Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 159. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 100
August 21, 2017, 10:25:34 PM
i hear bitcoin and other cryptocurency from my friend
I heard bitcoin to my friend who is actually my classmate bow. He told me many things about bitcoin and on how to access it. He told me about investing here. And joining in a signature campaign and he told me to posts and obey the rules in every post. Quality post is important he said.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
August 21, 2017, 08:00:48 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I was like 13 year old when i got into tradig etc and then i found cryptocurrency
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 21, 2017, 07:57:48 PM
Thanks to my friend who introduced me to bitcoin at a right time when I was in desperate need of money and work from where I can get some source of income and bitcoin helped me in the best possible way as after knowing bitcoins I started to earn a descent amount of money regularly and now even if I don't have a day time job then also I am pretty sure that bitcoin will take care of my expenses.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
August 21, 2017, 07:00:31 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I really first hear about bitcoin, when my friend introduced it to me, he explain of what bitcoin it is. Atfirst it is hard to understand because i don't have a some learning about bitcoin. But, when my friend says that in bitcoin we are earned a lots of money, i feel so interested and willing to learned much about bitcoin. And for now im just trying to bitcoin, and i know bitcoin will help me and soon i will success because of bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
August 21, 2017, 04:07:32 AM
I heard about bitcoin through my office mate.it comes first through her husband who teach her and they get an extra income from it.it really helps from their family.and as a new starter in bitcoin i want to learn what bitcoin really is.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
August 21, 2017, 03:08:34 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

My bitcoin experience, well one day my colleague at work aproach me and aay something about online currency or something way back 3years ago, and i say online? I think its a scam, but he pursue on explaining on me and i guess ill try it without putting sime money so i did try by going some farming in faucets that gave good amount of satoshi, but i did get bored so i stop.
And now my new that colleague if mine some talking with my other colleague and interestingly that new colleague is open minded, and he did try it, after a couple of months we did see a profit in him so i was like wow its true.😎
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
August 21, 2017, 02:36:06 AM
Well in the beginning, what i heard about bitcoin is only a token or a prize for any online games and no one appreciate it even me. In the beginning of 2017 people started to talk about it thru social media about this currency and now what happen to the value of this in the market,its like a bubble, generating its value every single.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
August 21, 2017, 02:19:37 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

yes i am a bitcoin fan. i spend my free time in posting and reading. i first hear bitcoin to my brother, and i am amazed when i hear that he get money through bitcoin. he help us to pay our bills like internet bill, water bill, electric bill and also even the groceries he paid for that came from his bitcoin.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 02:02:24 AM
Firstly i read about bitcoin in a forum and after few days my friend told me he is earning money from the source called bitcoin ,then i also want the money .after this incident i goole it and luckily i am here now😄.
Activity: 672
August 20, 2017, 01:25:18 PM
The first time I heard bitcoin, when I saw my friend's facebook status, he often made a message status that contained about bitcoin. Then I came to his house. My friend told me about what bitcoin is, what is the use of bitcoin and how to get it. From which I became interested, and I was encouraged to join the bitcointalk forum to get more insights, and of course to earn income as well
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
August 20, 2017, 12:55:45 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I have first heard and encountered bitcoin with the use of modern technology in the essence of social media wherein my friends and classmates have been posting about a certain thing which is bitcoin cryptocurrency. That was the time I got curious so I start asking them about it and at the same time started my searching to fully understand what bitcoin cryptocurrency is. That is why I  still continue using bitcoin until now.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
August 20, 2017, 12:47:42 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Actually I hear  bitcoin in a Social media group because I am a fan of reading their articles. I read that bitcoin is use as a payment in transactions in deepweb, commonly it is for illegal purposes. I thought that bitcoin really doesn't exist and it is a joke until it proved by my classmate who are using it and now I am here working in bitcoin world. that's my story.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2017, 12:12:38 PM
When I was working overseas one of my room mate told me about the bitcoins for the first time and for my surprise he was full time into bitcoins and was not doing any other job for living and he was making tons of money from it and looking at that it attracted me towards bitcoin and then I started to research more and more about bitcoins.

Nice .For me one of my Best friend.At first he told me ,he had earning some money from the source called bitcoin.At that time I want the money. So I had asked him about bitcoin. And then I was started to earn my second salary with bitcoin.I had use to teach to all my friends about bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
August 20, 2017, 12:12:29 PM
while I was studying at the bachelor level then I was nothing to earn. after so many abortive efforts I couldn't find any source of income. then my cousin shared with me about Bitcoin and I felt very much blessed. after that, I am engaged with this platform and have earned a sufficient amount of money.
so that's the way I heard about Bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
August 20, 2017, 12:10:47 PM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins
Indeed. I heard bitcoin from my cousin who already know what bitcoin is. In addition to that, I saw it from article in few years ago and I get interested because you could make and earn more by using it. Lastly, I and my cousin were so happy because we earn more money together.
Activity: 688
August 20, 2017, 12:02:45 PM
When I was working overseas one of my room mate told me about the bitcoins for the first time and for my surprise he was full time into bitcoins and was not doing any other job for living and he was making tons of money from it and looking at that it attracted me towards bitcoin and then I started to research more and more about bitcoins.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
August 20, 2017, 12:00:56 PM
i hear bitcoin and other cryptocurency from my friend
I first heard about bitcoin to my friend who is actually my classmate that time and he really have a knowledge about bitcoin and that time he told me many things about bitcoin.
Activity: 630
August 20, 2017, 11:49:51 AM
I heard bitcoin because of my classmate. I am so amaze of his income. He's just a student but he's gaining money. What made me more amaze is that his income is much bigger than the income of other working student that exerts so much effort. And now that I know this bitcoin, I spend a lot reading here in forum.
to me I for the first time I heard about bitcoin through my x-student. he came to me for discussing some sort of problem. i asked about his job, he told me that not such regular job but just busy in online currency bitcoin. then i asked him to brief me about it, after that he came to me on regular bases and i get good knowledge about bitcoin from him.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
August 20, 2017, 09:33:45 AM
I was in a bad state.my financial siyuation was too low.then one of my friend told me about this new magical hope.i heard about it 4months ago.so im kinda new here but already i found it enjoyable.
Same here on which having a difficulty on financial status do drives me on here and same as yours a friend of mine did tell me about bitcoin and he shows me some videos and articles related to it and same as you said its really an enjoyable thing for me and i do start on engaging on faucets but i found out its such a waste of time and effort all i do now is to engage on trading its quiet hard but can still cope up with it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
August 20, 2017, 09:28:35 AM
I was in a bad state.my financial siyuation was too low.then one of my friend told me about this new magical hope.i heard about it 4months ago.so im kinda new here but already i found it enjoyable.
Jump to: