Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 161. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 19, 2017, 01:09:37 AM
i heard from friends when they are discussing about it. i glad im here. =)
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 01:06:31 AM
i hear first to my friend he said to me about the bitcoin and then suddenly I felt like it was so good for me to join this forum in then i try to make a account that's why I here now. also a fan member of the bitcoin.
Activity: 46
August 16, 2017, 12:56:57 PM
I was in deep financial problem, I lost my job, searching for job, then one of my friend gave details about Bitcoin and how to earn free Bitcoin through this  forum.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
August 16, 2017, 12:50:28 PM
I just discovered Bitcoin by my cousin he recommended that i should try bitcoin. he helped with everything.then i search it and read articles about bitcoin and how it works.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 16, 2017, 09:56:59 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I first heard bitcoin from my schoolmates. Then, I've read something about it on a website, followed by more researches because it caught my interest. Now, I'm spending half of my time a day in Bitcoin, which gave me a temporary sideline. All is good , especially that Bitcoin is decentralized. I'll be able to do what I like and buy what I want in no time.
Activity: 434
August 16, 2017, 09:51:56 AM
The first time i heard about bitcoin from the news on the internet a few years ago, but just glimpse passing, since seeing my nephew earn some money from bitcoin and this forum, i just interested and start seriously in bitcoin
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
August 16, 2017, 09:45:54 AM
just heard it from my friend that he earns through this.
im so curious how he earn so i ask him to teach me then basics and i study it by myself.
in that day forward i get to know bitcoin well and how awesome it can do to us.
well all thanks to my friend.
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
August 16, 2017, 09:40:24 AM
First I heard bitcoin is from a friend of mine. I saw how good he is earning even though he doesn't have any work then I ask him what he is doing to earn and he told me about bitcoin. How high the current value is and what he is doing to earn it. I also done some research about it and I can say that I'm still learning.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 09:32:01 AM
As i remember in  2011 or 2012 on either the Overcoming Bias or Less Wrong discussion threads. I knew immediately that it was important and I should invest, although I gave it only a few percentage points chance of catching on. I had the opportunity to purchase so many  BTC for $100 total  and I was planning to do so, but I got busy and didn't get the Bitcoin software downloaded, public key generated and letter sent off.
After that I figured it was too expensive to buy in, but I finally did in the fall of 2015 because it was clear to me that our present financial system is not sustainable due to debt overload.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
August 16, 2017, 09:23:43 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

For me, I first came across bitcoin from my mentor's channel on YouTube "Eli The Computer Guy" that happened around January 2013.
Later on, I followed the bitcoin trend till June when Silk Road was seized by the FBI... Then, I dropped bitcoin for WordPress CMS, SEO and Social Media marketing, they took me 3 years to master. After that then I came back to bitcoin space once again around September 2016. Smiley
I first heard about bitcoin from my brother. That was started last year but I just listened but not really interested because I had many things to do back then and hard to manage my time. But when I tried it for months already,I feel good about it because I learn many things everyday. I also watch on youtube,twitter and other social medias that links in bitcoin. It's really helpful for more information.
Activity: 188
August 16, 2017, 09:21:19 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I am a bitcoin fan. First time that i heard bitcoin is from my friends in school. They are encourage my friends to do bitcoin and they also ask me if i want to join them but my answer is yes but i don't have any cellphone yet to make bitcoin then when i decided to buy cell phone, i started to bitcoin.  I was very amaze on many things about bitcoin. And that's why i am still bitcoining
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 09:16:23 AM
i first hear about bitcoin with my friend when btc price 400$. and i buy some coin and start trade. but i don't understand how it price increase or dicrease. then i find blog artice and read all tips and follow.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
August 16, 2017, 08:37:56 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

For me, I first came across bitcoin from my mentor's channel on YouTube "Eli The Computer Guy" that happened around January 2013.
Later on, I followed the bitcoin trend till June when Silk Road was seized by the FBI... Then, I dropped bitcoin for WordPress CMS, SEO and Social Media marketing, they took me 3 years to master. After that then I came back to bitcoin space once again around September 2016. Smiley
Activity: 100
August 16, 2017, 07:52:36 AM
firstly i know about bitcoin, it when i read article about "deepweb" and in the article it mentioned that the bitcoin into a payment. and that the article said bitcoin price is 500$ so i read about bitcoin and start to gather btc
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
August 16, 2017, 07:42:03 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I didn't learn bitcoins by hearing, but I learn it by reading. I was searching in the internet about innovations of the 21st century, and as I remember, I've read about bitcoins there. At first, it didn't get me interested. But when bitcoin was introduced in our country, it caught my attention. I was like 'Ooops! I think it will make me rich" but the price of one bitcoin by that time was like around PHP 10,000.00 or USD 200.00.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
August 16, 2017, 07:15:36 AM
I first heard about bitcoin from my professor,he was discussing different types of money and he mentioned financial technology and later on explained about bitcoin and the pros and cons about using it. Sadly, it is still not widely known in my country.

just like how internet first time presents , not many people notice and care about it. but once they realize how good bitcoin it is to used in their daily life people come in droves use it like an addict. i expect bitcoin would in the same situation like internet was. it's been 9 or 10 years since bitcoin invented and so far so good , the development and growth are so smooth and fast.
Activity: 12
August 15, 2017, 09:46:00 PM
I heard about the bitcoin with a friend. i ask him what is he doing, and he said it's about earning bitcoin. Hearing his explanation about the bitcoin brings interest in me about it. I said to myself, "I also want to earn some bitcoins". Hearing someone that already earned bitcoin bring insperation to someone like me to try some thing.

With the fast growth of technology, the bitcoin will be the big game changer in our currency.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
August 15, 2017, 09:18:38 PM
I first heard about bitkoin when I watched a lecture on youtube about privacy on the Internet or  something like that. But I began to be interested in bitcoin much later, when my friend told me about his income and this forum. Then I began to search for information on the Internet and learn.
Mostly those people are active in using in the internet are the first to know about the new technology, bitcoin is not quite new but it's still
new for me as it's just recently that we see a good price. By knowing more about bitcoin, it will increase our confidence to trust and eventually invest on it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
August 15, 2017, 06:19:55 PM
I first heard about bitkoin when I watched a lecture on youtube about privacy on the Internet or  something like that. But I began to be interested in bitcoin much later, when my friend told me about his income and this forum. Then I began to search for information on the Internet and learn.
Activity: 25
August 15, 2017, 05:06:14 PM
I first heard about bitcoin from my professor,he was discussing different types of money and he mentioned financial technology and later on explained about bitcoin and the pros and cons about using it. Sadly, it is still not widely known in my country.
Jump to: