanding of bitcoin is just a curiosity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
September 11, 2017, 01:50:39 AM
In my opinion, I'm not just a fan of bitcoin I literally love cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology more than any workplace or company I've been through. No such community offers you wide range of possibilities to earned.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
I am a Professional Graphic Designer
September 11, 2017, 01:46:59 AM
Of course, I am a big fan of bitcoin. I spend a lot of time to earn Bitcoin. Also Reading news, trading, or even writing on my own analysis. Last of 2016 my friend first told me about bitcoin. Is it some articles you read about? He also told He trades for a long time. After that, I search the web for the query.Finally got this forum for learning and earning.
Activity: 784
September 11, 2017, 01:35:36 AM
My office colleague told me about bitcoins for the first time as we both were not happy with our job and were looking for some extra source of income and he loves to spend more time online so he kept on searching for genuine method of earning money online and finally he found bitcoins and then he shared all the information related to bitcoins to me and here I am.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
September 11, 2017, 01:32:06 AM
At first I heard about bitcoin  when I read in college.One of my neighbor who work on bitcoin told me about bitcoin.Then I appear ,it's fascinating and I begin to find out about bitcoin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
September 11, 2017, 01:31:09 AM
I heard information about bitcoin from my college friend, and he also invites me to join here, I am still learning how to get bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
September 11, 2017, 12:47:15 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

A friend of mine in facebook invited me to install coins.ph and have a reward of 50 pesos. Then I tried it and yes I got 50 pesos on it. My brother saw that I have this application then he started talking about bitcoin. He told me that it is where you can put you bitcoin. Then I asked him what bitcoin is, he discussed it to me and he make me an account. As per him, to further understand it, I must try it. I read forums and discussions and I also research in google to know what it is about.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 11, 2017, 12:37:48 AM
I heard it on google when I was looking to earn some extra income online and at that time I came to know about bitcoins so I started to look for videos on youtube and after reading so many articles about bitcoins I came to know about this forum and started to look for various methods of earning bitcoins.
Jump to: