Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 160. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Honesty is the best policy
August 20, 2017, 09:28:03 AM
at first my big brother tell me about bitcoin.He tell me "bitcoin is online money you can earn here".Then I am start bitcoin earning.Few days later I want to start trading.Then I can get good money  Smiley.Bitcoin is very useful for me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2017, 09:24:23 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I first heard about Bitcoin from my friend in 2013 and in 2016 i'm start following him because i had financial problem

Yeah most of people probably first time heard about them from their friends, i am also sure that that there are a lot of people under 18 that knows about bitcoins but don't have options to buy them.

I... don't really remember where first time i found out about bitcoins but it was probably because my friends told me about them. I got into bitcoins at 2014 and there were no ads or anything back then.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 09:23:54 AM
I heard it first in a documentary but bitcoin wasnt actually its main topic but it was showed there that bitcoins have high values and out of coriousity,I searched it then I have searched on how to earn it and now I am already a fan and a user of it.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
August 20, 2017, 09:17:50 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

It is easy to say for me that i am a fan of bitcoin because i used it all the time in transaction and on trading where i can earn with the used of my own time with out any much requirement unlike jobs in real life. But the main reason that i do not get job in this time because i am just a student searching a way to earn in a more reliable way. Bitcoin is a crypto-currency which is accesible enough for people to used it and to earn it in trading, investments or in transactions.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
August 20, 2017, 08:48:53 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard about Bitcoin from my friend in 2013 and in 2016 i'm start following him because i had financial problem
Activity: 78
August 20, 2017, 08:35:42 AM
A friend told me he was earning money from an investment with an internet currency. He could not provide any information on wich currency it was as his friend knew all the details, he only provided the money. So i went on a solo search looking for online oppurtunity's on how to earn more money when i came across investment programs involving bitcoin. I jump on the train and 1 year later the train only took up speed and i didn't spend a minute looking behind ever since Smiley
Activity: 252
August 20, 2017, 08:34:47 AM
I first knew bitcoin from facebook friends who share about bitcoin on facebook, and then I interested to join into group bitcoin on facebook, then I started browsing the search engine to searching information about bitcoin.
Activity: 448
August 20, 2017, 07:42:37 AM
I learn about bitcoin when i was searching for an online job. After that I started to search articles about bitcoin and read about bitcoin in local forum, became interested in it and purchased my first bitcoin not long after that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
August 20, 2017, 07:32:19 AM
For the first time I heard bitcoin, I saw an advertisement on a web site about coins, I asked my friends
What is bitcoin?

My friend just said, read an article on google about bitcoin, maybe he's difficult to answer my question
Finally I got the answer after joining the bitcointalk forum
Activity: 126
August 19, 2017, 06:29:42 PM
I first heard about Bitcoin in early 2011 when two friends were debating about it. After long debate...one joked that he owns the moon and can sell it to the other guy (one defending Bitcoin) for a cheap price of 5k. We all laughed about it. but  I was felt like going down a rabbit hole at times. I plan on continuing to learn bitcoin and get involved in this space as much as possible
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 05:42:33 PM
I first heard about bitcoin from a friend/colleague pf mine. At first, I thought it waa too good to be true. I thought it was a scam. But when I search it via Google, I realized it was a good way to increase my income.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
August 19, 2017, 11:11:44 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I learned about bitcoin through my husband. He was the one who introduced it to me and told me we can earn money through bitcoin. Since im currently unemployed I told my self why not. At first i search about it and how it works then i found my self signing up here. Right now im earning bitcoin through signature campaign. Planning to invest bitcoin once i earn enough.
Activity: 95
August 19, 2017, 09:35:07 AM
1st time i heard with bitcoin frome my friend and then i start to collect it frome faucet then now i am big trader  Lips sealed
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
August 19, 2017, 09:33:24 AM
I first hear about bitcoin thru a social media campaign then I saw one of my friend paying for her bills using bitcoin. I didn't know how did they got it then after few weeks I try to browse in the internet and read about bitcoin from then I started learning about it and the things that I can do to earn it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 09:32:04 AM
I heard  it from my friend he introduce  bitcoins to me and he wants me to try because its legit and my friend actually have bitcoins now and it was really amaxing thats why i get started Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 09:23:50 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

my friend tell me about bitcoin and ask me to join him.
i learn more about this coin, and now try to collect other coin.
its usefull to add my income.
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
August 19, 2017, 09:08:57 AM
I heard bitcoin because of my classmate. I am so amaze of his income. He's just a student but he's gaining money. What made me more amaze is that his income is much bigger than the income of other working student that exerts so much effort. And now that I know this bitcoin, I spend a lot reading here in forum.
Activity: 409
August 19, 2017, 08:25:05 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard bitcoin to my close friend. She teach me how to do after i registered here. As newbie i need to explore more about it. Read a lot. Study and ask something that i do not understand. I hope soon i really understand the bitcoin. Bacause as i can see to my friend she give up her work to pay attention on bitcoin and teach it for those people who are interesting about bitcoin.
Activity: 448
August 19, 2017, 02:22:09 AM
-Well I am currently one of the Bitcoin fans
-for now I often spend time in Bitcoin forums to deepen the science of BItcoin
-First time I was introduced Bitcoin by friends who have long been looking for income on the Internet, especially the world of crypto
Activity: 1666
Merit: 268
August 19, 2017, 02:12:20 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yes I am a fan of bitcoin and now my time is running out for bitcoin
be it free or income seeking trading using capital or investment by using bitcoin and I feel good so far
the first I heard of the bitcoin I introduced with the giveaway of free and look for a faucet
Jump to: